• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can anyone be for OBUMMERCARE ?!?!

The die-hard dwindling followers of the protege of the Black Racist Whackojb Wright who is also the Enabler of the Muslim Bros, Obummerrhoid, directing the mentally deranged Reid and the Psycho Pelosi can hallucinate all they want about the now nationally discredited ObummerCare which attempts to have 85% of the total population's productive members of our society subsidize the deadbeats and the moochers, i.e., the basic core of the Obummerrhoids which are the Occupy Wall Street nutjobs. Their ploy is to throw out the red herring that America's poor sick kids' bodies are proliferating the streets because of the expense of treating them is prohibitive. This is, of course, RIDICULOUS CRAP !!!

The REALITY is that the expense of treating the LEGITIMATELY sick, whether kids or adults is a fraction of ONE % of the PREPOSTEROUS COSTS of the even now NON-IMPLEMENTAL ObummerCare in its INITIAL PRELIMINARY STAGES and these costs are presently driving Small Businesses, which account for 75% of America's employment, out of business, or restricting those businesses to hiring part-time workers.

Pssst: since ACA passed health care costs have risen at lower rates than any time in recent history.

Facts are not your friend.

Feelings ? FEELINGS ?!?!? The national exposure of the NON-IMPLEMENTAL and COST-PREPOSTEROUS aspects of ObummerCare are too numerous, and too DISASTROUS to sweep under the term "feelings". The pathetic attempts of the Obummerrhoids to make the strong productive 85% segment of the total population WEAK ....... in order to make the 15% of the total population who are WEAK, strong ...... i.e. to make the deadbeats and moochers, the Occupy Wall Street nutjobs, strong .......is too unbelievable to convince even a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy.

If you used more underlining and bolding you'd be even more convincing!

by forcing them to subsidies some one else's health cost?

You mean how it's done now or how the GOP plans it?

Oops. Sorry about that monkey wrench in your ideological gears. You seem highly unaware of what's happening now.

if im being forced to subsidies you health insurance then I have the right to control your life style to make sure my cost for you is minimum

Why didn't you argue for that before Obamacare? That's how it is now. And that's how it's going to be under every GOP plan.

Feelings ? FEELINGS ?!?!? The national exposure of the NON-IMPLEMENTAL and COST-PREPOSTEROUS aspects of ObummerCare are too numerous, and too DISASTROUS to sweep under the term "feelings". The pathetic attempts of the Obummerrhoids to make the strong productive 85% segment of the total population WEAK ....... in order to make the 15% of the total population who are WEAK, strong ...... i.e. to make the deadbeats and moochers, the Occupy Wall Street nutjobs, strong .......is too unbelievable to convince even a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy.

feelings as in: people are going to drop dead in the streets, mothers and there children will die from lack of food, people will get sick, and die from lack of treatment.

using these same old tired lines for the last 30 years is very main stay of some people, and it tells me there in no intellectual content to there argument, but only emotion based, and that does not fix problems.

A desperately lame and meaningless retort. But, then, it's predictable.

It wasn't a retort. None was needed. Your bolding and underlining and capitalization shouts out one thing: lack of substance.

feelings as in: people are going to drop dead in the streets, mothers and there children will die from lack of food, people will get sick, and die from lack of treatment.

using these same old tired lines for the last 30 years is very main stay of some people, and it tells me there in no intellectual content to there argument, but only emotion based, and that does not fix problems.

If health care is just another product (rightwing meme #1) and people who can't afford a product deserve not to get it (rightwing meme #2) then the conclusion is poor people who can't afford health care should die on the street.

Don't blame me that your memes lead to morally obtuse results. They always do.

If health care is just another product (rightwing meme #1) and people who can't afford a product deserve not to get it (rightwing meme #2) then the conclusion is poor people who can't afford health care should die on the street.

blame you, .....you directly said it, your using the same old tired lines of the last 30 years.....people will die.

instead of having argument based on anything concerning the problem at hand.....you resort to scare tactics, and death as always...

It wasn't a retort. None was needed. Your bolding and underlining and capitalization shouts out one thing: lack of substance.

A person has to be pretty desperate to sell a product, even if it is a TOTAL DISASTER (and Obummercare is even worse than that) to attack bolding, underlining, or capitalization which are all legitimate modes of expression which zero in, and expose Obummercare which is promulgated by the protege of the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, and who is also the Enabler of the IslamoFascist Muslim Bros, Obemmerrhoid, and his stooges: The mentally deranged Reid and his sidekick the Psycho Pelosi, who in her own words stated: "Let's pass it (Obummercare), and then find out what's in it" thus admitting on national TV her clueless position on this issue.

Distorting a product whose viability is an UNQUESIONABLE ZERO because it is NON-IMPLENTABLE {the Delusional Dems are themselves asking for a ONE YEAR (minimum) to IMPLEMENT it) and COST-PREPOSTEROUS because the costs by state indicate that the prohibitive costs are anywhere from 50 to 170% more than the existing costs for similar present insurance coverage due to the fact that Obummercare wants to make the 85% of the Total Population's strong productive portion of society weak ......in order to subsidize the 15% of society's deadbeats and moochers, i.e. the political core of the DEMS, the "Occupy Wall Street" nutjobs strong ....... a non-realizable goal because nothing can evolve human trash to be anything else than human trash.

The red herring used by the Obummerrhoids to obfuscate the above fact is to howl & yowl about the healthcare of our country's LEGITIMATE poor sick claiming that they are dying in the streets, i.e., bodies proliferating in the streets, etc......which, as we all know, is RIDICULOUS CRAP because these are presently taken care of.....and the costs are a FRACTION OF ONE PERCENT of the NON-IMPLEMENTAL, and COST-PREPOSTEROUS OBUMMERCARE which even in its INITIAL STAGES are bankrupting or causing Small Businesses to hire Part-Time workers ......and this is DISASTROUS because Small Businesses account for ~75% of our employed workers.

Back
Top Bottom