• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can anyone be for OBUMMERCARE ?!?!

was it the republicans that said you can keep your health insurance, you can keep your doctor, and a family will save 2,500 a year on health insurance?
The number may be different now, but, YES, it WAS the Republicans who said that. Because Obamacare is essentially the Republican plan of 20 years ago. It was good enough for the Heritage Foundation in 1993, but it's not good enough for the conservative movement in 2013.

If you work for an employer with 50 or more full time employees then you likely will keep your health insurance and doctor. It remains to be seen how much money people will save since everyone's needs are different and there's a lot more plans to chose from.

Wait, are you trying to suggest that there are, in politics and life alike, variables, and that nothing is certain until we see the results?

You would never make it in today's Republican Party.

That's a compliment.

If you start with the mistaken proposition that this country is full of deadbeats and moochers, then of course Obamacare will frighten you. But that's obviously not what this country actually looks like. This country is full of people trying as hard as they can, and a lot of them are getting screwed. Obamacare helps to unscrew some of them.

My line of work would beg to differ. I can't tell you how many people I talk to each day that refuse to get a job because the benefits of government assistance are easier/better. Sounds like deadbeats to me.

The number may be different now, but, YES, it WAS the Republicans who said that. Because Obamacare is essentially the Republican plan of 20 years ago. It was good enough for the Heritage Foundation in 1993, but it's not good enough for the conservative movement in 2013.

im getting sick of the crap "it was a republican plan" no it wasn't it was an idea thought up in some right leaning think tank that went no where. it never had a so called republican consensus, never voted on, never adopted, never agreed to as a republican platform or agenda. just a dam idea and I bad idea at that that is why it didn't go anywhere

Wait, are you trying to suggest that there are, in politics and life alike, variables, and that nothing is certain until we see the results?
Yeah, it's just like republicans denying that global warming exists because science only has 95% certainty instead of 100% certainty that it is happening. lol

You would never make it in today's Republican Party.

That's a compliment.

I used to be a Republican, so there is a lot of truth in that.

im getting sick of the crap "it was a republican plan" no it wasn't it was an idea thought up in some right leaning think tank that went no where. it never had a so called republican consensus, never voted on, never adopted, never agreed to as a republican platform or agenda. just a dam idea and I bad idea at that that is why it didn't go anywhere

Perhaps you forgot about RomneyCare which was based on the original Republican's market based, mandate, health plan....

"....The idea goes back as far as 1989, when it was initially proposed by the conservative Heritage Foundation as an alternative to single-payer health care.[48] It was championed by many Republican politicians as a market-based approach to healthcare reform on the basis of individual responsibility. Specifically, because the 1986 Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) requires any hospital participating in Medicare (which nearly all do) to provide emergency care to anyone who needs it, the government often indirectly bore the cost of those without the ability to pay.[49][50][51]....<snip>....

At the time of these proposals, Republicans did not raise constitutional issues with the mandate; Mark Pauly, who helped develop a proposal that included an individual mandate for George H.W. Bush, remarked, "I don’t remember that being raised at all. The way it was viewed by the Congressional Budget Office in 1994 was, effectively, as a tax."[48]

An individual health insurance mandate and an insurance exchange was also enacted at the state level in Massachusetts: In 2006, Republican Governor Mitt Romney signed an insurance expansion bill with strong bipartisan support, including that of Senator Ted Kennedy. Romney's successful implementation of the 'Health Connector' exchange and individual mandate in Massachusetts was at first lauded by Republicans. During Romney's 2008 presidential campaign, Senator Jim DeMint praised Romney's ability to "take some good conservative ideas, like private health insurance, and apply them to the need to have everyone insured." Romney himself said of the individual mandate: "I'm proud of what we've done. If Massachusetts succeeds in implementing it, then that will be the model for the nation."[60].....read....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act

Obamacare vs Romneycare - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Republicans were gung ho for it long before they were against it.

You are misrepresenting REALITY and factual statements made with reference to Obummercare in this thread.

