• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

Write them a note and tell them, "Do you like me" "Check yes or no." "Yes." "No."

See which one checks yes..

AmIRite?

Problem solved lol
She doesn't like me, I asked her best friend.

Problem solved lol

facepalm.jpg

Well, bud, you could start off by being a bit more tactful and diplomatic in how you dish out criticism, I suppose. You know, I don't know of anyone who is overly fond of being criticized, especially not in any way that could be construed as mockery or general denigration. Women tend to be much more sensitive about this sort of thing, and teenager more so than older persons. Women often take hurtful words to heart in a way that men just don't understand.

The first thing you need to do is define what your intrest in this girl is. If you have no intrest in her as a girlfriend, you need to be careful not to send the wrong signals. If you just want to be friends, then you need to adjust your manner so as not to give offense, even if you think she's overly sensistive. If you don't really care that much, well then what does it matter.

I can't really tell from what you've said whether she "likes" you or not. She does seem to take your criticism personally, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything one way or another.

Ask her best friend.
God, I hate you Hoshin. Your post shows a lot of wisdom and it is just beautiful. May you have a happy day and a happy rest of the week as well!

How does the Good Reverend tell?

Whenever she lays her eyes upon all of this Greatness. :pimpdaddy:

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

She putting her hand down the front of your pants is a pretty good indication.

God, I hate you Hoshin. Your post shows a lot of wisdom and it is just beautiful. May you have a happy day and a happy rest of the week as well!

...... :shock::confused::doh.....

Um, otay! :mrgreen:

Problem solved lol

Really?????????

Rule of thumb: women in general tend not to be attracted to guys who ask their friends if they like them.

Also; it is a very bad idea to ask a female if another female "likes you". Unless she is gay or has a committed relationship, it's impossible to know if she is telling the truth.

Really?????????

Rule of thumb: women in general tend not to be attracted to guys who ask their friends if they like them.

Also; it is a very bad idea to ask a female if another female "likes you". Unless she is gay or has a committed relationship, it's impossible to know if she is telling the truth.

I see your point in not asking, it makes you seem a bit desperate, but I don't think her friend would lie to me. She has no reason to, and she's smart enough to understand that.

It's not really important in the beginning to find out if she likes you first. She might not even know you exist. Who cares?

Make the first move. Show interest by flat out asking her out. She'll either say yes, or no. THEN... you know if she is interested.

I see your point in not asking, it makes you seem a bit desperate, but I don't think her friend would lie to me. She has no reason to, and she's smart enough to understand that.

What if she likes you (the one you are asking)?

What if she does not want her best friend to like you? There is no logical reasoning behind such a notion. Just remember women are crafty creatures motivated via emotion.

Not desperate, it signals you lack the confidence to ask her yourself. Women are attracted to confidence.

Last edited:
What if she likes you (the one you are asking)?

What if she does not want her best friend to like you? There is no logical reasoning behind such a notion. Just remember women are crafty creatures motivated via emotion.

Not desperate, it signals you lack the confidence to ask her yourself. Women are attracted to confidence.

I see your point in the general sense. In this case, however, the friend I asked is in a relationship with someone else, thinks I'm a pretty nice guy, but I can believe her not wanting her friend to like me. I would have asked her but the problem is we're on the mock trial team together, and I don't want any drama for the team's sake, so i went through a back-channel.

Don't ask friends about anything. That's an absolutely terrible idea. Girls talk so much there's absolutely no difference between you asking her friend or just asking her, except for the fact that you now look like a ***** for asking her friend and not her. Goldenboy already commented on this.

How long have you known this girl, repeter? You said you had a class with her last semester? Have you ever even shown any interest in her at all? What do you talk about when you're together? Do you flirt with her? Have you asked her out? Why not?!

Do not take advice from players

Title says it all.

Recently, I've been asking myself whether several girls at my school like me. One flat out told me she does, another stops talking whenever I'm around, and stares at me whenever I look away. The one I'm confused about is this girl who I have 3 classes with. In 1 class, even though she sits right behind me, she ignores me. In the next class, the talks to me, and then in the last class, she wants me to tutor her.

Sometimes I think she likes me, than at other times, I think she hates me.
Okay first off, be smart, Don't let girls into you're pocket. Its cool the first 4 months and then she stops giving you change back. Thats all my advise is to stay single.

Okay first off, be smart, Don't let girls into you're pocket. Its cool the first 4 months and then she stops giving you change back. Thats all my advise is to stay single.

What you mean by not giving change back?

What you mean by not giving change back?
I used to be able to give my wife 100 dollar bills, and get my change back. Now I give her 100 dollars for her day at a spa, and she pockets the money afterwards

She will reciprocate your advances, or just tell you. Anything else is an assumption on your part.

It's been quite the long time since this was an issue for me, but when I was a younger man, I usually took it as an indication they might like me right about the time they started ripping off my clothes.

It's been quite the long time since this was an issue for me, but when I was a younger man, I usually took it as an indication they might like me right about the time they started ripping off my clothes.

Yes, that's normally a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom