• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How bad a choice Hillary was

Amelia

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
My husband said he would never vote for Trump. Every month or two as the dramatic 2015-2016 general election season unfolded I would ask him again to make sure he was still never Trump. Sure enough. No way no how.

And then suddenly, he was absolutely going to vote for Trump because the alternative would be voting for Hillary and that left him no choice except Trump. He wouldn't go third party. He wouldn't stay home. He wouldn't vote Hillary. That left only Trump. Maybe he would have voted for the Democrat if Republicans still picked Trump and Democrats had anyone else other than Hillary.

That is why I want Hillary to go away and let the rest of the world move on. For the love of humanity, Secretary Clinton, get out of the way so Trump and the Trumpsters won't have you to use to fire up enthusiasm. ... and so we can come up with someone viable to beat him. Please do not turn the next general election into a Hillary circus. Let the new people, whoever they are, duke it out in the primary season and find a way to earn media attention for themselves as something other than the B story to your storyline.

Please.

My husband said he would never vote for Trump. Every month or two as the dramatic 2015-2016 general election season unfolded I would ask him again to make sure he was still never Trump. Sure enough. No way no how.

And then suddenly, he was absolutely going to vote for Trump because the alternative would be voting for Hillary and that left him no choice except Trump. He wouldn't go third party. He wouldn't stay home. He wouldn't vote Hillary. That left only Trump. Maybe he would have voted for the Democrat if Republicans still picked Trump and Democrats had anyone else other than Hillary.

That is why I want Hillary to go away and let the rest of the world move on. For the love of humanity, Secretary Clinton, get out of the way so Trump and the Trumpsters won't have you to use to fire up enthusiasm. ... and so we can come up with someone viable to beat him. Please do not turn the next general election into a Hillary circus. Let the new people, whoever they are, duke it out in the primary season and find a way to earn media attention for themselves as something other than the B story to your storyline.

Please.

Your Dem leadership doesn't give a rat's ass what YOU want and your fellow rank and file Dems will take whomever they are given.

Kind of sucks to be a Dem, doesn't it?

Your Dem leadership doesn't give a rat's ass what YOU want and your fellow rank and file Dems will take whomever they are given.

You badly need to update yourself on the nomination process which has changed from he first half of the 20th century and now involves voters in primaries.

Please.

There was nothing wrong with Hillary. As Secretary of State, she was voted the most popular politician in America. But once she declared her candidacy, the Fox News Propaganda machine (along with some help, apparently, from Russian intelligence services?) cranked up the **** pipe and doused her with it.

That will happen to whoever wants to run against the right. Even Santa would all of a sudden be rumored to be running a child pedopilia ring out of a pizza joint in DC or something. Whoever runs again them better put on their hazmat suit and be ready to be doused. That's American politics today for ya.

Last edited:
Your husband is a moron

Please.

There should be no begging, that is demeaning....Clinton Corp must be shoved out of the way...they are wreckage that is hurting America.

I'm not a Dem. Try again. For the 100th time.

I was a Republican until November 2015 when the GOP made clear they were willing to sell their soul to the devil Trump. You would probably have lost my husband also if the Democrats had run anyone but Hillary. He voted against Scott Walker this November. You Trumpsters are hanging on by a thread. Good luck to you.

Hillary and Trump were just opposite sides of the same turd.

There was no good choice in 2016 I can understand the position your husband was in. I myself choose the third candidate option.

There should be no begging, that is demeaning....Clinton Corp must be shoved out of the way...they are wreckage that is hurting America.

How are they hurting America? They are done in politics.

Your husband is a moron

The whole fricking Democratic party who thought Hillary was a good choice when even 25% of Democrats thought she was untrustworthy were morons. They saw Democrats hemorrhaging seats for 6 years and decided, "Hey, let's do more of the same but since we can't run Obama again, let's put the least charismatic person we can at the top of the ticket. That should work out well."

No, they are refusing to be done with politics even thought they have completely failed and damaged the D party and damaged America... that is the problem.

It was always all about them, I have been pointing this out for at least a half dozen years.

Voting for a criminal because of unspecified reasons that HILLARY BAD makes you a moron.
Don't insult peoples spouses.

The whole fricking Democratic party who thought Hillary was a good choice when even 25% of Democrats thought she was untrustworthy were morons. They saw Democrats hemorrhaging seats for 6 years and decided, "Hey, let's do more of the same but since we can't run Obama again, let's put the least charismatic person we can at the top of the ticket. That should work out well."

None of which justifies voting for a criminal.

Not really, the Clintons spend years making it clear that anyone who got in the way of Hillary's Destiny would be destroyed by the Clintons, and given their long record of destroying all of those who defied them they got taken seriously.

Those who knew better and those who cared about the soundness of the democratic process failed to speak truth....THAT was the main problem.

They are still sucking the oxygen out of the media atmosphere. We still have the "will Clinton run again?" storyline which won't die. But I actually hadn't heard from them for a few weeks so after I decided to start this thread I figured I should do a last minute search to see if they were still making news ... and sure enough ... Hillary in the news again today.

Folks say the media are in the Democrats' tank, but as long as they think it's a good idea to keep running Clinton stories they put the lie to the idea that they're interested in Democratic wins. They're just there for the story, and Clintons draw clicks.

MY FRIEND thinks Amelia's spouse is a moron.

You can't criticize my friend. It's rude.

Your buddy is friends with a moron

No, they are refusing to be done with politics even thought they have completely failed and damaged the D party and damaged America... that is the problem.

It was always all about them, I have been pointing this out for at least a half dozen years.

How are they hurting America?

They are still sucking the oxygen out of the media atmosphere. We still have the "will Clinton run again?" storyline which won't die. But I actually hadn't heard from them for a few weeks so after I decided to start this thread I figured I should do a last minute search to see if they were still making news ... and sure enough ... Hillary in the news again today.

Folks say the media are in the Democrats' tank, but as long as they think it's a good idea to keep running Clinton stories they put the lie to the idea that they're interested in Democratic wins. They're just there for the story, and Clintons draw clicks.

How is this hurting America?

Please.

I don't think Hillary was "so bad," but I do think she needs to disabuse herself of presidential aspirations.

Hillary was such a ****ty candidate that even most democrats with a functioning conscience wont admit to voting for her.

Back
Top Bottom