• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How badly will Trump beat Biden in the first debate?

How badly will Trump beat Biden in the first debate?

• A million to one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cardinal

Respected On All Sides
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
We already know that Trump is the greatest debater since Cicero while Biden is in the final throes of total dementia. Assuming Biden remembers where Ohio is and actually shows up, by how great a margin will Trump beat Biden?

Choices are...

1) A hundred to one
2) A thousand to one
3) A million to one
4) One million million billion million quadrillion million billion to one
5) I reject the premise of this poll -- Biden won't show up

For anybody planning to accuse me of starting a stupid thread with no educational value, here's Carl Sagan explaining what a "googolplex" is:

Last edited:
We already know that Trump is the greatest debater since Cicero while Biden is in the final throes of total dementia. Assuming Biden remembers where Ohio is and actually shows up, by how great a margin will Trump beat Biden?

Choices are...

1) A hundred to one
2) A thousand to one
3) A million to one
Bigly!

Joe Biden won the debate. 78% of those watching said Biden won. Trump told 381 lies.

Now that I've written the MSM and press headline and story, we can watch the debate knowing how it will be reported.

Choices are...

1) A hundred to one
2) A thousand to one
3) A million to one

For anybody planning to accuse me of starting a stupid thread, here's Carl Sagan explaining what a "googolplex" is:

Well...it's obviously a stupid bate thread but you still get a like because it's funny. To me it depends on how it's moderated. I think Trump will clearly beat Biden if it's more free-flowing without Biden getting help from the moderator. It's not because Trump is good at formal debate but he is a showman and that is enough for many.

The one part of your thread that actually is close to reality is that I do think Trump wins because Biden's mental capacity is just so diminished. If he is elected I don't see him making it to the end of his term. If he does, it will be like how he is campaigning, by hiding away from the public.

Trump will rely on his wits against Biden's facts, and Trump will discover he can't fill a specimen pot with his wits. I suppose Trump's rampaging ego will tell him he can win a battle of wits, but it seems incredible that even he can be that deluded. To be so stupid that you don't realise what a dotard you are, takes some fluffing.

Joe Biden won the debate. 78% of those watching said Biden won. Trump told 381 lies.

Now that I've written the MSM and press headline and story, we can watch the debate knowing how it will be reported.
You're likely underestimating the number of times Trump will lie. It's an hour and a half, he can tell more than 400 lies in that amount of time.

If a known anti-Trumper has to ask, they're probably plenty worried. 😭😭😭

Trump will rely on his wits against Biden's facts, and Trump will discover he can't fill a specimen pot with his wits. I suppose Trump's rampaging ego will tell him he can win a battle of wits, but it seems incredible that even he can be that deluded. To be so stupid that you don't realise what a dotard you are, takes some fluffing.

Biden can't rely on facts. He can't even be relied on to know what decade he's living in or what office he's running for. According to him there should only be about 80 million people left alive in the U.S. after all the people he has said died gun deaths or from COVID.

Trump should be forced to wear one of those shock collars controlled by a fact checker offstage. That would liven things up!

Do I get to put one on the fact checkers for when they do it wrong? Because they get it wrong all the time.

We don't have long to wait

I think both will be declared the winner by their respective teams.

No minds will be changed

And the fact checkers will be talking about it for days

How often do you think Trump knows he’s lying?
I don't think it registers in his mind. I think he's mentally rewritten history so many times, he doesn't know when he's making shit up at all. And expects regardless that his Cultists will defend and cheer him while doing so. There's no morality center to Trump's brain, so I don't think he even recognizes lies as anything other than words he's saying.

l06x6jk047x41.png

We don't have long to wait

I think both will be declared the winner by their respective teams.

No minds will be changed

And the fact checkers will be talking about it for days

Rick
I think you got it right more so than others on this thread.
I think Biden will survive this round and his handlers will declare a victory.
And Trump's handlers will declare the same.
No one knows if any undecided voters will be influenced on way or the other.
We're looking to be entertained - like Maximus in the movie "Gladiator".

550c2e899f283249567d44d29645ea6e9cd3e137.jpg

Depends on which club trump brings.

I don't think it registers in his mind. I think he's mentally rewritten history so many times, he doesn't know when he's making shit up at all. And expects regardless that his Cultists will defend and cheer him while doing so. There's no morality center to Trump's brain, so I don't think he even recognizes lies as anything other than words he's saying.
I live in a Trump-flagging neighborhood. We have those in Illinois. Just stopped in for a few. MLB — starts back up at 6 my time with the Yankees.

I’ll definitely watch the high and low lights later. Watching the circus with a towel over it is a different experience; like radio.

Choices are...

1) A hundred to one
2) A thousand to one
3) A million to one

For anybody planning to accuse me of starting a stupid thread with no educational value, here's Carl Sagan explaining what a "googolplex" is:

You started a stupid thread with a googolplex of no educational value. Well done!!!

Choices are...

1) A hundred to one
2) A thousand to one
3) A million to one

This is the second bait thread in less than an hour. You cultists are out of control.

I just want to know how someone who runs on ending Social Security, Medicare and ending Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic while destroying the Post Office even has ANY support.

I just want to know how someone who runs on ending Social Security, Medicare and ending Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic while destroying the Post Office even has ANY support.

Three Supreme Court justices. The entire country could be radioactive ash and you’d get the same answer.

Biden can't rely on facts. He can't even be relied on to know what decade he's living in or what office he's running for. According to him there should only be about 80 million people left alive in the U.S. after all the people he has said died gun deaths or from COVID.

We'll see soon enough. Who prepared and who didn't.

Back
Top Bottom