• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinto

jet57

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

WASHINGTON — After spending more than two years and $7 million, the House Select Committee on Benghazi released a report Tuesday that found — like eightinvestigations before it — no evidence of wrongdoing by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton or other members of the Obama administration.

The right-wing is never going to get it. This of course is just another reason why the Republicans got stuck running Donald Trump.
These witch hunts, and redistribution of taxpayer’s money just show us the incompetence of Republican leadership.

I can't wait for November so that we can put that right-wing Frankenstein out its misery.

Re: House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Cl

$7 million is one days Bubblegum money in DC, and it is not like Congress is in the habit of using their time productively anyways, just a few days ago they were pulling a Jr High protest party rather than working. It is the idiocy that is offensive, not the money and time wasted.

Last edited:
Re: House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Cl

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

The right-wing is never going to get it. This of course is just another reason why the Republicans got stuck running Donald Trump.
These witch hunts, and redistribution of taxpayer’s money just show us the incompetence of Republican leadership.

I can't wait for November so that we can put that right-wing Frankenstein out its misery.

I remember watching the last episode where Clinton sat there hour after hour and handled all of them like a cat toying with a mouse. They should give up.

$7 million is one days Bubblegum money in DC, and it is not like Congress is in the habit of using their time productively anyways, just a few days ago they were pulling a Jr High protest party rather than working. It is the idiocy that is offensive, not the money and time wasted.

They wasted US taxpayers money and only proved beyond reasonable doubt that Hillary Clinton was not at fault.

I remember watching the last episode where Clinton sat there hour after hour and handled all of them like a cat toying with a mouse. They should give up.

Yeah, good point: I saw some of that too. Well, the upshot is, they won't be able to raise in the campaign anymore.

They'll just be lying again; and this time everyone will know it.

Smartest thing that the Republicans can do now, is just throw in the towel and save themselves the embarrassment.

Not nearly as much as Obama spent of golf and his grifter wife spent on galavanting around the USA on the taxpayers dime while the econiony was cratering.

"Let them eat cake!" Was his reply.

Grateful that they didn't spend just as much on his birth certificate. :roll:

Grateful that they didn't spend just as much on his birth certificate. :roll:

But of course now we know that even if Obama HAD been born in Kenya, he would have been a natural born citizen and quite eligible to run for president of the United States.

They wasted US taxpayers money and only proved beyond reasonable doubt that Hillary Clinton was not at fault.

You sound like a scientist who considers the experiment a waste of the result is other than what is wanted. Point of fact, any experiment tells us something is a success, regardless of our feelings on the matter. Now I that I dont know that they did prove her innocence, if fact I dont think they did thus I consider the exercise a waste, but if you are right then we got a good deal for our $7 million.

I would expect you to be telling us how happy you are that government got something done for a change.

Not nearly as much as Obama spent of golf and his grifter wife spent on galavanting around the USA on the taxpayers dime while the econiony was cratering.

"Let them eat cake!" Was his reply.

But, they wasted OUR money proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Hillary had nothing to do with those four deaths.

Ya' got a link for Obama's "let them eat cake" quote"? I don't think he said that.

You sound like a scientist who considers the experiment a waste of the result is other than what is wanted. I dont know that they did prove her innocence, if fact I dont think they did thus I consider the exercise a waste, but if you are right then we got a good deal for our $7 million.

Why prove that subatomic particles exist twice?

Why prove that subatomic particles exist twice?

To make sure that the people running the first proof knew what they were doing, and were honest, something that everyone should be learning in High School but sadly is not.

Scarcely an exoneration beyond a reasonable doubt for anyone but I can see why Jet57 is desperate for the Republicans to throw in the towel. The hearing took much longer than it should have because of the administrations lack of transparency and lack of cooperation. The Democrats on the committee weren't there for a hearing but rather to prevent a hearing.

And, no matter what the leftists want, we will see again, Sen. Clinton bouncing up and down and screaming, "What difference does it make?" For her and the Democrats, no difference.

To make sure that the people running the first proof knew what they were doing, and were honest, something that everyone should be learning in High School but sadly is not.

Scientific proof is scientific proof: once it's been tested over and over again and confirmed through peer review. Why waste all that time and money all over again?

The Republicans just wasted all that time and money all over again. And now, Donald Trump for president is all they can offer...

Stupid as stupid does.

Scarcely an exoneration beyond a reasonable doubt for anyone but I can see why Jet57 is desperate for the Republicans to throw in the towel. The hearing took much longer than it should have because of the administrations lack of transparency and lack of cooperation. The Democrats on the committee weren't there for a hearing but rather to prevent a hearing.

And, no matter what the leftists want, we will see again, Sen. Clinton bouncing up and down and screaming, "What difference does it make?" For her and the Democrats, no difference.

There's no desperation about it dude: the Republican screed the pooch - AGAIN! That's not desperation, that's sad.

That's why Trump is running for president.

Yawn. Republicans threw in the towel quite some time ago, and have simply used this as a political issue to score election points. That is simple reality. It was the republicans who weren't interested in open, honest hearings, something to which they've admitted. No amount of spin will change that.

The House Benghazi investigation is partisan sham: The GOP committee investigating Hillary Clinton has been completely discredited.
GOP's Benghazi Committee starts to unravel | MSNBC
Democrats on Benghazi Committee Release Devastating Fact Sheet on Gowdy

Game. Set. Match.

Only in your sick mind could Benghazi be excused. One life, or 5000 lives, you never turn your back....ever!

This proves 2 things.
1) That Clinton will be exonerated of any wrongdoing regarding Benghazi, and
2) That Clinton could very likely be part of the "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" she rabidly rants, raves and fearmongers all over the place about on a regular basis.

Only in your sick mind could Benghazi be excused. One life, or 5000 lives, you never turn your back....ever!

Uh, no Benghazi is pretty much not a big deal because there was no executive fault in what happened. Just bad local intelligence.

Same thing happened to his Highness Ronald Reagan in Lebanon. That time it was 250 guys.

The commies refuse to answer one simple, basic, fundamental question:why did Clinton and POSOTUS lie? It would have been so much more honorable to tell the truth.

C'mon, commies, why did they lie? It is known beyond any shadow of doubt that they lied. What are you afraid of? Why won't you just come out and tell us why your deviant nominee and your feckless office-holder lied?

Yeah, good point: I saw some of that too. Well, the upshot is, they won't be able to raise in the campaign anymore.

They'll just be lying again; and this time everyone will know it.

Smartest thing that the Republicans can do now, is just throw in the towel and save themselves the embarrassment.

Which they most certainly will NOT DO.

Uh, no Benghazi is pretty much not a big deal because there was no executive fault in what happened. Just bad local intelligence.

Same thing happened to his Highness Ronald Reagan in Lebanon. That time it was 250 guys.

I would punch your ****ing face in if I ever got to meet you.

Gosh, $7 million out of a $4 trillion budget spent simply to try to determine if laws were broken. Seems like money well spent. And since no wrong-doing was found, partisans can stop complaining about a witch hunt. A witch hunt would have found something.

Which they most certainly will NOT DO.

That's why Trump is their nominee.

Another lie about the context of that quote.

Back
Top Bottom