• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

And where has that led? lol.

It's lead to her making up more lies to cover her incompetence. The choice of convince over security.

It's lead to her supporters defending some of the worst judgment shown buy a government official in my lifetime. Next to her husband treating the oval office like a whore house.

It's lead to her fans being more in denial than an Ebonics geography class studying the rivers of Egypt.

It's lead to her making up more lies to cover her incompetence. The choice of convince over security.

It's lead to her supporters defending some of the worst judgment shown buy a government official in my lifetime. Next to her husband treating the oval office like a whore house.

It's lead to her fans being more in denial than an Ebonics geography class studying the rivers of Egypt.

Lol, so in short: Nothing.

Depends, how much top secret material did his predecessors get to see? Do you know? :)

Apdst, coherent sentences, please.

So, this is just another, "but...but...Bush did it toooooo!", and grammar nazi post? Thought so.

So, this is just another, "but...but...Bush did it toooooo!", and grammar nazi post? Thought so.

Apdst, you ask questions, then refuse to answer them when the same questions are asked of you. How is telling you to make a question that is intelligible, being a grammar nazi? Lol.

Apdst, you ask questions, then refuse to answer them when the same questions are asked of you. How is telling you to make a question that is intelligible, being a grammar nazi? Lol.

It's all good. No need to explain yourself.

I don't think that's the case as much on the conservative side.

I can't stand Trump. Rick Perry either. I can name you a lot of Republicans that I have deeply-principled issues with on all fronts. I think the world of Charles Krauthammer, but I'd like to throw Hannity and O'Reilly to the crocs. Don't like Palin as a politician. Absolutely love Condi Rice. Don't like McConnell or Boehner. Etc, etc, etc.

I think I'm pretty typical.

Liberals, however, will turn the blindest of eyes to the most obvious lies and corruption just to "win". Reid, Pelosi, Clinton, Obama, Emanuel, Wasserman....these are some of the most vile and integrity-rotten people walking the earth. Forget issues, these are such awful people, who live lives completely opposite of what they claim to stand for.
Dayem.

I could've written the bolded myself - but I don't consider myself a conservative, usually being pretty far from it!

You seem to be a pretty good judge of competence & character.

There are several pundits, where no matter what I'm doing, when I hear their voices I stop & listen: Charles Krauthammer, David Gergen, Dr. Henry Kissinger.

Which even strikes me as a bit odd, for a guy who's first choice was Bernie!

Hey, I didn't assume, I asked...

As for the Wiki write-up, I can't find the part where Brown paid Bush 6 figures to get the appointment? Maybe you can point that one out to me?

Speaking of which, Brown was hired as general council by the FEMA director, who 8 months later made him acting deputy director. He was nominated for that position and later for director of FEMA in 2003, both of which he received confirmation by the senate.

Brown had more than 2 years at FEMA under his belt when he became director, while Hillary's highest bidder had absolutely no experience and was not confirmed by the senate, or anyone else.

Corruption takes many forms. The office of the Director of FEMA was first awarded to Bush's campaign manager, Joe Allbaugh. Brown was never qualified to work for FEMA, but being best buddies with the Director helps when you've just been fired from your job as a glorified horse breeder and you need employment. He was hired personally by Allbaugh, promoted by him, and likely reccomended to Bush as a successor.

That's usually how things work. Friends, friends of friends, major donors and supporters are always rewarded with ambassadorships, cabinet positions, and managing roles in government agencies. It's not like any president ever actually canvasses the country looking for the most qualified people to fill those roles.

Corruption takes many forms. The office of the Director of FEMA was first awarded to Bush's campaign manager, Joe Allbaugh. Brown was never qualified to work for FEMA, but being best buddies with the Director helps when you've just been fired from your job as a glorified horse breeder and you need employment. He was hired personally by Allbaugh, promoted by him, and likely reccomended to Bush as a successor.

That's usually how things work. Friends, friends of friends, major donors and supporters are always rewarded with ambassadorships, cabinet positions, and managing roles in government agencies. It's not like any president ever actually canvasses the country looking for the most qualified people to fill those roles.

Brown started as legal council for FEMA, was confirmed twice by the senate, and didn't shell out over a million dollars to some personal slush fund of Bush's to bribe his way into FEMA.

