• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Can I Find the True Religion?

Isn't asking what stuff is kinda your gig?
And then when you answer him, he doesn't comprehend what you tell him...a total waste of time...

And then when you answer him, he doesn't comprehend what you tell him...a total waste of time...

You never answer me. Just unrelated bible quotes of links to JW.org. Never once do you show you understand what you are claiming in your own words.

Isn't making stuff up yours? You pretend to have the definitive meaning of spiritual, but you can't tell me what it is.

I was right. You're the "what is it" guy. You know that's not a strong argument or position. You assume a position of ignorance and then whine and complain when someone doesn't satisfy your ignorant demands. It's like adults are trying to have a discussion and a little mouse runs about the floor constantly squeaking "why, why, why". Discussion continues and so does the mouse, "why, why, why". Occasionally someone tires of the constant questioning, begging really, and tries to answer the mouse. They make some attempt to explain the why or the what to the baffled and totally ignorant mouse. And is the mouse satisfied? No. Never. It's never happened and it never will. The mouse is never satisfied. The mouse never even concedes the slightest bit of understanding. Forget agreement or perspective or anything further. The little mouse never even concedes the tiniest speck of understanding. Both totally dissatisfied, little mouse goes back to his routine: "why, why, why... what, what, what..."

It's tiresome. Constant argument from ignorance. Constant declarations of "but I'm totally and completely ignorant and I can't understand! What do you mean?!" It's spineless.

Believe something. Take a position. Try to defend it. Cowardly meaningless argument from ignorance is stupid. It doesn't teach anyone anything. It's pathetic. I can only hope this will be the last time you attempt to engage me with your sad little idiot routine.

I was right. You're the "what is it" guy. You know that's not a strong argument or position. You assume a position of ignorance and then whine and complain when someone doesn't satisfy your ignorant demands. It's like adults are trying to have a discussion and a little mouse runs about the floor constantly squeaking "why, why, why". Discussion continues and so does the mouse, "why, why, why". Occasionally someone tires of the constant questioning, begging really, and tries to answer the mouse. They make some attempt to explain the why or the what to the baffled and totally ignorant mouse. And is the mouse satisfied? No. Never. It's never happened and it never will. The mouse is never satisfied. The mouse never even concedes the slightest bit of understanding. Forget agreement or perspective or anything further. The little mouse never even concedes the tiniest speck of understanding. Both totally dissatisfied, little mouse goes back to his routine: "why, why, why... what, what, what..."

It's tiresome. Constant argument from ignorance. Constant declarations of "but I'm totally and completely ignorant and I can't understand! What do you mean?!" It's spineless.

Believe something. Take a position. Try to defend it. Cowardly meaningless argument from ignorance is stupid. It doesn't teach anyone anything. It's pathetic. I can only hope this will be the last time you attempt to engage me with your sad little idiot routine.

And you're the one who make up stuff about what is spiritual and what is love. You never have anything to back it but your say so. Which provides no insight to anything real at all. Yet you think you are contributing something. Think again.

And you don't' know what argument from ignorance is, either.

Anyone witnessing your posts has a pretty good grasp of the idea.

No, they don't. Because my questions are not even arguments. let alone arguments from ignorance. And your posts aren't arguments, they are assertions. So where exactly is any type of argument in your post or mine?

No, they don't. Because my questions are not even arguments. let alone arguments from ignorance. And your posts aren't arguments, they are assertions. So where exactly is any type of argument in your post or mine?

Nihilism is an excuse for something.

Stop speaking in riddles or pretending to know anything about me. I am not the topic. Spirituality is.

Your positions have no spirit, no soul. They are empty. They're not even positions. If the dictionary had "non-spiritual", your posts would be the definition. Utterances void of meaning.

Your positions have no spirit, no soul. They are empty. They're not even positions. If the dictionary had "non-spiritual", your posts would be the definition. Utterances void of meaning.

My positions don't have to meet your requirements. Meaning is not the equivalent of spirit. There can be meaning without something you call spiritual. The problem is yours, not mine. You assert things but can't back them up. And then you require me to go along with it to fit your definition of what has meaning.

LOLOL
A set of belief's.
Atheism is the denial [of all claims] of the existence of [a] god, nothing else.
Fixed.
I don't mean to offend but...
Why capitalize an imaginary figure? Do you capitalize unicorn, leprechaun, or pixie among others?
Also, as if there is only one such entity ever proposed.

Back
Top Bottom