• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Update: Democrats 24, Republicans 18

Here's the most recent polling map for the House election:

What's changed in this update:
* Continued to add unopposed seats
* Nevada's and Iowa's polling changed the most.
* New York and Florida are starting to get more polling

I will now be going biweekly on these updates until October, when I go once a week, then daily in the last week of October. I will add my modeling notes once we start October and submit a final prediction the day before the election.

At the end of September, I will have one blog post created for the Senate, House, and Gubernatorial races since I will be updating more frequently and don't want to clog up the blogosphere here.

Back
Top Bottom