Here's what makes this a big deal:

Every member of the State Department's International Security Advisory Board were experts in intelligence matters and/or American nuclear strategy, and ALL had TOP SECRET security clearances... All except the guy they appointed who made huge donations to the Clinton Foundation. He had absolutely no background in government intelligence and no knowledge of nuclear weapons strategy, and didn't have a security clearance, much less a TOP SECRET one like the others.

Right after the guy was confronted in an airport in 2012 by a reporter from ABC News, about how he got the appointment and his qualifications, he got pissed and threatened to have the reporter, Brian Ross, arrested. Now the newly discovered emails show that Clinton's staff told the public information officer at the State Department to stall the media on the issue for 24 hours... The next day, the man resigned... The whole thing disappeared down the rabbit hole until these emails were released and the whole thing came together.

This kind of high dollar political corruption that Hillary has engaged in, needs to be seriously dealt with. It shouldn't be rewarded by electing her president, which it would seem, is exactly what the left is intending to do.

Brown started as legal council for FEMA, was confirmed twice by the senate, and didn't shell out over a million dollars to some personal slush fund of Bush's to bribe his way into FEMA.

Here's what makes this a big deal:

Every member of the State Department's International Security Advisory Board were experts in intelligence matters and/or American nuclear strategy, and ALL had TOP SECRET security clearances... All except the guy they appointed who made huge donations to the Clinton Foundation. He had absolutely no background in government intelligence and no knowledge of nuclear weapons strategy, and didn't have a security clearance, much less a TOP SECRET one like the others.

Right after the guy was confronted in an airport in 2012 by a reporter from ABC News, about how he got the appointment and his qualifications, he got pissed and threatened to have the reporter, Brian Ross, arrested. Now the newly discovered emails show that Clinton's staff told the public information officer at the State Department to stall the media on the issue for 24 hours... The next day, the man resigned... The whole thing disappeared down the rabbit hole until these emails were released and the whole thing came together.

This kind of high dollar political corruption that Hillary has engaged in, needs to be seriously dealt with. It shouldn't be rewarded by electing her president, which it would seem, is exactly what the left is intending to do.

Brown was brought into FEMA by Allbaugh because he was a close friend. He was not qualified and he lied to the Senate about his experience and qualifications. In his case, the corruption cost lives. As it relates to Rajiv Fernando, I don't doubt that his significant backing of Clinton's campaign helped get him there and I don't really care. It's been standard practice for political donors and allies to play key roles in government from the beginning. How much experience dId any of the members of the Senate Intelligence committee have?

Last edited:
How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board - ABC News

Color me shocked that there was pay-to-play going on via the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was head of State.

"... was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff."

Shocking, indeed!

On the other hand, we are thinking about putting a man with "no obvious experience in the field" in the Oval Office. Now that should "baffle the department’s professional staff"!

I addressed this issue from the perspective of this guy having supposedly zero experience. He's hardly the only person (See: Michael D. Brown).

Right, except that's not what you did at all, because you derided the idea that someone would possibly react differently to this case than they would to the Michael D. Brown case. So you were equating the two beyond simply the idea of experience.

So in 1 year of "experience" and like 6 months of nomination he managed to gain enough experience to bypass the entire FEMA hierarchy? Come on.

None of which changes the fact that the way you presented it...that he had 0 experience before becoming administrator...was at best misleading and at worst flat out false.

If you want to correct your statement, that's fine. If you want to act indignant that you said something your own source verified as wrong and got called on it, that's on you.

Right, except that's not what you did at all, because you derided the idea that someone would possibly react differently to this case than they would to the Michael D. Brown case. So you were equating the two beyond simply the idea of experience.

None of which changes the fact that the way you presented it...that he had 0 experience before becoming administrator...was at best misleading and at worst flat out false.

If you want to correct your statement, that's fine. If you want to act indignant that you said something your own source verified as wrong and got called on it, that's on you.

Spare me Zyphlin. The guy was hired as a favor, and then moved on to being a boss after '1 year of experience' and bypassed the entire hierarchy of the organization he became director of with non-existent experience. All that happened then was the guy stepped down.

Spare me Zyphlin. The guy was hired as a favor, and then moved on to being a boss after '1 year of experience' and bypassed the entire hierarchy of the organization he became director of with non-existent experience. All that happened then was the guy stepped down.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us about the 6 figures in bribe money, that Brown gave Bush to get the job?

I'm still waiting for you to tell us about the 6 figures in bribe money, that Brown gave Bush to get the job?

Please show that this was bribe money. So far all we have from you is "because I said so".

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Back
Top Bottom