• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How are you guys enjoying Trump's America?

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Everything perfect for everybody? You enjoying the speeches of unity that calm Americans? Do you appreciate our quick response during a pandemic that kept people healthy and got our small businesses going faster.

And how do you like that CentGov Welfare and peace between Americans? Pretty sweet, huh?

Everything perfect for everybody? You enjoying the speeches of unity that calm Americans? Do you appreciate our quick response during a pandemic that kept people healthy and got our small businesses going faster.

And how do you like that CentGov Welfare and peace between Americans? Pretty sweet, huh?

I very much enjoyed their vision for suburban women last night:

Head of the household voting and women in jail for abortions.

As a suburban woman person, I’m stoked.

What do you expect when democrats call Americans deplorables, cultists, Nazis, racists, domestic enemies etc. and riot, loot and kill with democrats' blessings?!?
And all because they don't support the progressive platform.

America is going along just fine under Trump except for the Coronavirus, which isn't Trump's fault and the lefties burning lefty cities down, but I'm OK with that. Let the lefties destroy lefty cities. It's actually rather funny to watch. I also enjoy seeing the final stages of TDS ravishing it's victims. There is far more TDS in this country than Coronavirus and there is no cure.

Things are going well for me.

Haven't been listening to any speeches, whether the doom and gloom from the Dems or the Trump adoration from the Reps. It's all the party dog and pony shows. Not interested.

I appreciate, like Gov. Cuomo, the Fed's quick and complete response to the pandemic. Unfortunately, the state governors made some mistakes that cost lives, jobs and business. My own state didn't do TOO bad, though. We have lots of healthy people and small business has been recovering as well as they can with the remaining restrictions.

I didn't personally need any welfare from the feds, but I know that it meant the difference between food and shelter and none for many Americans. Of course, all politicians will use that issue for their own political purposes. That is to be expected.

Regarding peace between Americans, well...let's just say that the biggest obstacle to that is a combination of personal motivations. Politicians and media trying to turn people against each other for political and Trump hating purposes...anarchists bound and determined to burn, destroy and assault...and fake social justice types who really only care about looting. Take away those three forces and things will be peachy keen.

So, CaughtInThe...what do YOU think? What is YOUR answer to your questions?

Country was doing fine until the pandemic, which only a desperate fool would completely blame on Trump.

But I hope the democrats are happy in their cities that they are burning down by their own actions and the people that they forced to stay locked down. Suffering from those same actions.

You know they love it. They bought it, they're gonna enjoy it. :shrug: You expecting any other answer?

Country was doing fine until the pandemic, which only a desperate fool would completely blame on Trump.

But I hope the democrats are happy in their cities that they are burning down by their own actions and the people that they forced to stay locked down. Suffering from those same actions.

lol...I love how you get ahead of the folks about to remind you of how badly Trump **** the bed on the whole pandemic thing by insulting them before they even get a word out. It shows you know it's true.... :lol:

I very much enjoyed their vision for suburban women last night:

Head of the household voting and women in jail for abortions.

As a suburban woman person, I’m stoked.

They are bringing out the talibornagain nutcases and trying to make them seem legit.

That is the republican party these days...truly shocking.

Pretty sweet, huh?

Actually, I am pretty fed up with all our leaders both left and right.

"Trump's America" is a disaster no doubt, but listening to the likes of Pelosi and Schumer over the past few days especially has convinced me the alternative is just as out of touch with reality as President OrangeGlow and his enablers are.

lol...I love how you get ahead of the folks about to remind you of how badly Trump **** the bed on the whole pandemic thing by insulting them before they even get a word out. It shows you know it's true.... :lol:

You mean like pre-empting posters by calling them cultist if they didn't believe an definite lie, or admitted to some other dishonest notion?

Nice try Nate, but that's what CaughtInThe was trying to allude to from the very beginning.

Now if you could prove that he somehow ****ed it up as badly as you keep trying to claim. I'd be more than willing to hear you out.

But don't blame me for not holding my breath on that request.

They are bringing out the talibornagain nutcases and trying to make them seem legit.

That is the republican party these days...truly shocking.

They had to pull a speaker at the last minute because she tweeted an anti-semitic global conspiracy theory.

Marxists tho.

You mean like pre-empting posters by calling them cultist if they didn't believe an definite lie, or admitted to some other dishonest notion?

Nice try Nate, but that's what CaughtInThe was trying to allude to from the very beginning.

Now if you could prove that he somehow ****ed it up as badly as you keep trying to claim. I'd be more than willing to hear you out.