You are twisting REALITY and Mike Roger's position which is exactly the opposite to your post when he opposes Obamarrhoid's rewarding our country's FACTUAL 15% of deadbeats and moochers (which could not mathematically lead even a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy to the conclusion that "this country is 'FULL' (caps mine) of people trying hard as they can, and a lot of them are getting screwed" .

According to the American Journal of Psychiatric Studies ~10% of our Nation (and by extension any Nation) have an anti-social bias, i.e., deadbeats and moochers. For you to assume that 85% of our FACTUALLY productive citizens who are being penalized by ObummerCare in order to reward the deadbeats and moochers is sound National Health Care is preposterous.

That 85% are allready penalized by our health care system! At least under Obamacare they will have to pay something.

That 85% are allready penalized by our health care system! At least under Obamacare they will have to pay something.

You are distorting REALITY by implying that in the NON-ObummerCare scenario the 85% of the TOTAL population who are the productive members of society who are presently paying insurance for their OWN insurance and NOTHING for the insurance of the moochers and dead beats are better off under ObummerCare where the productive members of society (The 85% of the Total Population) are going to pay for their OWN insurance AND the insurance of the moochers and the deadeats !?!?!?

Do you really think even a retarded insect with a frontal lobotomy will swallow that CRAP ?!?!?

Last edited:
The Affordable Healthcare Act will work well and will be wildly popular once America learns how badly we have needed this law.
Repiglicons know this well. That is why they are committing political suicide, in desperation, on the eve of this laws implementation.
If the government shuts down, even if it is for only one day, Americans will abandon the republicon party just as they have done in the past. Tieing their wagon to the pompous anarchist swine Ted Cruz is the worst thing the party could have done, for it's own good, and much of the GOP realize this.
Turning health care back to "the way it was" in not an option anymore than we could turn back to slavery.
President Obama will go down in history as the first American President to bring much needed sanity to our impossibly expensive and inequitable health insurance system. The popular success of the AHA will grease the rails as America moves inevitably towards single payer national health insurance. This is what repiglicons fear the most... equality and protections for all Americans.
They have lost their battle to preserve the rights of insurance corporations to gouge the American people over the rights of the American people to have affordable health insurance.
It should be noted that The United States of America is the only nation IN THE WORLD that has allowed insurance corporations to make a profit selling health insurance to human beings.
The rest of humanity regard this to be largely a moral issue ...and indeed it is.

You are distorting REALITY by implying that in the NON-ObummerCare scenario the 85% of the TOTAL population who are the productive members of society who are presently paying insurance for their OWN insurance and NOTHING for the insurance of the moochers and dead beats are better off under ObummerCare where the productive members of society (The 85% of the Total Population) are going to pay for their OWN insurance AND the insurance of the moochers and the deadeats !?!?!?

Do you really think even a retarded insect with a frontal lobotomy will swallow that CRAP ?!?!?

Pssst: unless you want poor kids to die on the street, you pay for their health care. You just pay in the most expensive way -- with ER as the primary care provided, possibly the stupidest, most expensive way to provide health care on the planet. And we all pay for it UNLESS you're OK with poor sick people dying on the street and being denied care based on lack of income.

I bet in fact you are for poor sick people dying on the streets, aren't you? Come on, share with the group. It helps to talk about it.

You are misrepresenting REALITY and factual statements made with reference to Obummercare in this thread.

You are twisting REALITY and Mike Roger's position which is exactly the opposite to your post when he opposes Obamarrhoid's rewarding our country's FACTUAL 15% of deadbeats and moochers (which could not mathematically lead even a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy to the conclusion that "this country is 'FULL' (caps mine) of people trying hard as they can, and a lot of them are getting screwed" .

According to the American Journal of Psychiatric Studies ~10% of our Nation (and by extension any Nation) have an anti-social bias, i.e., deadbeats and moochers. For you to assume that 85% of our FACTUALLY productive citizens who are being penalized by ObummerCare in order to reward the deadbeats and moochers is sound National Health Care is preposterous.

I'm thinking we should invoke Poe's Law on this post.

EDGAR ALLAN TEA PARTY - T H E   L  E  F  T  -  W  I  N  G    N  O  I  S  E    M  A  C  H  I  N  E

Pssst: unless you want poor kids to die on the street, you pay for their health care. You just pay in the most expensive way -- with ER as the primary care provided, possibly the stupidest, most expensive way to provide health care on the planet. And we all pay for it UNLESS you're OK with poor sick people dying on the street and being denied care based on lack of income.

I bet in fact you are for poor sick people dying on the streets, aren't you? Come on, share with the group. It helps to talk about it.

The exaggerated claims of poor sick people "dying in the streets" is pure unadulterated, unmitigated BULLCRAP"!!! That is not happening and will not happen even if the compedium of DISASTROUS OBUMMERCARE CRAP is negated because what ever the PRESENT PRE-OBUMMERCARE COST of taking care of the LEGIMATELY DANGEROUSLY SICK it is like a percentage of ONE PERCENT of the costs of the PREPOSTEROUS HEALTH CARE and ECONOMIC COSTS of the ludicrously UNEXPLAINABLE and STILL UNRESOLVED COSTS of implementing the PREPOSTEROUS Obummercare, whiich by all the present Dem and REP estimates is DOUBLE or TRIPLE of Obummercare costs even in their original best case scenario.

The status of the INCONCEIVABLE METHODS OF IMPLEMENTATION and ESTIMATES OF PREPOSTEROUS COSTS OF OBMMERCARE is best summarized by the Psycho Pelosi who when cornered with the question: "What are the costs and difficult aspects of Obamacare ?" ...... gives the following clueless answer (her own words)" let's pass it (ObummerCare), and find out".

Last edited:
If you start with the mistaken proposition that this country is full of deadbeats and moochers, then of course Obamacare will frighten you. But that's obviously not what this country actually looks like. This country is full of people trying as hard as they can, and a lot of them are getting screwed. Obamacare helps to unscrew some of them.

obama's election pretty much proves it is

more emotional responses.

The Affordable Health care Act will roll out tomorrow unabated and completely funded.
The shut down of the federal government will sit squarely on the shoulders of the repiglicons in the House.
Repiglicon FAIL!

The Affordable Health care Act will roll out tomorrow unabated and completely funded.
The shut down of the federal government will sit squarely on the shoulders of the repiglicons in the House.
Repiglicon FAIL!

The failure of the mentally damaged Reid and Psycho Pelosi directed by the protege of the Black Racist Whackjob Wright and IslamoFascist Enabler of the Muslim Bros Obummerrhoid in furthering the nationally exposed non-implemental and cost- preposterous Obummercare is evident to all except the diehard DEMS led by the the Black Racist followers of the Worst President in the History of America and the Occupy Wall Street types which are described by the American Journal of Psychiatry as the 10% of the Mentally Deranged found in any country.

The exaggerated claims of poor sick people "dying in the streets" is pure unadulterated, unmitigated BULLCRAP"!!! That is not happening and will not happen even if the compedium of DISASTROUS OBUMMERCARE CRAP is negated because what ever the PRESENT PRE-OBUMMERCARE COST of taking care of the LEGIMATELY DANGEROUSLY SICK it is like a percentage of ONE PERCENT of the costs of the PREPOSTEROUS HEALTH CARE and ECONOMIC COSTS of the ludicrously UNEXPLAINABLE and STILL UNRESOLVED COSTS of implementing the PREPOSTEROUS Obummercare, whiich by all the present Dem and REP estimates is DOUBLE or TRIPLE of Obummercare costs even in their original best case scenario.

The status of the INCONCEIVABLE METHODS OF IMPLEMENTATION and ESTIMATES OF PREPOSTEROUS COSTS OF OBMMERCARE is best summarized by the Psycho Pelosi who when cornered with the question: "What are the costs and difficult aspects of Obamacare ?" ...... gives the following clueless answer (her own words)" let's pass it (ObummerCare), and find out".

Translated: you're for letting sick people die on the street. Just admit it and be done with it.

more emotional responses.

God I love this vapid rightwing meme. Imagine tea partiers claiming others are emotional about ACA. BWHHHAHAHAHAHA

Now, are you for paying for poor sick kids or not. If yes, then we're doing it the most expensive way. If no (which is what you really think) just say so.

God I love this vapid rightwing meme. Imagine tea partiers claiming others are emotional about ACA. BWHHHAHAHAHAHA

Now, are you for paying for poor sick kids or not. If yes, then we're doing it the most expensive way. If no (which is what you really think) just say so.

The die-hard dwindling followers of the protege of the Black Racist Whackojb Wright who is also the Enabler of the Muslim Bros, Obummerrhoid, directing the mentally deranged Reid and the Psycho Pelosi can hallucinate all they want about the now nationally discredited ObummerCare which attempts to have 85% of the total population's productive members of our society subsidize the deadbeats and the moochers, i.e., the basic core of the Obummerrhoids which are the Occupy Wall Street nutjobs. Their ploy is to throw out the red herring that America's poor sick kids' bodies are proliferating the streets because of the expense of treating them is prohibitive. This is, of course, RIDICULOUS CRAP !!!

The REALITY is that the expense of treating the LEGITIMATELY sick, whether kids or adults is a fraction of ONE % of the PREPOSTEROUS COSTS of the even now NON-IMPLEMENTAL ObummerCare in its INITIAL PRELIMINARY STAGES and these costs are presently driving Small Businesses, which account for 75% of America's employment, out of business, or restricting those businesses to hiring part-time workers.

Last edited:

see above.

Last edited:
The die-hard dwindling followers of the protege of the Black Racist Whackojb Wright who is also the Enabler of the Muslim Bros, Obummerrhoid, directing the mentally deranged Reid and the Psycho Pelosi can hallucinate all they want about the now nationally discredited ObummerCare which attempts to have 85% of the total population's productive members of our society subsidize the deadbeats and the moochers, i.e., the basic core of the Obummerrhoids which are the Occupy Wall Street nutjobs. Their ploy is to throw out the red herring that America's poor sick kids' bodies are proliferating the streets because of the expense of treating them is prohibitive. This is, of course, RIDICULOUS CRAP !!!

The REALITY is that the expense of treating the LEGITIMATELY sick, whether kids or adults is a fraction of ONE % of the PREPOSTEROUS COSTS of the even now NON-IMPLEMENTAL ObummerCare in its INITIAL PRELIMINARY STAGES and these costs are presently driving Small Businesses, which account for 75% of America's employment, out of business, or restricting those businesses to hiring part-time workers.

There are times when it is only natural to wonder if the rants offered up by various anonymous posters is the stuff of intentional parody.

This is definitely one of them.

your a true treasure, with your god like presence.

the constant trying to shame people , who dont fit into your world of wealth redistribution. based on your feelings.

There are times when it is only natural to wonder if the rants offered up by various anonymous posters is the stuff of intentional parody.

This is definitely one of them.

Facts are facts and the pathetic attempts by the followers of the Black Racist protege Whackjob Wright, of who is also a Muslim Bros Enabler, Obummmerrhoid, to obfuscate them with transparent red herrings aint gonna gettid.

Facts are facts and the pathetic attempts by the followers of the Black Racist protege Whackjob Wright, of who is also a Muslim Bros Enabler, Obummmerrhoid, to obfuscate them with transparent red herrings aint gonna gettid.

By the clear lack of literacy in this infantile little vomit, I take it the answer is "yes".

your a true treasure, with your god like presence.

the constant trying to shame people , who dont fit into your world of wealth redistribution. based on your feelings.

Feelings ? FEELINGS ?!?!? The national exposure of the NON-IMPLEMENTAL and COST-PREPOSTEROUS aspects of ObummerCare are too numerous, and too DISASTROUS to sweep under the term "feelings". The pathetic attempts of the Obummerrhoids to make the strong productive 85% segment of the total population WEAK ....... in order to make the 15% of the total population who are WEAK, strong ...... i.e. to make the deadbeats and moochers, the Occupy Wall Street nutjobs, strong .......is too unbelievable to convince even a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy.

Back
Top Bottom