• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can Trump be the Republican Presidential Nominee?

Brtblutwo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This explains it all.

Attachments

• How Can Trump Be Nominated.jpg
    How Can Trump Be Nominated.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 83
When a people are free, and have the ability to exercise their freedom, then they are free to make their own choices. One of the risks of allowing people the freedom of choice, is that sometimes they make the wrong choices - hence we have Obama as President, Hillary Clinton the presumptive nominee for the DNC, and Trump the presumptive nominee of the GOP.

Oh yeah, read my sig below.

This explains it all.

While partly true, to me it comes down to a Party not vetting their candidates, good grief one should at least be a member of a Party before pretending they are a member and one of them. Weird is Democrats running from both major Parties. The World is Up Side Down.

This explains it all.

That must explain how an unqualified man like Barack Obama got elected, and why a lying dishonest snake named Hillary Clinton is the presumptive nominee on the Democratic side. Thanks for sharing and explaining those mysteries.

When a people are free, and have the ability to exercise their freedom, then they are free to make their own choices. One of the risks of allowing people the freedom of choice, is that sometimes they make the wrong choices - hence we have Obama as President, Hillary Clinton the presumptive nominee for the DNC, and Trump the presumptive nominee of the GOP.

Oh yeah, read my sig below.

trying to bring Obama down to Trumps level is classic right wing

That must explain how an unqualified man like Barack Obama got elected, and why a lying dishonest snake named Hillary Clinton is the presumptive nominee on the Democratic side. Thanks for sharing and explaining those mysteries.

Actually, a lot of educated people are voting for Trump. It's left wing propaganda stereotyping Trump's supporters as being mostly low life bigoted dummies. How many of all of those poor and minorities on the left are chock full of education and high IQ's? How many of those Democratic voters with no ID's that the left so desperately wants their votes from have Harvard or Yale educations? How many of those voters on social programs are informed voters?

Did you even read my post, or even the OP? Or was a knee jerk reaction to defend Obama from something I didn't even say the only thing you could come up with?

It was a complicated process. The GOP offered several candidates that voters preferred less than Trump.

And here we have people trashing the effort. It wasn't easy to do.

Did you even read my post, or even the OP? Or was a knee jerk reaction to defend Obama from something I didn't even say the only thing you could come up with?

If he read your post, my post, or the OP, he clearly didn't understand any of the three of them. I'm embarrassed for him now. Maybe he can't handle anything but massive adoration of Barack Obama. These far leftists make me laugh sometimes.

no time eh. every link so far is onservatives posting how great Obama has been. you should get on board.

I'm not sure what an onservative is.

Are you crying because every other poster doesn't want to toss his panties onstage at Obama's feet like you want to?

Are you crying because every other poster doesn't want to toss his panties onstage at Obama's feet like you want to?

no I am making fun of you not having time to read line.

And to think....it has the exact same privilege to vote as you do. It's kinda frightening.

Back
Top Bottom