• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House passes bill to boost U.S. Postal Service amid Trump attacks

I think your side needs to make-up its mind. Trump has been telling us that mail-in voting is fraudulent, even though he does it every year. Then he tells us that voting in person is so fraudulent we need all kinds of sheriffs and monitors to make sure it isn't fraudulent. Well, which is it? Or, is it just voting all of a sudden is the problem and we need to do away with it and make him emperor for life?
Ask Patterson, New Jersey and Detroit, Michigan about how great mail balloting works - both are going to have to redo local elections because of FUBARed mail-in balloting.

I keep forgetting they don't actually deal with actual news and facts at Fox News.

Here. Allow me to educate you on the truth:

USPS internal documents show decline to mail service - Business Insider

link to internal documents: https://oversight.house.gov/sites/d...– Service Performance Management 08-12-20.pdf

View attachment 67292469

Wow, nice graphs. Here, let me educate YOU about the truth:

Dr. Birx: "If you go into Starbucks in the middle of Texas and Alabama and Mississippi that have very high case rates, then I can't say that it would be different waiting in line in the polls," "Well, I can tell you it has been safe for me to go to Starbucks and pick up my order,"

Ask Patterson, New Jersey and Detroit, Michigan about how great mail balloting works - both are going to have to redo local elections because of FUBARed mail-in balloting.

This is exactly the result the Dems (Pelosi) are looking for. They want a total mess so they can gin up another crisis and bully and b.s. their way into the Oval Office.

The question is why do Trump and Trump supporters hate democracy.

They don't. But the real question is how many democrats are going to manufacture fake ballots and then say the GOP conspired to disenfranchise them by sending them fake ballots with wrong addresses once Hunter's Employment Agent gets curbed by the American people?

There are no “Trump Attacks” on the USPS. There is an attempt to update and increase efficiency as they are bleeding huge sums of money.

They don't. But the real question is how many democrats are going to manufacture fake ballots and then say the GOP conspired to disenfranchise them by sending them fake ballots with wrong addresses once Hunter's Employment Agent gets curbed by the American people?

They don't. But the real question is how many Trump supporters are going to invent crazy conspiracy theories about their political opponents in order to justify suppression of their votes because they know that Trump is going to lose a free and fair election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...196fa8-e3c6-11ea-8181-606e603bb1c4_story.html

House passes $25B bill to block USPS changes ahead of election - ABC News

--

Also, keep in mind Trump intends to veto:

White House threatens to veto Democrats' bill to provide more money to USPS - CNNPolitics

--

I'm glad to see 26 Republicans voting in support of the USPS.

As far as I'm concerned the Republicans who didn't vote for this bill, and Trump, and Trump supporters are treasonous, fascist, authoritarian, thuggish punks who hate the Republic and hate democracy.

There is no excuse...none...for voting against this bill. Every single one of those Republicans that voted against this bill do not deserve to hold office. Not a single one.

Here’s the tough part: Those thuggish punks were elected by their constituency, and will likely be re-elected.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...196fa8-e3c6-11ea-8181-606e603bb1c4_story.html

House passes $25B bill to block USPS changes ahead of election - ABC News

--

Also, keep in mind Trump intends to veto:

White House threatens to veto Democrats' bill to provide more money to USPS - CNNPolitics

--

I'm glad to see 26 Republicans voting in support of the USPS.

As far as I'm concerned the Republicans who didn't vote for this bill, and Trump, and Trump supporters are treasonous, fascist, authoritarian, thuggish punks who hate the Republic and hate democracy.

There is no excuse...none...for voting against this bill. Every single one of those Republicans that voted against this bill do not deserve to hold office. Not a single one.

So San Fransisco Nancy passed a bill she knew would never clear the Senate because politics is more important the postal service, huh? No surprises there.

There are no “Trump Attacks” on the USPS. There is an attempt to update and increase efficiency as they are bleeding huge sums of money.
Oh, if you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I can sell you cheap.

This "efficiency" has resulted in mail that takes two days to reach its recipient taking two weeks. Please tell me how dismantling a multi-million dollar sorting machine, that we already paid for -- a machine that can process 35,000 letters an hour, makes the Postal Service more "efficient?"

Isn't it also very coincidental that these 'efficiency' measures waited four years and are just being done before the election -- at the direction of someone who isn't a postal expert but by a major Trump donor?

Anyone can see through this cover story about "efficiency."

So San Fransisco (sic) Nancy passed a bill she knew would never clear the Senate because politics is more important the postal service, huh? No surprises there.
If it never passes it's because Moscow Mitch won't pass a sensible bill that he had no issue passing in March. The importance of politics isn't Ms. Pelosi's. She's doing everything she can to help American families. The politics is on why Moscow Mitch thinks it is more important to take the month off than to help Americans out of work who can't make their rent and food bills.

So San Fransisco Nancy passed a bill she knew would never clear the Senate because politics is more important the postal service, huh? No surprises there.

So, in your world, the Republicans are responsible for...nothing?

Here’s the tough part: Those thuggish punks were elected by their constituency, and will likely be re-elected.

Yes, unfortunately, there are enough fascist/authoritarian types who are members of the Republican party that most of them will be re-elected.

The fortunate part is that the Republican party has become hostage to this fascist/authoritarian faction to such an extent they will become a regional party, irrelevant on the national stage, for the next 10 to 20 years.

If the current level of service is an indication of the "efficiency" we can expect, I'll pass...

I think this is a great time for the GOP to block this bill... 72 days of these stories is gonna be great...

f3ccbc109043feb0fea7470057f18110.jpg

That's all you got? Thanks for voting Democrat enjoy your first president who had dementia before he took office.

Tell me. How do Democrats use "vote harvesting" in close elections in a way that violates the law?

They do it in districts controlled by the Democrat power structure. Duh!

The last politician I heard clamoring for vote harvesting was Nunes.

I don't think Rep. Nunes has the authority to "find" thousands of last minute mail in ballots to decide an election. Mainstream Dems consider it a given that he's gonna do it lol!

Back
Top Bottom