• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How are you guys enjoying Trump's America?

Actually, I am pretty fed up with all our leaders both left and right.

"Trump's America" is a disaster no doubt, but listening to the likes of Pelosi and Schumer over the past few days especially has convinced me the alternative is just as out of touch with reality as President OrangeGlow and his enablers are.

The choice America is, in the red corner a hot **** sandwich with **** sauce on **** bread! In the blue corner a cold **** sandwish with regular fixins!

well, the dead black people that shouldn't be aren't living large. and the 10s of thousands of extra dead COVID victims are rotting in a morgue or grave.

but good job being selfish.

Can you BELIVE black people are complaining about cops? I mean how selfish is that? Just cuz cops kill folks, I mean don't get in cops way, duh! And if ya do, obey massah! It's not rocket surgery!:cool:

And?
I realize you think you have a point, but you really don't.

Deluded nonsense.

What you said is indicative of one who is out of touch with reality.

Wow. Nothing you posted is indicative of the President messing anything up.

Wow another conservative whose entire defense of Trump is “nope.l

Sit down.

Wow another conservative whose entire defense of Trump is “nope.l

Sit down.
As it is you who are wrong, I would suggest you follow your own advice.
But we both know that wont happen. Right?

When somebody calls this country " Trump's america' , best to walk away and shake your head as the person is obviously very unintelligent.

What do you expect when democrats call Americans deplorables, cultists, Nazis, racists, domestic enemies etc. and riot, loot and kill with democrats' blessings?!?
And all because they don't support the progressive platform.

Actually, its because their leader corrupts elections and their legislators aid and abet it. Nancy is on firm ground here, but you want to play the victim card.

lol...I love how you get ahead of the folks about to remind you of how badly Trump **** the bed on the whole pandemic thing by insulting them before they even get a word out. It shows you know it's true.... :lol:

They enjoy watching cities riot, which is a point of view I had not seen before.

well, the dead black people that shouldn't be aren't living large. and the 10s of thousands of extra dead COVID victims are rotting in a morgue or grave.

but good job being selfish.

Black people didn't die before Trump got elected? :lamo

Personally, I am enjoying teh peace in teh streets. Midtown Manhattan completely boarded up.

Yes, TRump's America. Hail to the King!

Great job Mayor Deblasio!

Can you BELIVE black people are complaining about cops? I mean how selfish is that? Just cuz cops kill folks, I mean don't get in cops way, duh! And if ya do, obey massah! It's not rocket surgery!:cool:

what's REALLY funny is Republicans/White Supremacists are ever so slowly getting really pissed off about what's currently happening. they are mad that people are mad.

so they made it about 2 months before getting mad at the people who have had to live their entire lives in an unjust system.

idiots.

Everything perfect for everybody? You enjoying the speeches of unity that calm Americans? Do you appreciate our quick response during a pandemic that kept people healthy and got our small businesses going faster.

And how do you like that CentGov Welfare and peace between Americans? Pretty sweet, huh?

Nothing warms the heart like a dozen fires set by leftist democrat looters for pleasure.

Black people didn't die before Trump got elected? :lamo

yes, they did. many unjustly.

you only now catching up with their centuries long battle?

btw, i noticed how you skipped the COVID part. smart on your part.

Nothing warms the heart like a dozen fires set by leftist democrat looters for pleasure.

...or 180,000 COVID deaths.

MARCH 10
“And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— Donald Trump

Everything perfect for everybody? You enjoying the speeches of unity that calm Americans? Do you appreciate our quick response during a pandemic that kept people healthy and got our small businesses going faster.

And how do you like that CentGov Welfare and peace between Americans? Pretty sweet, huh?

Trump's America is pure garbage

what's REALLY funny is Republicans/White Supremacists are ever so slowly getting really pissed off about what's currently happening. they are mad that people are mad.

so they made it about 2 months before getting mad at the people who have had to live their entire lives in an unjust system.

idiots.

Yeah and if this 17 year old shooter EVER makes it out of jail he will become a right wing celebrity! Already is, pretty much... :roll:

Nothing warms you heart like watching protesters get busted up by cops, right?:cool:

Over all yea, not bad. Take away the crazy leftists rioting, killing stealing burning etc and it it would be much better.

Is that the b. s. they are spewing?

Trump is the President, all Presidents are deemed responsible for events and outcones during their Presidency.

Trump-

Covid our nation remains in chaos over a cohesive message

Riots with no ability to quell through Federal leadership. In fact 3 plus years of division lead us to this path of unrest.

Economy, lots of blame and excuses from Trump, with no defined future plan, for the forecast of a continued downturn

Just think, if Trump's cheating works, a law will be passed, that ALL Americans THOROUGHLY enjoy Trump's regime. His approval rating will be 100%, mandatory by law! It will be Utopia!

From you:

Question: Does any of this look like it's being said by someone who legitimately wants to participate in anything close to a conversation?

Looks like accurate facts to me l, which point to Trump's dismal leadership throughout a crisis.

Leaders don't usually cause a crisis, but competent leaders offer calm, coordinate, mitigating leadership and don't blame and whine like Donald.

Donald's poor results are easy to see.

Looks like accurate facts to me l, which point to Trump's dismal leadership throughout a crisis.

Leaders don't usually cause a crisis, but competent leaders offer calm, coordinate, mitigating leadership and don't blame and whine like Donald.

Donald's poor results are easy to see.

Say that stuff while you can. After Trump's GLORIOUS and well earned YUGE victory, LIKE nobody EVER thought possible, criticism of his perfection and flawless leadership will no longer be tolerated.

I mean you can't expect him to continue allowing Americans to hate him arbitrarily, based on no reasoning at all, like it is now, can you?:cool:

Over all yea, not bad. Take away the crazy leftists rioting, killing stealing burning etc and it it would be much better.

conveniently leaving out the COVID deaths, unemployed and companies that are shut down.

i bet small business owners will end up HATING you guys.

Say that stuff while you can. After Trump's GLORIOUS and well earned YUGE victory, LIKE nobody EVER thought possible, criticism of his perfection and flawless leadership will no longer be tolerated.

I mean you can't expect him to continue allowing Americans to hate him arbitrarily, based on no reasoning at all, like it is now, can you?:cool:

3rd world dictatorship. Muzzle political opponents. Barr's goon squad making disidents disappear.

Fox transaction to state TV, no other news outlets or journalist allowed to report on W.H. or politics.

3rd world dictatorship. Muzzle political opponents. Barr's goon squad making disidents disappear.

Fox transaction to state TV, no other news outlets or journalist allowed to report on W.H. or politics.

If I have one pet peeve about Trumpanzees, it's that constant parroting that "libruls hate Trump® mindlessly, for no logical reason". The media said "you must hate Trump®" and everyone obeyed. They seem to believe that any objective look MUST see Trump® as "good" for America. Any dislike of Trump® is based on nothing, than being "told to" by "thhe media and the imaginary deep state", who only hates Trump® because he is taking them down. It's such fantasy drivel, but it's a MANDATORY belief for many Trumpanzees.

Badsically Trump® is so "awesome" any criticism is invalid and manufactured under false pretenses. It's so distopian, it still baffles me how we got here....

MARCH 2
"We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies and they're going to have vaccines, I think relatively soon.”
— Donald Trump

Several months instead of several years? For that reason alone you should be voting for the President.

Back
Top Bottom