• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House passes stopgap funding bill with $5 billion for Trump's border wall, at odds with Senate

No genius, Nancy knew that would never be enough votes in the Senate to carry the resolution no matter what the House votes. Come January good luck with even getting anything our of the House to the Senate.

LOL!!

Sorry. You can't rewrite history...no matter how much it chaps your ass. We have video:

Nancy said it couldn't be done. :lol:

She said it couldn't be done because you need at least 60 votes in the Senate to pass and she knows as well Schumer did that those votes aren't there and come January they won't be there in the House either. So go ahead and enjoy tour government shutdown. Should be another good day on the market tomorrow.

LOL!!

Sorry. You can't rewrite history...no matter how much it chaps your ass. We have video:

Come on now. For that we would have to assume that Nancy is as dumb as the average conservative and we know that is not true. As Trump is sure to discover come January.

Paul Ryan cannot give up the gavel soon enough. He and his ilk will not be missed.

I so hope Nancy Pelosi shows trump the same respect that Ryan showed President Obama. So Nancy - DO NOT CLAP every time the orange POS spews his BS. DO NOT stand up with Pence and give the POS a standing ovation every time he farts. Just sit there and do the same thing Ryan did when President Obama spoke. Just look PISSED and refuse to respect the orange POS.

Come on now. For that we would have to assume that Nancy is as dumb as the average conservative and we know that is not true. As Trump is sure to discover come January.

Pelosi is DEFINITELY NOT DUMB. trump and all his butt kissing servants in the republiKKKan party are effing DUMB. And unpatriotic and traitors to America. Putin is very pleased with his servants in the USA republiKKKan party.

No. All we know is that she is dumber than Trump.

LOL!!

LOL!!

Thank you for PROVING that trump was beaten by Pelosi and Schumer. Even Pence surrendered. Did you notice how Pence just sat there and said NOTHING? He just sat there and let trump look like the EFFING d****** that he is.

No wonder dubya is smiling all the time. He is no longer the DUMBEST president in history.

She said it couldn't be done because you need at least 60 votes in the Senate to pass and she knows as well Schumer did that those votes aren't there and come January they won't be there in the House either. So go ahead and enjoy tour government shutdown. Should be another good day on the market tomorrow.

It's a fake vote...Republicans did not have enough votes in the house. The only reason they did tonight is they know it won't go anywhere.

They are so full of **** it's not funny.

Editor’s corrections in red:

they did not have an agreement, and Leftists will go to their graves claiming hilariously that he chose to shut down the government after watching fox. it's the Trump shutdown caused by Democrats failing to secure the border. enjoy as we watch Trump eviscerate the Left, and a country tired of illegals invading will cheer.

Behind the 8-ball is where Democrats will be.

It's a fake vote...Republicans did not have enough votes in the house. The only reason they did tonight is they know it won't go anywhere.

They are so full of **** it's not funny.

Then the government gets shut down... and the country... which elected Trump, largely on this issue, will look at the D party, and the few votes needed from them to fund border security.

It'll need some Dem votes in the Senate to pass. Schumer has already said there won't be any Dem votes.

That means the Dems will be shutting down the government.

btw, didn't Nancy INSIST Trump did NOT have enough votes in the House? Nancy sticks her foot in her mouth...again.
Yeah, it's the Democrats fault for not voting for a wall the majority of the country doesn't want built. Lol, you've lost your own narrative.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Yeah, it's the Democrats fault for not voting for a wall the majority of the country doesn't want built. Lol, you've lost your own narrative.

Serious question

Is not building the wall important enough to you to justify not giving in when the gov is shut down, regardless of who is being blamed for it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Serious question

Is not building the wall important enough to you to justify not giving in when the gov is shut down, regardless of who is being blamed for it?

Again - majority of the country doesn't want a shutdown, and doesn't want a wall, Republicans want a wall, at the risk of a shutdown. It's you literally trying to force a majority to do what you wish.

You're not going to have the Christmas you're looking for and the wall won't be built.

nice try. Trump owns the shutdown.
What the Schumer Shutdown II . All that Schumer has to do is vote for the bill that the House passed and there will be no shutdown. This is a Schumber Shutdown II plane and simple.

Again - majority of the country doesn't want a shutdown, and doesn't want a wall, Republicans want a wall, at the risk of a shutdown. It's you literally trying to force a majority to do what you wish.

You're not going to have the Christmas you're looking for and the wall won't be built.

If Trump holds the line and vetoes everything that does not include wall funding this will not turn out like you think it's going to.

If Trump holds the line and vetoes everything that does not include wall funding this will not turn out like you think it's going to.

Then he can own the shutdown, like he said he would. Remember?

Then he can own the shutdown, like he said he would. Remember?

Hey you think Trump is a short timer any way? In almost the words of one of our greatest presidents "What does he have to lose anyway?" :lol:

Hey you think Trump is a short timer any way? In almost the words of one of our greatest president "What does he have to lose anyway?"

Hopefully, the Senate and WH in 2020.

Hopefully, the Senate and WH in 2020.

Hey you think he won't even make it to 2020. :lol: If he doesn't make this stand on the wall he won't win 2020 anyway. If he does and wins the wall battle he has a decent shot at 2020. I'm ready for the Schumer Shutdown II. I have seen most of the major national parks already anyway. I can wait a few weeks to see the rest.

Trump should go on vacation and bring his veto stamp. Veto everything until he gets his wall. I would love to see that. Make the Congress have to override his veto and make THEM own their votes.
What would it cost to mine the border and post some large signs in several languages warning of the danger? Perhaps a chicken wire fence containment to keep out small animals would be sufficient, and cheap.

What the Schumer Shutdown II . All that Schumer has to do is vote for the bill that the House passed and there will be no shutdown. This is a Schumber Shutdown II plane and simple.

bull****. i'd say nice try, but it isn't.

If Individual 1 shuts down the govt, Air Force 1 should be grounded and the secret service detail at Mar-a-Lago should be sent home...

Aint got problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom