• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House passes resolution criticizing Wilson

So then he didn't commit perjury. Once again being as the lewinsky affair was deemed immaterial to the case his lie was a lie under oath and not perjury. The lie under oath was what got him the contempt.

As I say, that would have been a matter for trial.

As I say, that would have been a matter for trial.

if Judge Wright thought he committed perjury there would have been action taken. Even with it being a civil case. Once again there was no perjury contrary to what people have claimed.

Don't you think there's a reason there's no mention of perjury in her contempt citation

Last edited:
Don't you think there's a reason there's no mention of perjury in her contempt citation

I already told you -- it's outside the scope of a contempt ruling.

I already told you -- it's outside the scope of a contempt ruling.

Oh so he's for paying more money in emergency coverage than some non-existent plan to give illegals healthcare coverage gotcha makes so much more sense now
Who will vote to deny emergency treatment? Hmmmm, you?

I don't know, could there possibly be any political considerations in charging the President of the United States with purjury? Were there preconditions in his testimony? Gee I don't know. :roll:

What is really criminal is these retards waste time and our money on a useless resolution when they should be doing important things like running our country.

*snicker* Yeah. Stuff like this is soooo much more important...

Note: Found ^that^ gem while searching for this gem, the Kansas City Animal Health Corridor bill, which was voted on the same day as the Wilson censure vote.

Now, I like animals probably more than the next guy, but please. Is recognizing a geographical region as the national center of the animal health industry that "important?" Really?

Last edited:
Now, I like animals probably more than the next guy, but please. Is recognizing a geographical region as the national center of the animal health industry that "important?" Really?

From a financial standpoint for the state? Yes it is.

Any good publicity for a state generates income in one form or another. Being known as the center of the animal health industry is a good thing. Sort of like silicon vally or wine country for CA etc. It attracts investors etc.

I know all that.

It does not change the facts of my post.

Your comments past and present are indeed hypocritical and it has been proved using your own posts time and time again. You have made many "claims" and did not back them up even when asked.

You could lie and deny it, but that would make it even worse.

I don't know, could there possibly be any political considerations in charging the President of the United States with purjury? Were there preconditions in his testimony? Gee I don't know. :roll:

Well could there have been possibly any political considerations for putting a sitting president through a civil trial which was unheard of before?

Why is this thread still going?

It didn't work... Most Americans still thinks the Obama health care plan sux. You all will just have to manufacture another outrage to try and distract the American public.

Well could there have been possibly any political considerations for putting a sitting president through a civil trial which was unheard of before?
Because a grand jury required it?

We're not talking about the financial woes of a region (not a "state"). The issue, as introduced by rudedog, is that Congress should be doing "important things like running our country," instead of censuring Wilson for violating the rules of Congress.

What is really criminal is these retards waste time and our money on a useless resolution when they should be doing important things like running our country.

You seem to believe that, as far as properly utilizing "our time and money" is concerned, recognizing a geographical region as having a surplus of veterinary services is at least on par with ensuring that our government officials act with integrity and decorum.

I disagree. And I seriously doubt that this bill will create an influx of tourist visits to the many veterinarian offices in the region.

Tell me, what do you think of the animal-hybridization act introduced by Sam Brownback? Is that more or less important than ensuring that our government officials act like reasonable, mature, responsible adults in the commission of their duties?

Last edited:

Adultery requires sexual intercourse....A BJ is NOT sexual intercourse by any definition.

In fairness the definition is given as:

So Oral sex, is still sexual intercourse. I mean, they don't call it oral SEX for nothing

No kidding. That comment has nothing to do with my reply to your statement.

Do you have any proof that it will not? We know for a fact other regions have been affected positively by being recognized as industry centers.

You are over simplifying the argument and comparing apples and oranges.

Tell me, what do you think of the animal-hybridization act introduced by Sam Brownback? Is that more or less important than ensuring that our government officials act like reasonable, mature, responsible adults in the commission of their duties?

:roll:

Adultery requires sexual intercourse....A BJ is NOT sexual intercourse by any definition.

It is YOU that is "trying to play a game of semantics".....& you are quite right when you say.." It is getting old."

Well I think the Next Extra pretty much blew what was left of your argument away.

And you have certainly proved it is getting old. :lol:

Do you have any proof that it will not?

It is impossible to prove a negative.

Clearly, I'm wasting my time if you're so uninformed about debate that you don't know one of the most basic tenets of the activity.

As for your refusal to answer my question about the "importance" of the animal-human hybridization bill...

Well, I think my work here is done. :2wave:

In fairness the definition is given as:

So Oral sex, is still sexual intercourse. I mean, they don't call it oral SEX for nothing

I have never seen that definition of sexual intercourse, nor do I think most people would define oral sex as sexual intercourse.

In either case, I will accept the (linked to) definition as real & will concede the point to Harshaw.

Harshaw had the integrity to concede a point to me a while back....so I am hereby returning the favor.

You can't prove a negative, but you must have proof of it failing in other places if you feel this way? I can show it has been a success in other places. So this begs the question: Why do you think it will fail??? :2wave:

As for your other question about the "animal-human hybridization bill" it has nothing to do with my remarks at all. :doh

So until you can explain why "recognizing a geographical region as having a surplus of veterinary services" (among other things) will out of hand fail financially when it has worked countless times before, and how this makes it comparable to waisting time on bvll**** like the censuring.

I have never seen that definition of sexual intercourse, nor do I think most people would define oral sex as sexual intercourse.

That is not true. Most people think it is adultery as does the US court system.

In either case, I will accept the (linked to) definition as real & will concede the point to Harshaw.

:roll:

Like you had a choice.

Harshaw had the integrity to concede a point to me a while back....so I am hereby returning the favor.

:doh

Well I think the Next Extra pretty much blew what was left of your argument away.

And you have certainly proved it is getting old. :lol:

Based upon the (linked) definition supplied by Next Extra....I hereby concede the point to Harshaw.
You were right & I was wrong. (man....that hurt!!)

Last edited:
As for your other question about the "animal-human hybridization bill" it has nothing to do with my remarks at all.

Never said it did. I brought up the republican-sponsored animal-human hybridization bill because I consider it to be a colossal waste of time and money (i.e., the concept originally posited by rudedog, which we are now discussing).

If you believe it's NOT a waste of time and money, please do elaborate. We're all ears.

Umm? Where did I say or imply that this animal health corridor designation will "out of hand fail financially?"

I recommend you reread my statement:

And I seriously doubt that this bill will create an influx of tourist visits to the many veterinarian offices in the region.

Then think about it a bit more, before wandering even further into Ignorant Debater Land.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…