• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How are you guys enjoying Trump's America?

Several months instead of several years? For that reason alone you should be voting for the President.

MARCH 10
“And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 10
“And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— Donald Trump

You think the rest of your life is going to be like this? No wonder you're depressed. It will go away.

You think the rest of your life is going to be like this? No wonder you're depressed. It will go away.

oh, it will go way down in the future and only kill "x" number of people per year.

currently we're in the middle of a pandemic where 832,437 humans have died in around 6 months (which is probably over a million since China is lying their ass off).

and your boy just pretended it was gonna go away. like magic. that's dereliction of duty.

it's no surprise that he can con you guys so easily.

oh, it will go way down in the future and only kill "x" number of people per year.

currently we're in the middle of a pandemic where 832,437 humans have died in around 6 months (which is probably over a million since China is lying their ass off).

and your boy just pretended it was gonna go away. like magic. that's dereliction of duty.

it's no surprise that he can con you guys so easily.

Pretended huh? I know its all you guys got going into the election, but you're fighting against reality.

...or 180,000 COVID deaths.

MARCH 10
— Donald Trump

Stupidest democrat lie of the century: Trump is responsible for all COVID deaths in the US.

Trump's America is pure garbage

The sad thing about these tragedies is that they were so unnecessary. If the suspects had just obeyed police commands instead of resisting and fighting neither of them would have ended up dead or injured.

Stupidest democrat lie of the century: Trump is responsible for all COVID deaths in the US.

Trump isn't responsible for all US COVID deaths.

He's responsible for 10s of thousands or extra US COVID deaths. It's the people rotting in the ground (that shouldn't be) that are his legacy.

Trump isn't responsible for all US COVID deaths.

He's responsible for 10s of thousands or extra US COVID deaths. It's the people rotting in the ground (that shouldn't be) that are his legacy.

Stupid leftists still think Trump is responsible for the deaths of those who died from COVID.

The sad thing about these tragedies is that they were so unnecessary. If the suspects had just obeyed police commands instead of resisting and fighting neither of them would have ended up dead or injured.

Yes, I have heard that if Trump wins the election that it will become legal to shoot a Jaywalker if they try to walk away, especially if you are Black or Latino. There will be no forgiveness for that kind of breaking of the law. It is also rumored that just looking guilty, will be punishable by death.

That would be a treat since such essential police force is so rare.

You are FULL of the love of Jebus, clearly....

Love it the value of my stock is way up. I also like the way he has re-built the military that protects us all.

Yes, I have heard that if Trump wins the election that it will become legal to shoot a Jaywalker if they try to walk away, especially if you are Black or Latino. There will be no forgiveness for that kind of breaking of the law. It is also rumored that just looking guilty, will be punishable by death.

I have not heard that but, of course, I rarely tune into CNN.

Looks like accurate facts to me l, which point to Trump's dismal leadership throughout a crisis.

Leaders don't usually cause a crisis, but competent leaders offer calm, coordinate, mitigating leadership and don't blame and whine like Donald.

Donald's poor results are easy to see.

So you're going to actively ignore how the democrats worked to counteract him at nearly every turn as well?

Back
Top Bottom