• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Coke Evolved From a Rock...

Daisy

"Make sure of the more important things."
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
"Billions of years ago, a big bang produced a large rock. As the rock cooled, sweet brown liquid formed on its surface. As time passed, aluminum formed itself into a can, a lid and a tab. Millions of years later, red and white paint fell from the sky, and formed itself into the words 'Coca Cola…12 fluid ounces.'”(1)

Of course, this is absurd. No one believes Coke evolved from a rock. Yet most people believe that the far more complex plants, animals, and humans evolved without planning or Planner.

To believe in a chance beginning to the universe, we need to ignore the obvious.

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” Romans 1:20

In order to deny the truth of creation, "scoffers" have developed the sophisticated but foolish theories of evolution (2 Peter 3:3-5; 1 Corinithians 1:20).

If someone makes you feel stupid because you don’t agree with them about evolution, rest in God’s wisdom and take a glance out the window at the ubiquitous* proof for INTELLIGENT design.
https://biblelovenotes.blogspot.com/2012/09/coke-evolved-from-rock.html

Just because you don't understand the processes that that drive evolution doesn't mean it is a mystery for everyone else. We don't believe Coke cans evolved from a rock...because we have pretty good evidence where they came from. We think ants, fish, and people evolved because we have evidence that supports that they did.

"Billions of years ago, a big bang produced a large rock. As the rock cooled, sweet brown liquid formed on its surface. As time passed, aluminum formed itself into a can, a lid and a tab. Millions of years later, red and white paint fell from the sky, and formed itself into the words 'Coca Cola…12 fluid ounces.'”(1)

Of course, this is absurd. No one believes Coke evolved from a rock. Yet most people believe that the far more complex plants, animals, and humans evolved without planning or Planner.

To believe in a chance beginning to the universe, we need to ignore the obvious.

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” Romans 1:20

In order to deny the truth of creation, "scoffers" have developed the sophisticated but foolish theories of evolution (2 Peter 3:3-5; 1 Corinithians 1:20).

If someone makes you feel stupid because you don’t agree with them about evolution, rest in God’s wisdom and take a glance out the window at the ubiquitous* proof for INTELLIGENT design.
Oh sure I believe a monkey strong as hell de-evolved into a hairless weak creature who gets the mate.

Where in nature do we see weak males getting the mate and producing offspring?

Only liberals evolved from the monkey family tree.

Conservatives was created.

I think the OP seeks out and then posts this kind of ignorant, dogmatic, baseless garbage looking for reinforcement to bolster her own faith.

I believe in God, but I dont need to prove His Existence to anyone. He asks us to share His Word and I do. And I try to live by it.

The OP continually denies that I post God's Word, so it would be smart not to accept her views on Christianity as accurate.

Oh sure I believe a monkey strong as hell de-evolved into a hairless weak creature who gets the mate.

Wow. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just because you don't understand the processes that that drive evolution doesn't mean it is a mystery for everyone else. We don't believe Coke cans evolved from a rock...because we have pretty good evidence where they came from. We think ants, fish, and people evolved because we have evidence that supports that they did.
Anyone with any knowledge at all about coke knows it comes from atlanta.
Her reasoning is like using harry potter books to prove magic is real.

Anyone with any knowledge at all about coke knows it comes from atlanta.
Her reasoning is like using harry potter books to prove magic is real.
Swwwooooosssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Humans did not evolve from apes or monkeys. Darwin posited that humans and their hominid forebears share a common ancestor with apes. There's a huge difference. Modern DNA tracking proves Darwin correct. Have a nice day.

Don't do science, you're not good at it.

English can be your friend
Right now it is not

English can be your friend
Right now it is not
Have anything of substance to challenge my theory besides spelling and grammar?

Of course not because I am correct.

Of course it's absurd...about as absurd as believing in evolution...:sneaky:

You dont 'believe' in scientifically proven theories and data. You accept them or disprove them.

Do you 'believe in' cancer surgery? Do you 'believe in' the aerodynamics that keep airplanes in the air? Do you "believe in" the stages of the unborn developing in a womb? Do you 'believe in' the DNA that differentiates species on Earth?

The fact that you consider evolution a 'belief' further clarifies why you are unable to comprehend it

Have anything of substance to challenge my theory besides spelling and grammar?

Of course not because I am correct.
Your posts always reek bullshit and partisan garbage and you are best avoided

Your posts always reek bullshit and partisan garbage and you are best ainterest.

So you still can't debunk my theory, and insult me?

That's the lefts only defense, spelling, grammar and insults, attack the messenger not the message

The only proof of intelligent design that exists can be found at a Patent Office.
And the truth is, evolution is the process which has opened the minds of many, if not most, people living today as a result of searching and finding provable answers to questions which in turn allow us employ intelligent design using products of naturally occurring elements.
Recognize the difference between believing in proven/provable facts and believing in beliefs founded in nothing but ancient beliefs initiated from primitive minds, primarily as a means of controlling others. Even religions have evolved, thankfully.

Are you essentially stating that you don't understand how complexity can arise from simple initial conditions?

So you still can't debunk my theory, and insult me?

That's the lefts only defense, spelling, grammar and insults, attack the messenger not the message
You insult yourself with your ignorant ****ing partisan posts

It's hard to express in words just how profoundly stupid this analogy is.

Oh wait, I just did it. Yay for me.

Back
Top Bottom