• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can I serve my country????

Red Crow

Holy Crap!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Obama gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House.

He has waited so long..........

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Obama says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Obama Says , "I don't know about that."

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Obama says,"How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says, "Listen to the people."

"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...

Obama says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

By "the People" you mean those who agree with you, or do the rest of us not get a vote?

Obama gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House.

He has waited so long..........

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Obama says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Obama Says , "I don't know about that."

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Obama says,"How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says, "Listen to the people."

"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...

Obama says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

Har, Har, jokes about the assassination of the president are always so funny...:roll:

Har, Har, jokes about the assassination of the president are always so funny...:roll:

Yikes! People sometimes have no sense of humor. While the joke was not that funny. It was not that bad. There were plenty of more jokes on Dubya because the media is far left. So that made it easier for people to joke around due to Dubya and the fact that he did a lot of stupid things also didn't hurt as well.

Back
Top Bottom