• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How are you all doing?

Jkca1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Have you made any cutbacks? Are you driving the same or less? Did you change vacation plans for something more affordable?

We've cut out buying a lot of crap at the grocery store. We are driving less but have not changed any vacation plans. How about you?

My lifestyle is unchanged.

I don't need to drive much since working from home and my mortgage is going to be the same amount unless taxes go up.

In terms of other expenses like food, we tend to go for quality already.

No change.

No change here.

I'm driving more now.

Theses days the traffic in L.A. is much lighter because many people are driving less due to high fuel prices.

I kinda like these uber-high gas prices. When the cost of gasoline starts coming down, more people will be on the roads, and heavy traffic will return. 😞

I'm driving more now.

Theses days the traffic in L.A. is much lighter because many people are driving less due to high fuel prices.

I kinda like these uber-high gas prices. When the cost of gasoline starts coming down, more people will be on the roads, and heavy traffic will return. 😞

Traffic is as heavy as ever here

I've been exploring using more pumice and less perlite in my succulent soil mix, for improved drainage. That's the main change as of late. Thanks for asking!

No change, but my bank account drains faster.

Have you made any cutbacks? Are you driving the same or less? Did you change vacation plans for something more affordable?

We've cut out buying a lot of crap at the grocery store. We are driving less but have not changed any vacation plans. How about you?
House paid off. Driving less, but don't care, I am not going to be traveling anyways, since I have to keep an eye on my mother, and do her shopping for her (and errands around the house etc etc etc). She's gonna be 96 soon, and although she can still drive, I prefer it she doesn't.

I have bought some flowers today ....

Back
Top Bottom