• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Coke Evolved From a Rock...

So, you get it...neither does evolution make any sense...
The human ability to deceive themselves is their greatest weakness.

Jehovah's witness cult propaganda is overtly obvious in its attempt to persuade a person through manipulations and half-truths. Your cult meme is overtly dishonest to the point that I worry about your safety.
Don't...I could not be in a safer place on earth, with better people, than where I am...

So...a can of soda has a maker but a human doesn't? lol...
Each generation of humans have been created by the previous generation of humans with evolutionary changes making us quite different from the protohumans who began the process.
The first things actually created by design/intent, were probably very simple things such as wooden spears and stone tools/weapons for defense and/or to provide food.
It would be hard to say when/why the first Gods were created.
But Coca Cola didn't evolve, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Stith Pemberton in Atlanta, Georgia. That's an actual proven/documented fact.

Last edited:
So, you get it...neither does evolution make any sense...

Evolution is a verified fact. Just because you are too ignorant to understand it, doesn’t mean it makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom