• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How badly will Trump beat Biden in the first debate?

How badly will Trump beat Biden in the first debate?

• A million to one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump’s team spent the day talking about earpieces and steroids.

The Democrooks are known cheaters during presidential debates; Hillary/Donna Brazile-2016.

Your team spent four years yacking up hairballs about Trump who supposedly stole the presidency from Ham. Hocks. Hillary.

I just want to know how someone who runs on ending Social Security, Medicare and ending Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic while destroying the Post Office even has ANY support.

What lies will you tell next for your encore? - Bravo... :rolleyes:

The Democrooks are known cheaters during presidential debates; Hillary/Donna Brazile-2016.

Your team spent four years yacking up hairballs about Trump who supposedly stole the presidency from Ham. Hocks. Hillary.

Republicans spent months insisting Biden wouldn’t even show up for the debate.

Republicans spent months insisting Biden wouldn’t even show up for the debate.

Because Democrats spent months talking about how Biden shouldn't show up for the debates.

Trump will rely on his wits against Biden's facts, and Trump will discover he can't fill a specimen pot with his wits. I suppose Trump's rampaging ego will tell him he can win a battle of wits, but it seems incredible that even he can be that deluded. To be so stupid that you don't realise what a dotard you are, takes some fluffing.
Facts and Biden don't occupy the same reality. At least not for long.

Tonight's debate is about each side wanting to catch their opponent in gaffes that will create sound bites, and that's about it.

Even if Biden got a cheat sheet he would lose his place and end up answering a question that hadn’t been asked yet.

Because Democrats spent months talking about how Biden shouldn't show up for the debates.

There were a couple...3? That said Trump is unserious and this is a waste of time. *They* are 100% right. Biden shouldn’t even bother. But that wasn’t what the GOP was saying. Ya’ll were saying he’s weak, and scared, and will be too terrified.

Context, bay bee.

Joe Biden won the debate. 78% of those watching said Biden won. Trump told 381 lies.

Now that I've written the MSM and press headline and story, we can watch the debate knowing how it will be reported.
Indeed!!

Oh, that reminds me ---- @HumblePi --- still say that Trump won't show for the debate?

There were a couple...3? That said Trump is unserious and this is a waste of time. *They* are 100% right. Biden shouldn’t even bother. But that wasn’t what the GOP was saying. Ya’ll were saying he’s weak, and scared, and will be too terrified.

Context, bay bee.

There were a lot more than 3 Democrats saying it. Or are we on this "only certain Democrats count" line again?

It's my opinion that those who thought Biden shouldn't debate Trump thought so because they aren't super confident in Biden's mental acuity.

Tonight's debate is about each side wanting to catch their opponent in gaffes that will create sound bites, and that's about it.

I‘m watching almost exclusively for one reason: after four years, have people figured out how to successfully debate a lying noisemaker? Or is it going to be the same shit we saw in 2016?

It was an utter shitfire. What in the uninterrupted **** did I just watch?

The debate sucked with both candidates acting like assholes.

Back
Top Bottom