• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Republican accidentally tells the truth about voter ID

Do you really think group party line thought is somehow individual and distinctive rather than following the herd mentality? :doh:roll:

There are times where it is following the herd.

And "the herd" style thinking is what is wrong with this country.

However, Voter ID is just a common sense kind of thing. Especially now that Obamacare has, in essence, made having an ID a requirement in this country, I don't see why its such a taxing chore to require someone to provide a photo ID when they vote.

There are times where it is following the herd.

And "the herd" style thinking is what is wrong with this country.

However, Voter ID is just a common sense kind of thing. Especially now that Obamacare has, in essence, made having an ID a requirement in this country, I don't see why its such a taxing chore to require someone to provide a photo ID when they vote.

Again - show me the problem which this solves.

Again - show me the problem which this solves.

Hard to show evidence of a problem that may or may not be occurring if all cases of it aren't getting caught or reported.

Just because a crime doesn't get reported or discovered, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Hard to show evidence of a problem that may or may not be occurring if all cases of it aren't getting caught or reported.

Just because a crime doesn't get reported or discovered, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

So I ask you to prove a problem and I get the political equivalent of a tree falling in the forest that does not make a sound. Amazing.

If you can't get it together enough to get something simple as an ID, you shouldn't be voting. But everybody kows the deal, the Dems want those uninformed sheep to go in there and pull the lever for " More free government sh&t" , aka."D"

{time starts no - when will the first liberal come on here, wrap themselves in the flag and pretend they are only interest in the right to vote}

Back
Top Bottom