• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can the Dems overcome this in just 4 months?

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I never imagined a president could be worse than Jimmy Carter in my lifetime, or ever for that matter, but Ole hair sniffing and showering with his daughter Biden has succeeded. Do the Dems have any plans other than the kangaroo court hearings, to stem their losses on 11-8? We all know that your party won't let him run in 2024 and you have no one in the cue that could win against Trump or DeSantis but are you worried that the gates of retribution will swing wide open when the Republicans handily win both houses because you guys elected a far-left senile old fool?

When viewing every other President prior to him on day 517 of their administration, Biden is the only one to come in under 40 percent.

He ranks below Ronald Reagan (45%), Gerald Ford (44.3%), Harry Truman (43.1%), Jimmy Carter (42.1%), and yes, even Donald Trump (42.6%).

Deflecting away from the anti American activities of the piece garbage Donald Trump.
If you care more about what Donald Trump did a year and a half ago than the problems facing this nation today then you’re too wrapped up in partisanship to be useful.

If you care more about what Donald Trump did a year and a half ago more than the problems facing this nation today then you’re too wrapped up in partisanship to be useful.
I’m sorry that I care about democracy unlike you. Perhaps you shouldn’t call yourself an American anymore. The problems we are facing today pale in comparison to the anti American and unconstitutional activities of the former President.

I never imagined a president could be worse than Jimmy Carter in my lifetime, or ever for that matter, but Ole hair sniffing and showering with his daughter Biden has succeeded. Do the Dems have any plans other than the kangaroo court hearings, to stem their losses on 11-8? We all know that your party won't let him run in 2024 and you have no one in the cue that could win against Trump or DeSantis but are you worried that the gates of retribution will swing wide open when the Republicans handily win both houses because you guys elected a far-left senile old fool?

I don't think it's simply Biden and his rank incompetence, the entire DEm party from DC, down to the school Board level has swung so far left, voters will be rejecting their entire party.

Did you miss the four years when trump was president and you think biden and carter were bad? You poor misplaced soul.

I’m sorry that I care about democracy unlike you. Perhaps you shouldn’t call yourself an American anymore. The problems we are facing today pale in comparison to the anti American and unconstitutional activities of the former President.
Tell that to people who can’t put food on the table because of inflation. Or have a reliable way of getting to work because of gas prices. Those are the problems most Americans care about. Not old news.

If you care more about what Donald Trump did a year and a half ago than the problems facing this nation today then you’re too wrapped up in partisanship to be useful.
Is this part of the display of personal responsibility the republicans are always telling us about?

Yes, we've heard the bumper sticker - SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY. In case you haven't heard, it ain't selling well.

Is this part of the display of personal responsibility the republicans are always telling us about?
I don’t know what “personal responsibility” hast to do with sanction-induced increases in the price of a global commodity or 40-year high inflation caused by Congress dumping trillions of dollars into the economy and global supply chain disruptions.

Tell that to people who can’t put food on the table because of inflation. Or have a reliable way of getting to work because of gas prices. Those are the problems most Americans care about. Not old news.
Inflation and gas price rise and fall. It is not unprecedented in history. What Donald Trump attempted is, and needs to be exposed so it never happens again.

Keep telling yourself that over and over as the hearings go on and the public becomes aware of the truth, just like nixon and watergate, trump's supporters at some point will be forced to face the fact they've been played and trump is indeed the con man crook many people knew he was from the beginning. The majority of americans already want to see trump face criminal charges, gas prices be damned.

Inflation and gas price rise and fall. It is not unprecedented in history. What Donald Trump attempted is, and needs to be exposed so it never happens again.
You can’t dismiss the highest inflation seen in a generation by saying it will just go away. The Fed tried that and finally had to admit it didn’t know what the hell it was talking about.

Did you miss the four years when trump was president and you think biden and carter were bad? You poor misplaced soul.
They don’t care about the country. All they want to do is deflect.

Keep telling yourself that over and over as the hearings go on and the public becomes aware of the truth, just like nixon and watergate, trump's supporters at some point will be forced to face the fact they've been played and trump is indeed the con man crook many people knew he was from the beginning. The majority of americans already want to see trump face criminal charges, gas prices be damned.
Hate to break it to you, but the public couldn’t care less about the 1/6 production while they’re paying through the nose for basic necessities. That’s why it’s losing airtime to Sesame Street.

Hate to break it to you, but the public couldn’t care less about the 1/6 production while they’re paying through the nose for basic necessities. That’s why it’s losing airtime to Sesame Street.
Lol, you are welcome to tell yourself whatever you wish.

Biden's disapproval rates are also unprecedented.

You sound very very terrified.

Biden's disapproval rates are also unprecedented.
Biden has nothing to do with your support of the anti American activities you support. Lame deflection as usual.

Biden has nothing to do with your support of the anti American activities you support. Lame deflection as usual.
What deflection? This OP is about the public realizing how badly the Democrats suck at governing. You're the one howling TRUUUUUUUUMP at the moon. Like anyone is going to pay attention to your attempt at distraction comes November.,

You sound very very terrified.
DOn't know about Napoleon, but I couldn't be happier. Lizzy reading her script from a teleprompter is not going to sway a single vote comes November.

DOn't know about Napoleon, but I couldn't be happier. Lizzy reading her script from a teleprompter is not going to sway a single vote comes November.
Tell somebody who gives a shit.

Congress changes hands all the time. I couldn't care less.

Tell somebody who gives a shit.

Congress changes hands all the time. I couldn't care less.
Uh. OK. Seems odd that someone that doesn't give a shit about politics would spend so much time in a political chatroom. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom