• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How Bush's incompetence let 9/11 happen

PerryLogan

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Incompetence? GWB? Naaa...

9/11 & Bush's 'Negligence'
By Robert Parry

In the U.S. government’s pursuit of the death penalty for Zacarias Moussaoui, FBI officials have inadvertently revealed how an even mildly competent George W. Bush could have prevented the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people – and set the country on a dangerous course for revenge.
http://consortiumnews.com/2006/032306.html

Nobody could have stopped 9/11 because the terrorists were being helped by a powerful military group that is imbedded into the US. If you watch all of the videos saying George Bush was connected to 9/11 you'll notice that the most likely case is that the terrorists were helped by a rogue US military faction that had access to a missle and explosives.

Ain't hindsight wonderful! You can see things so clearly with good ol' woulda-coulda-shoulda 20/20 hindsight! It so easy to know - with crystal clear clarity - exactly what should have been done.

Not being able to transfer that hindsight to foresight is just so darned inconvenient. Its sad, but the world just don't work that way. But then, if we could do that, folks wouldn't get to write witless criticisms at consortiumnews.com.

Sir_Alec said:
Nobody could have stopped 9/11 because the terrorists were being helped by a powerful military group that is imbedded into the US.

Evidence?

Sir_Alec said:
If you watch all of the videos saying George Bush was connected to 9/11 you'll notice that the most likely case is that the terrorists were helped by a rogue US military faction that had access to a missle and explosives.

No, the terriorists had their own missles and explosives: near fully fueled Boeing 757s and 767s.

The Real McCoy said:
Evidence?

No, the terriorists had their own missles and explosives: near fully fueled Boeing 757s and 767s.

A plane did not crash into the pentagon so what did? A missile is the only thing that could fit into the blast hole in the side of the pentagon.

Penthitista.jpg

Last edited:
Sir_Alec said:
A plane did not crash into the pentagon so what did? A missile is the only thing that could fit into the blast hole in the side of the pentagon.

Penthitista.jpg

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!! SIR ALEC HAS DISCOVERED THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11!!! THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL FOLKS!!!! WE'VE BEEN DUPED BY THE GOVERNMENT!! FORGET THE 9/11 COMMISSION FINDINGS! FORGET THE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE PLANE CRASHING INTO THE PENTAGON! FORGET DOZENS OF EYEWITNESS TESTIMONIES! FORGET THE FACT THAT 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS AREN'T TAKEN SERIOUSLY! THIS PICTURE IS ABSOLUTE, UNDENIABLE PROOF!!!!! ALL HAIL SIR ALEC!!

Can someone say "moved to the Conspiracy Theory category"?

Sir_Alec said:

Penthitista.jpg
Wishful thinking. The pentagon was built in the 1940's during WWII largely out of reinforced concrete (very new concept at the time). The Pentagon weighs in a several million metric tons while an B-757 weighs in at most a few hundred tons. That's a factor difference of 10^6. Thus incontrast the mass of a 757 is nearly negligible to that of the pentagon.
Add in to that the inertia of the moving plane as 1/2mv^2, by which now the factor difference will decrease by 10^3. Still fairly insignificant (1000:1). The aircrafts frame nearly disintegrates upon impact. Ever seen a bullet that strikes a hard surface? It nearly disintegrates on impact.
Same thing here, so what happens is you've formed a highly compacted heated metal slug that would travel right through the small opening. Or it would be a turbine, which is much denser then an aircraft fusealage.

it was definately incompetence that allowed 9-11 to happen. from jimmy carter all the way to w. bush.

no doubt about it.

and im a die hard republican and Bush supporter.

however, to fully place the blame on Bush, and only Bush, is partisan nonsense.

ProudAmerican said:
it was definately incompetence that allowed 9-11 to happen. from jimmy carter all the way to w. bush.

no doubt about it.

and im a die hard republican and Bush supporter.

however, to fully place the blame on Bush, and only Bush, is partisan nonsense.

Bingo. Die hard conservatives tend to point toward Clinton. Die hard liberals tend to point toward Bush. Common sense type folk like you tend to get it right.

jfuh said:
Wishful thinking. The pentagon was built in the 1940's during WWII largely out of reinforced concrete (very new concept at the time). The Pentagon weighs in a several million metric tons while an B-757 weighs in at most a few hundred tons. That's a factor difference of 10^6. Thus incontrast the mass of a 757 is nearly negligible to that of the pentagon.
Add in to that the inertia of the moving plane as 1/2mv^2, by which now the factor difference will decrease by 10^3. Still fairly insignificant (1000:1). The aircrafts frame nearly disintegrates upon impact. Ever seen a bullet that strikes a hard surface? It nearly disintegrates on impact.
Same thing here, so what happens is you've formed a highly compacted heated metal slug that would travel right through the small opening. Or it would be a turbine, which is much denser then an aircraft fusealage.

Are you blind? That circle is the impact hole. The "plane" struck head on at that hole and went clear on through to the center ring of the pentagon. The only object that could go through a hole that big and still have the force to push onto the other side is a missle. And if a plane really did strike the pentagon where is the wing damage and where are the engines? No large 757 engine/wing wreckage was ever recovered and cannot be veiwed by the public. What the hell is their secret. The only wreckage at the scene was small and easily planted.

plane1.jpg

the only wreckage was small????? OMG are you kidding me? You mean that an aircraft traveling at that speed, and smashing into a concrete structure ONLY LEFT SMALL PARTS OF WRECKAGE?

surely you jest.

I was going to point out how pointless this was because you can't go back in time to change what happened and the Pentagon is already rebuilt with all the wreckage confiscated but, I decided not to.

Sir_Alec said:
Are you blind?
My eyes are wide shut.

Sir_Alec said:
That circle is the impact hole.
I'm quite aware of that, exactly what you would expect from a high speed object to make.

Sir_Alec said:
The "plane" struck head on at that hole and went clear on through to the center ring of the pentagon.
Not all of it.

Sir_Alec said:
The only object that could go through a hole that big and still have the force to push onto the other side is a missle.
No, that is simply not true.

Sir_Alec said:
And if a plane really did strike the pentagon where is the wing damage and where are the engines?
Let me ask you this, do you deny that the WTC was struck by aircraft? Look at the footage, the holes are not large. Explosion by jet fuel as well as the shear force of impact would cause disintigration of the fuselage and wing. The WTC may show a large hole then the pentagon though for the simple reason of different construction material. One was steel beams, the other reinforced concrete. Aircraft, aluminum magnesium alloy. Soft material against hard material. You needn't be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Sir_Alec said:
No large 757 engine/wing wreckage was ever recovered and cannot be veiwed by the public.
No that is not true at all, the aircraft trubines were recovered just outside the E-ring as the aircraft first skidded on the ground before it hit the building.

There is no conspiracy here, that's just rediculous non-sense. Bush is an *** and an idiot, but he's not the kinda guy that would do anything like such. For one thing he just doesn't have the brains to do it.

Now you don't need to take my word for my "physics" proof. Source

Sir_Alec said:
What the hell is their secret. The only wreckage at the scene was small and easily planted.

plane1.jpg
You can not be serious, planted? Come on.
9/11 was not some government conspiracy, it was plain and simple. The government failed it's ppl, terrorists kicked our *** hard. The whole conspiracy theory is just bs and completely unfounded. Just look at the physics involved.
Source
By the way, here's a security camera showing the plane slamming into the building
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen.pentagon.pictures/index.html

Last edited:
jfuh said:

Not to mention that the area of the Pentagon which was hit was one which had gone through renivation to protect against bomb attacks, ie shatterproof glass and the like.

Of course it wasn't a plane.

It was the White Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. That's the only reasonable arguement. Let us regard Alec's picture of this whole, and the only known picture of this famous White Rabbit in action
rabbitat.jpg

Clearily that's the answer. This whole "wings disinegration" theory is nothing but science mumble jumble. The same people that used to think we evolved from Apes and that Jesus (Yeshua) actually existed.

Now come on...

Down the rabbit whole we go.

Arch Enemy said:
Of course it wasn't a plane.

It was the White Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. That's the only reasonable arguement. Let us regard Alec's picture of this whole, and the only known picture of this famous White Rabbit in action
rabbitat.jpg

Clearily that's the answer. This whole "wings disinegration" theory is nothing but science mumble jumble. The same people that used to think we evolved from Apes and that Jesus (Yeshua) actually existed.

Now come on...

Down the rabbit whole we go.

The wings would atleast do damage before disintigrating. Either the plane was very small and packed with explosives or a missile was used. The impact hole of tower 1 was very wide and the planes wings did not disintagrate before it smashed into the building.

eh29.jpg

Sir_Alec said:
The wings would atleast do damage before disintigrating. Either the plane was very small and packed with explosives or a missile was used. The impact hole of tower 1 was very wide and the planes wings did not disintagrate before it smashed into the building.

eh29.jpg
Did you even bother to read my response? I specifically noted the variance in structural material between the WTC and the pentagon as well as listing of several sources countering your claim of conspiracy.

I have a question which should be incredibly obvious to anyone with an IQ above single digits...

If the plane didn't hit the Pentagon...

Then where's the plane?...

Hundreds of people haven't seen hide nor hair of their family and friends since that day...

Are they off on some island sipping iced tea?...:roll:

If the plane and the people weren't anywhere near the Pentagon that day, then they sure as hell gotta be someplace else...

cnredd said:
I have a question which should be incredibly obvious to anyone with an IQ above single digits...

If the plane didn't hit the Pentagon...

Then where's the plane?...

Hundreds of people haven't seen hide nor hair of their family and friends since that day...

Are they off on some island sipping iced tea?...:roll:

If the plane and the people weren't anywhere near the Pentagon that day, then they sure as hell gotta be someplace else...

man thats gonna make someones head hurt.

I'm not completely denying that a plane could have hit the pentagon . I'm just questioning the evidence. I never said George Bush had anything to do with the attacks. Hes too stupid to have been involved. I just don't think we know everything that happened.

Back
Top Bottom