• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House passes stopgap funding bill with $5 billion for Trump's border wall, at odds with Senate

What would it cost to mine the border and post some large signs in several languages warning of the danger? Perhaps a chicken wire fence containment to keep out small animals would be sufficient, and cheap.

The mines are good, building the wall in Mexican territory is better, an actual berm, wall major physical barrier would be best.

We've tried it the other way around before and got screwed every time. Why not try it this way?
Because a comprehensive approach based on a solution that takes into account reality as opposed to a moronic promise made to low intellect morons, is the way to go. Corrections can be made where results are not what where expected. How do you correct money waste on a wall?

I mean, bottom line is that everyone wants a secure border...don't they?
Indeed and to do it it takes more than a stupid idea from Trump.

Oct. 2010----- Mitch McConnell: 'The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.'

This was said while the economy was still struggling, he's saying the GOP won't lift a finger helping Obama or the country, the GOP number 1 priority was politics and F the country.

In 2016----- Mitch McConnell said: "One of my proudest moments was when I told Obama, 'You will not fill this Supreme Court vacancy,'"

So quite honestly Trumpsters can shove it when the whine about the Dems being 'obstructionists'. For 8 years of Obama the GOP wouldn't lift a finger to help him, even if it meant hurting the citizens and country. The GOP put party before country YEARS ago, now pay back is a bitch...

What the Schumer Shutdown II . All that Schumer has to do is vote for the bill that the House passed and there will be no shutdown. This is a Schumber Shutdown II plane and simple.
How about the idiot in the WH sign the bill sent to him? You know the one that the representatives of the people want not what his stupidity demands.

Oct. 2010----- Mitch McConnell: 'The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.'

This was said while the economy was still struggling, he's saying the GOP won't lift a finger helping Obama or the country, the GOP number 1 priority was politics and F the country.

In 2016----- Mitch McConnell said: "One of my proudest moments was when I told Obama, 'You will not fill this Supreme Court vacancy,'"

So quite honestly Trumpsters can shove it when the whine about the Dems being 'obstructionists'. For 8 years of Obama the GOP wouldn't lift a finger to help him, even if it meant hurting the citizens and country. The GOP put party before country YEARS ago, now pay back is a bitch...

Well said. Lets hop this payback is strong and hard and rips the GOP in two. It is well deserved.

Because a comprehensive approach based on a solution that takes into account reality as opposed to a moronic promise made to low intellect morons, is the way to go. Corrections can be made where results are not what where expected. How do you correct money waste on a wall?

Indeed and to do it it takes more than a stupid idea from Trump.

Hmm... grant amnesty. Poof - no more illegal immigrants. Problem solved.

Any conservative Republican who bitches about “obstruction” can go cram it as far as I’m concerned. Hypocritical, whiny babies.

Does anyone know how man of those 217 YES votes from the GOP on this bill will be back in the House in three weeks?

Whatever happened to those 'shovel ready' jobs?
The wall could put those shovels back to use, assuming any were ever actually put to use before.
And a sign could be placed on the wall "You tax redistribution dollars built this wall."

Legalize rape and murder - poof - no more violent crimes.

Hey you think he won't even make it to 2020. :lol:

Do I? Lol, I'm hoping he does - hell, I even hope the GOP won't put up a challenger to him in 2020. His scandals will last decades and it's clear that our best and brightest don't see him leading the country in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom