• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Jan. 6 committee hearing postponed because of Hurricane Ian

CNN will provide continuous coverage of themselves by showing their anchors pretending to struggle against the wind as normal citizens stroll calmly in the background taking selfies.
Okay, this is worth a smile/laugh!
Actually, it sounds like it will be quite impactful and if people die and the destruction is terrible, I'll feel guilty later for smiling now - but your comment was a good one.

lol. Did they ever say that, or just imply it? If that's the intention, they need to get on with wrapping it up. Election is in a month, and December recess right around the corner after that.

My guess is that the 'plan' is to drop nuggets leading up to the election. After the election, they'll end the season on a cliff hanger. Season 3 depends on the election.
The ambulance chasers on the forum take a long time to let it go. They'll still be talking about the supposedly dramatic upcoming Season 4 and 5 for many more months.

^^^Wrong.

…wait, right.

We OWN the Libs/Dems so we own their hate?

Look on DP, MSM, Twitter, etc and you will see where the hate comes from.

Pedo Hitler and the projection crew pulling his strings and yours.
Boy, are the dems living rent free in your head. Turn off the conservative media.

It is clearly driving you mad.

--

I suspect the committee believes their message would not be effective given the media's likely focus on hurricane Ian tomorrow.

Let's be open shall we?

They may have postponed because it's just wrong to be in hearings while other Americans are in harm's way. Not everything is cynical. If you that's how you see everything, your the one with the problem.

I need to be able to at least hope not every one of my neighbors is a gun crazed, opinionated survivalist...it just seems that way from here.

Joe Biden is being a drama queen. And a petulant child. He needs to go back to the basement and order the Geese to prepare for Ida.
Oh, then it's fine if you are a drama queen. Cool point bro

They certainly have lost all momentum. Not to mention all the members are in the lead up to an election. As you said, both 'republicans' are lame duck, and depending on the outcome of the election, the committee itself is likely to be scrapped.

Momentum?

Momentum only counts in elections. After this there will be charges, trials, and endless bitching from the wrong right. What amazes me is you guys don't even bother to read the material. You just spew your goo and expect people to believe it.

Note: Support for Trump and Republicans is DROPPING.

You may want to start actually reading this shit. 74% of Canadian who are not in the hunt believes Trump is responsible for January 6. Three out of four say he's a crook.

Once again, you may want to start reading this shit or end up like the Republicans who stood by Nixon.

Okay, this is worth a smile/laugh!
Actually, it sounds like it will be quite impactful and if people die and the destruction is terrible, I'll feel guilty later for smiling now - but your comment was a good one.
I'm watching the anticipated path on the news now and this seems to be an exceptionally slow moving storm as it travels through Florida. Not good news.

6JAN committee has lost the momentum, imo. They have proceeded as if they weren’t under any time restrctions, their # 2 is a lame duck as is the other Republican.
Says the tRumper, hopefully.

Informing the people is an important part of this, yes.

”Democrats are scheduling these hearings so that more people hear the information!!” Like… yeah? And?
Why do you think the MAGAS hide under there MyPillow every Jan 6 hearing.

Fear factor

Last edited:
So?

How is Joe Biden talking that dumbass before the hurricane gonna do anyone any good?

How about bipartisanship?
How about proving he is not a petty little man?

Back
Top Bottom