• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

In my experience girls make it very clear if they like you that way.I supose it depends how observant you are.Just dont be one of those guys who pretends to be just friends with someone you actually really like.

I used to be able to give my wife 100 dollar bills, and get my change back. Now I give her 100 dollars for her day at a spa, and she pockets the money afterwards

I like that. haha.

Honestly unless it is a huge sum? I think you should let her keep the change too:)

Enjoy the nausea, there's only one thing worse than unanswered love...

there must be.

I think the inconsistencies may be a misunderstanding on my part.

I shuold probably explain why I care at all what she thinks. Last year, I had a class with her, and we were talking in a group of friends, and I made some remark about how its ridiculous how some people don't know where Maine was (a general remark), and I think she thought I was talking about her. After that, she totally shut down, and put head down. Afterwards, I talked to her friend to find out what happened, and it turns out she started crying. I explained I didn't mean it against her, and I think she's intelligent and all that.

I asked her friend and her sister about it, and she has a huge insecurity about her intelligence, and the way I act is pretty arrogant, as in I criticize people, around me. I honestly do it because I want them to do better, and shes on the mock trial team, where we have to criticize each other. A few weeks ago, I was talking to her, and she told me was afraid of what I thought of her, and I realized that what she goes for, at times, is my approval.

I'm also helping her with mock trial, and she really wants me to help her too, but I'm concerned I could do something tactless again and hurt her. That feeling really doesn't sit well with me, and shes honestly a really nice girl, so I'm trying to about this sensitively.

My goals are to provide a healthy amount of criticism for her on mock trial so she understands what she needs to do, without hurting her. I also want to make her more independent, and not care about other people's approval or whatever.

Trust me, forget about her. You don't want to deal with that. Move on.

Crap she's really confusing me now...we were talking about something in class, and she mumbled something about how I should love her. I know thats what she said, but I asked her what she said, and she like had a mini spaz attack...I know what I heard, and her behavior around me definitely would back that up....but WTF DO I DO NOW???

Later we were in mock trial, and because of circumstances, I was in charge of the practice. She was questionning a witness, so I was helping her along. I could tell she was frustrated and down on herself, but I objected to one of her questions and asked her to respond and it must have been too much for her because she started crying...I didn't know what to do, so one of the coaches had to take her aside. Afterward, I helped her out with the questions and I was as gentle as possible...but is this related to her possibly liking me?

I say possible until she tells me flat out she likes me, regardless of what i hear her say.

How can you tell a girl likes you? After grabbing her butt she doesn't slap your face. Then you know.

Crap she's really confusing me now...we were talking about something in class, and she mumbled something about how I should love her. I know thats what she said, but I asked her what she said, and she like had a mini spaz attack...I know what I heard, and her behavior around me definitely would back that up....but WTF DO I DO NOW???

Later we were in mock trial, and because of circumstances, I was in charge of the practice. She was questionning a witness, so I was helping her along. I could tell she was frustrated and down on herself, but I objected to one of her questions and asked her to respond and it must have been too much for her because she started crying...I didn't know what to do, so one of the coaches had to take her aside. Afterward, I helped her out with the questions and I was as gentle as possible...but is this related to her possibly liking me?

I say possible until she tells me flat out she likes me, regardless of what i hear her say.

Just man up and ask her. What's the worst that can happen? She says she doesn't and then you know and move on.

The best? She does and you can go out (or not) if you're equally as interested.

WTF is wrong with this girl? She sounds like a complete emotional wreck. She hardly knows you and is crying over stuff you haven't even done? That should be a sign right there to gtf out of there.

But if you're interested, just go for it. She's obviously into you, in some weird way. If you really want to make that mistake then just get her number...

Oh and don't ask her if she likes you that's a terrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom