• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Angel Merkel imperiled Europe - And Obama, Hillary & the left will do so to USA

Re: How Angel Merkel imperiled Europe - And Obama, Hillary & the left will do so to U

What a great article. Here's a perfect tl;dr for that:

I, as a The Week journalist, feel that brown peoples' lives are intrinsically less valuable than white peoples' lives. However since I don't want to be called a racist, I'll try to spin it as being "realistic." Regardless I still scorn at white people who dissent with my POV, like Angela Merkel and other European leaders, and when those people make decisions to treat brown people like human beings, and that results in anything other than 100% perfection, or ends up stoking backlash from other more blatantly racist white people, I write a victory lap article because I now feel validated as a white person in my belief that brown people are actually lesser people.

Re: How Angel Merkel imperiled Europe - And Obama, Hillary & the left will do so to U

Sad how far you missed the point and validity of the article. And that instead, in true Chicago style, you feel obligated to roll it into racism. Typical.
Also sad how you fail to understand that human nature is not all Unicorns and rainbows and that differences are real and significant.

If those on the left and right cannot get along in our own culture, how is bringing in people with drastically different cultures good for the common cause?

BTW...for all you know, I am a "brown" person.

Imagine millions of Americans with "their culture of feminist power, woman's rights and sexual openness" immigrating to the Middle East and demanding that THEIR culture adjust to that.
Stupid isn't it? Well that is exactly what you are saying America should do for them because it's proven that the vast majority of immigrants no longer integrate and assimilate....they congregate and litigate....or worse to change our culture to accommodate theirs

Personally I have enjoyed and prospered living under the American system and have no desire to change it to anyone elses TYVM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom