• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Republicans Fail To Override Biden's 1st Presidential Veto

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Republican's failed again.

Thank goodness.

It's about time that money managers have to account for certain social factors when making investments.

I would like to invest in companies that help society and reflect changing trends or needs of our nation.

Thank goodness.

It's about time that money managers have to account for certain social factors when making investments.

I would like to invest in companies that help society and reflect changing trends or needs of our nation.

Good.

First? They haven't been doing much. Then again I don't think anyone thought the GOP had much in the way of policies.

Hunter Biden's dick pics and investigation interference here we go . . . .

Last edited:
No big deal as long as we're free to choose a money manager based on performance, or manage your own account.
I do the latter and average between 11-13% annually.

In Congress perhaps. But their suit against the ESG in court is still active. Hopefully that will put the kibosh on this sociopolitical manipulation of the money of hard-working Americans who deserve to have their retirement investments unmolested by political hackery and virtue-signaling Eco crap.

Even when it could negatively effect Americans' retirement funds?

I would like to invest in things that will make me money. Not cater to some senile progressive idiot's political whims.

Back
Top Bottom