Oh, don't worry, I know that there is no statistic, nor comparison, nor timeline, that will cause you to doubt your lord and savior donald trump. :lol: You are fully committed, reason left the building four years ago.

Still, it's useful to quote for the benefit of others. One person's cringey denial is another person's reason to get off the fence.

Anyway, no need to get all rustled, I was just having a chuckle, and wanted to show my appreciation. Y'all have a good day, now, y'hear?

YOU need data to prove Trump messed things up?

Can anyone who wants a test get a test? (Those not attending taxpayer funded rose garden campaign speeches that is)

Google website that Trump bragged about - how’s that coming along? Any day now?

If Trump didn’t **** up, why do we have over 20% of the global deaths yet only 5% of the world pop? And this happened on the heels of Trump insisting we had the greatest economy in the history of the world.

Is it your claim that the greatest economy in the history of the world managed by a leader you insist did a great job still managed to kill 180k Americans (with the promises of 200 - 300k by election day) and 11% unemployment, is what a successful covid fighting attempt looks like?

PS: If your answer includes dEMoCrAt gOveRnOrs then you already blew it.

I await your response.

Oh, don't worry, I know that there is no statistic, nor comparison, nor timeline, that will cause you to doubt your lord and savior donald trump. :lol: You are fully committed, reason left the building four years ago.

Still, it's useful to quote for the benefit of others. One person's cringey denial is another person's reason to get off the fence.

Anyway, no need to get all rustled, I was just having a chuckle, and wanted to show my appreciation. Y'all have a good day, now, y'hear?

Not surprised that you shied away from yet another request for some explanation.

I'm going back to the adults table now.

America is going along just fine under Trump except for the Coronavirus, which isn't Trump's fault and the lefties burning lefty cities down, but I'm OK with that. Let the lefties destroy lefty cities. It's actually rather funny to watch. I also enjoy seeing the final stages of TDS ravishing it's victims. There is far more TDS in this country than Coronavirus and there is no cure.
Right! Donald Trump made America great!

Can anyone who wants a test get a test? (Those not attending taxpayer funded rose garden campaign speeches that is)

If Trump didn’t **** up, why do we have over 20% of the global deaths yet only 5% of the world pop? And this happened on the heels of Trump insisting we had the greatest economy in the history of the world.

Is it your claim that the greatest economy in the history of the world managed by a leader you insist did a great job still managed to kill 180k Americans (with the promises of 200 - 300k by election day) and 11% unemployment, is what a successful covid fighting attempt looks like?

PS: If your answer includes dEMoCrAt gOveRnOrs then you already blew it.

I await your response.

See everyone, you ask for something as simple as proof and everyone acts like a sodden child in response.

If you can't simply rise above being yourself for one minute and address the question. Then I'll happily go back to eat at the adults table and let you pout here in your chair. All because someone had the audacity to ask you to prove such a claim.

The choice is yours Aunt, so what will it be?

See everyone, you ask for something as simple as proof and everyone acts like a sodden child in response.

If you can't simply rise above being yourself for one minute and address the question. Then I'll happily go back to eat at the adults table and let you pout here in your chair. All because someone had the audacity to ask you to prove such a claim.

The choice is yours Aunt, so what will it be?

It is what it is.

Not surprised that you shied away from yet another request for some explanation.

I'm going back to the adults table now.

You already know the explanation, which is why you got out ahead of it... :shrug: Any other way you'd like to show folks on the fence why they should vote for Biden? I'm happy to continue this as long as you continue to be an example.... :)

I did address your question.

You don’t want to address mine, and that’s okay.

No, you pouted and said refused to behave like an adult.

So I take it that you choose not to do so even now?

No, you pouted and said refused to behave like an adult.

So I take it that you choose not to do so even now?

Listen, you don’t have to participate.

Really. It’s okay.

You already know the explanation, which is why you got out ahead of it... :shrug: Any other way you'd like to show folks on the fence why they should vote for Biden? I'm happy to continue this as long as you continue to be an example.... :)

Is it a rule around here that conservatives don’t actually argue, they just rate arguments and say really intellectually devastating things like “Nope’ and “You’re wrong?”

Listen, you don’t have to participate.

Really. It’s okay.
From you:

Question: Does any of this look like it's being said by someone who legitimately wants to participate in anything close to a conversation?

Given that he is divisive enough to cause people feel the need to have mass protests, not really.

From you:

Question: Does any of this look like it's being said by someone who legitimately wants to participate in anything close to a conversation?

3 posts and you *still* haven’t responded to a single point.

It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom