• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Coke Evolved From a Rock...

No. A quick google of “examples of speciation” will return you plenty of results.

No, please provide. Because I know what I'm looking for...and it's about 'observation.' Just like in my original post.

No. A quick google of “examples of speciation” will return you plenty of results.
also 'ring species', the faero island mouse, the italian wall lizard, etc etc etc.

"Billions of years ago, a big bang produced a large rock. As the rock cooled, sweet brown liquid formed on its surface. As time passed, aluminum formed itself into a can, a lid and a tab. Millions of years later, red and white paint fell from the sky, and formed itself into the words 'Coca Cola…12 fluid ounces.'”(1)

Of course, this is absurd. No one believes Coke evolved from a rock. Yet most people believe that the far more complex plants, animals, and humans evolved without planning or Planner.

To believe in a chance beginning to the universe, we need to ignore the obvious.

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” Romans 1:20

In order to deny the truth of creation, "scoffers" have developed the sophisticated but foolish theories of evolution (2 Peter 3:3-5; 1 Corinithians 1:20).

If someone makes you feel stupid because you don’t agree with them about evolution, rest in God’s wisdom and take a glance out the window at the ubiquitous* proof for INTELLIGENT design.
https://biblelovenotes.blogspot.com/2012/09/coke-evolved-from-rock.html
That's one of the lamest strawman arguments that I have ever heard from an echo chamber.

Yah, about as lame as evolution...:sneaky:
I have yet to see you produce any empirical evidence discrediting evolution.

Oh sure I believe a monkey strong as hell de-evolved into a hairless weak creature who gets the mate.

Where in nature do we see weak males getting the mate and producing offspring?

Only liberals evolved from the monkey family tree.

Conservatives was created.
Thanks for sharing that bit of complete ignorance.

BigSteve was also vocal about his anti evolution fantasies.

Go figure.

"conservatives was created"

Unbelievable

So you still can't debunk my theory, and insult me?

That's the lefts only defense, spelling, grammar and insults, attack the messenger not the message
Don't flatter yoursef
Bullshit died not need to be debunked BigSteve

Yah, about as lame as evolution...:sneaky:
Thank you for answering with that, it shows your level of debate. I mean I do not care if you reject evolution no one cares. But its when you try to shove that dogma down everyone's thoats and make asinine threads where you stupidly conflate an inanimate can of soda with complex life. A can of soda is obviously the work of humans wasn't even that hard to make. It never evolved so your analogy is just completely stupid at best. You thought it was a gotcha because you lack the knowledge to know better. But I am sure the religious echo chamber that you attend that it was genius.

"Billions of years ago, a big bang produced a large rock. As the rock cooled, sweet brown liquid formed on its surface. As time passed, aluminum formed itself into a can, a lid and a tab. Millions of years later, red and white paint fell from the sky, and formed itself into the words 'Coca Cola…12 fluid ounces.'”(1)

Of course, this is absurd. No one believes Coke evolved from a rock. Yet most people believe that the far more complex plants, animals, and humans evolved without planning or Planner.

To believe in a chance beginning to the universe, we need to ignore the obvious.

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” Romans 1:20

In order to deny the truth of creation, "scoffers" have developed the sophisticated but foolish theories of evolution (2 Peter 3:3-5; 1 Corinithians 1:20).

If someone makes you feel stupid because you don’t agree with them about evolution, rest in God’s wisdom and take a glance out the window at the ubiquitous* proof for INTELLIGENT design.
If you think anyone said coke evolved, please stay clear from any biology classes. Only things that are alive can evolve and only organic things are covered in evolutionary theory duh.

If you accept speciation, you accept macroevolution.

34fa268ce41164762d25caeea05be4cc.jpg
We observe evolution actually.

Just wait until she tells you that things like carbon dating are unreliable or straight-up false, and that dinosaur fossils (all fossils dating back past the biblical beginning 6000 years ago) were put in the ground by Satan to deceive man.

It's a hoot.
Even if we didnt know how life began it wouldnt debunk evolutionary theory :p. Thats what really chaps creationist hides.

So...a can of soda has a maker but a human doesn't? lol...
Yes, why is that funny to you? Evolution is a process governed by the laws of physics, there is no need for a maker, creator, or gods; just a lot of time and physics. Evolution is by no means a threat to your faith. A person with strong faith would not be afraid of the demonstrable and repeatable evidence of evolution. What other sciences weaken your faith?

Jehovah's witness cult propaganda is overtly obvious in its attempt to persuade a person through manipulations and half-truths. Your cult meme is overtly dishonest to the point that I worry about your safety.

That is correct. That is because a can of soda is not made from self replicating molecules

Humans occur through totally natural processes. Cans of soda have to be manufactured.

Do you think every snowflake is individually crafted by your god?

That is correct. That is because a can of soda is not made from self replicating molecules

"How you twist things!
Should the potter be regarded the same as the clay?
Should what is made say about its maker:
“He did not make me”?
And does what is formed say about its former:
“He shows no understanding”?" Isaiah 29:16

"How you twist things!
Should the potter be regarded the same as the clay?
Should what is made say about its maker:
“He did not make me”?
And does what is formed say about its former:
“He shows no understanding”?" Isaiah 29:16
This is more useful against your claim, than the points against you.

Nature produces more than 90 elements, some of which resulted in the creation of humans. Humans, in turn as we apply knowledge gained by asking questions, create a great many things from that which nature has provided us.

Did you just try to use a clearly non-serious ad for coca cola to try and make the point that creationism is real?

That doesn't make any sense.

Did you just try to use a clearly non-serious ad for coca cola to try and make the point that creationism is real?

That doesn't make any sense.
So, you get it...neither does evolution make any sense...

Back
Top Bottom