• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Broken Are the Republicans - And Now they're Eating their Own!

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
MTG just accused all the Republicans, like Mitt Romney, who voted to confirm Jackson, "Pro-pedophile".

Tennessee just almost passed a law to allow child marriage.

Texas and Idaho have passed laws that criminalizes Abortion and encourages Salem Witch Trial like behavior of fellow citizens.

They still claim the most secure election ever was stolen

They expel Liz Cheney, but hey, Matt Gaetz? No problem - MTG? C'mon in...

They don't feel cops are murdering black people, despite all the video evididence

They think BLM is more harmful to this nation than the Republicans trying to bring our democracy down.

How can anyone support that broken party anymore?

MTG just accused all the Republicans, like Mitt Romney, who voted to confirm Jackson, "Pro-pedophile".

Texas and Idaho have passed laws that criminalizes Abortion and encourages Salem Witch Trial like behavior of fellow citizens.

They don't feel cops are murdering black people, despite all the video evididence

They think BLM is more harmful to this nation than the Republicans trying to bring our democracy down.

A little partisan exaggeration ,but mostly accurate. Sadly. But as long as Democrats insist on pandering to the woke silliness , the GOP will take the House and Sewnate.

And they still have a large lead in the midterms

1649419210405.png

The GTP is purging the “RINO”members of the party.

That “big tent” and Reagan’s Eleventh Commandment have gone the way of the Tasmanian Tiger…

This thread's premise is too clogged to even flush.

1649429766941.png

A little partisan exaggeration ,but mostly accurate. Sadly. But as long as Democrats insist on pandering to the woke silliness , the GOP will take the House and Sewnate.
Classic Republican rationale for criminal behavior, "Look what you made me do". It's getting really old, man.

This thread's premise is too clogged to even flush.

View attachment 67384511
You should see this interview I just saw with Mitch McConnel. He actually said there's nothing a Republican nominee for president could do that could lose his support. You guys are all about Republican domination.

You can't make this shit up!!

So unpatriotic.

He speaks the truth. Most Republicans would vote for a person who blatantly attempted to overthrow an election, a man who will destroy all democratic processes if elected than vote for a Democrat....which is why the US needs three viable parties.

He speaks the truth. Most Republicans would vote for a person who blatantly attempted to overthrow an election, a man who will destroy all democratic processes if elected than vote for a Democrat....which is why the US needs three viable parties.
that's because the democrats policies are just that bad.

plus Trump won;t destroy democracy.. that is a stretch.

that's because the democrats policies are just that bad.

plus Trump won;t destroy democracy.. that is a stretch.
It is not a stretch at all. Look at what he did leading up to the 6th. A second Trump presidency will be a 4 year revenge mission. I can't even begin to get my head around who he will want to place around him. Republicans who truly care about their country need to come together to support a different candidate......even DeSantis would be better by a lot.

It is not a stretch at all. Look at what he did leading up to the 6th. A second Trump presidency will be a 4 year revenge mission. I can't even begin to get my head around who he will want to place around him. Republicans who truly care about their country need to come together to support a different candidate......even DeSantis would be better by a lot.

Was going to like your post until the very end.

DeathSantis is trump with a brain.

How does Trump get away with it? Why does this man without a lick of common sense have so much power and influence?

The answer lies with the Republican Party as a whole.

The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth, otherwise known as gossip.

Most of them do not have a computer. Some do not have a television, and, if they do, they don't spend much time watching it. Farming and ranching is not a eight hour job. It's more like an 18-hour job. The shopkeeper spends nearly all of his waking hours in his store because he doesn't have enough business to do otherwise.

They are quite gullible. If a politician they like says something, they take as gospel. Trump won their hearts because he is good at that kind of thing and he doesn't let truth or reality interfere with what he wants to say.

Trump's strength is mostly in the South, and somehow he captured the support of the evangelicals. Sorry, I can't explain that one.

Classic Republican rationale for criminal behavior, "Look what you made me do". It's getting really old, man.
has nothing at all to do with anything I posted. Nothing.There was no rationale for anything. None.

has nothing at all to do with anything I posted. Nothing.There was no rationale for anything. None.
It's exactly what you said - you said Republicans are assholes because the woke Democrats made them that way. Sucks to be a Republican these days - no courage, no patriotism, no sense of community, it's all about "me and only me and my white, straight, rich, Christian neighbors".

Republicans are so disgusting.

It's exactly what you said - you said Republicans are assholes because the woke Democrats made them that way.
No, False, I agreed with your premise that Republicans are assholes. But I added that they will take power because of Dems being woke assholes. I never said the woke Democrats made those Republicans assholes,The two are mutually exclusive.

Here's a great example of a pandering woke asshole who makes normals vomit.
Townhall.com
@townhallcom

BIDEN: "What Judge Jackson was put through...was verbal abuse, the anger, with constant interruptions, the most vile baseless assertions and accusations."

No, False, I agreed with your premise that Republicans are assholes. But I added that they will take power because of Dems being woke assholes. I never said the woke Democrats made those Republicans assholes,The two are mutually exclusive.

Here's a great example of a pandering woke asshole who makes normals vomit.
Townhall.com
@townhallcom

BIDEN: "What Judge Jackson was put through...was verbal abuse, the anger, with constant interruptions, the most vile baseless assertions and accusations."
I know, my friend, I know. There are "woke assholes" hiding under your bed. We want nothing but to make you gay and get you gay married, have a sex change, and then get an abortion. That's our goal.

MAGA, my friend. Keep fighting the evil fight. Good will triumph eventually, I must warn you.

Pedofilia is so deeply ingrained and rooted in Right Winger and Republican Networks, they keep trying to deflect attention, but "history has reality records and the records of historical truth can't be changed".
We've heard it millions of time, Preist Molesting Kids, Incest, People Sexing Up Students, all the way to Beastility, to Murdering and Dismembering women, to people killing off the entire family, to kids shooting up other kids in the school, and this is long history certainly includes the Millions of Slaves that were raped, both male, female and children. These things fall square in the Right Winger-Conservative Ranks. They were the architech's of Slavery, they were the backers that sanctions these acts since the days of the Declaration of Independence. No one kept documented data on the numbers of Indians women that were raped or any of those details of atrocities that were committed.
All the acts of banning books and trying to drown out the learning of history of the malice and vile of racism, is only another phase of trying to white wash and sanitize the real truths with denialisms and omissions of historys realities.

We've repeatedly seen, "EVERYTHING" Right Winger and Conservatives try to make of accusations continuelly result to be proves as being exactly what Right Wingers and Conservatives are themselves doing.

It's among the oldest tricks in life, is to "Deflect by Blame someone else, to keep the focus off of what they are themselves doing".

We saw it in 2020, as Right Wingers, Republicans and Conservatives tried every means and way they could to steal the election and install and Autocrat, they thought theyt could repeat what they did in 2016... They became Embolded to think their Confederacy Agenda had been stolen, signed and sealed.
When it wasn't they did what they always do... "Attack", this time they attacked the U.S. Capitol... the same U.S. Congress they have been waging their Confederate War for the past 158+ yrs.

They know they can as they always have been able to dupe and lead the under-educated, the uneducated, the anti-American Government Types, the bigots and racist, like a cult.... and that is exactly what they continue their pursuits to do. They know, that among some white people they will follow anything as long as they don't have to face the truth. The history has been "sweep it under the rug" and continue pretending that white skin is superior, by trying to hide anything and everything that continues to reveal and demonstrate that it is not.

For Centuries and Decades- the ongoing living of a lie has been foundational to the promotions of White Nationalist Ideology, We saw over the past 4 yrs, and direct and overt exposure of the lack of ethic and morality within the Right White Evangelical, and it reverbrated throughout the Right Wing segments of society.
They have been trained to lust for a "bully talking", "belligerent", types to lead them like a barbaric cult... They detest the strength of "Intellect", because they think in Barbaric Mindsets that 'Attack Mentality of Brutish Ideology" is their concept of strength, because they have not evolved behond that ideological make up of mentality. Republicans know it, that's why they use the programming of "attack" and "assault any principle, policy, program and regulation, and cheer about it.
With them, it's always about Money, Sexual Lust , Worshipping Material Obsessions and The Madness in Pursuit of Power.

Last edited:
Its part of gingrich and raygun’s war on the government.

Pedofilia is so deeply ingrained and rooted in Right Winger and Republican Networks, they keep trying to deflect attention, but "history has reality records and the records of historical truth can't be changed".
We've heard it millions of time, Preist Molesting Kids, Incest, People Sexing Up Students, all the way to Beastility, to Murdering and Dismembering women, to people killing off the entire family, to kids shooting up other kids in the school, and this is long history certainly includes the Millions of Slaves that were raped, both male, female and children. These things fall square in the Right Winger-Conservative Ranks. They were the architech's of Slavery, they were the backers that sanctions these acts since the days of the Declaration of Independence. No one kept documented data on the numbers of Indians women that were raped or any of those details of atrocities that were committed.
All the acts of banning books and trying to drown out the learning of history of the malice and vile of racism, is only another phase of trying to white wash and sanitize the real truths with denialisms and omissions of historys realities.

We've repeatedly seen, "EVERYTHING" Right Winger and Conservatives try to make of accusations continuelly result to be proves as being exactly what Right Wingers and Conservatives are themselves doing.

It's among the oldest tricks in life, is to "Deflect by Blame someone else, to keep the focus off of what they are themselves doing".

We saw it in 2020, as Right Wingers, Republicans and Conservatives tried every means and way they could to steal the election and install and Autocrat, they thought theyt could repeat what they did in 2016... They became Embolded to think their Confederacy Agenda had been stolen, signed and sealed.
When it wasn't they did what they always do... "Attack", this time they attacked the U.S. Capitol... the same U.S. Congress they have been waging their Confederate War for the past 158+ yrs.

They know they can as they always have been able to dupe and lead the under-educated, the uneducated, the anti-American Government Types, the bigots and racist, like a cult.... and that is exactly what they continue their pursuits to do. They know, that among some white people they will follow anything as long as they don't have to face the truth. The history has been "sweep it under the rug" and continue pretending that white skin is superior, by trying to hide anything and everything that continues to reveal and demonstrate that it is not.

For Centuries and Decades- the ongoing living of a lie has been foundational to the promotions of White Nationalist Ideology, We saw over the past 4 yrs, and direct and overt exposure of the lack of ethic and morality within the Right White Evangelical, and it reverbrated throughout the Right Wing segments of society.
They have been trained to lust for a "bully talking", "belligerent", types to lead them like a barbaric cult... They detest the strength of "Intellect", because they think in Barbaric Mindsets that 'Attack Mentality of Brutish Ideology" is their concept of strength, because they have not evolved behond that ideological make up of mentality. Republicans know it, that's why they use the programming of "attack" and "assault any principle, policy, program and regulation, and cheer about it.
With them, it's always about Money, Sexual Lust , Worshipping Material Obsessions and The Madness in Pursuit of Power.
1649476306729.png

1649484661495.png

Back
Top Bottom