• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Jan. 6 committee hearing postponed because of Hurricane Ian

Calling mayors is pushing hatred? What a ridiculous thought
MAGA land feels that if you express scorn, disgust, and/or contempt for their preconceived notion of what America is you are full of hate and division.

i.e. Biden should have called DeSantis and asked him of he needed anything before he got himself clear of the storm.

Last edited:
I didn't say any positively would. But a coordinated response is far better than a piecemeal one.

Too bad Biden prefers to push hatred and disunity even in the face of a major disaster.
You don't know much if you think that response levels aren't super coordinated across all levels without 11th hour calls between Biden and DeSantis. The calls were no more than a show of support....the serious real work has been ongoing...there is nothing piecemeal about it but I am real sure Fox will be all over that tonight instead of the real story.

^^^^Lmfao

Sham hearings.

Canada.

Lmfao

^^^Wrong.

…wait, right.

We OWN the Libs/Dems so we own their hate?

Look on DP, MSM, Twitter, etc and you will see where the hate comes from.

Pedo Hitler and the projection crew pulling his strings and yours.

Nothing hateful in that post

I agree.

Truth is not hate.

Don’t blame the messenger.

What Biden and the administration are doing is fomenting hate. You can’t deny this.

Did you miss something along the way?

How is that possible?

I agree.

Truth is not hate.

What Biden and the administration are doing is fomenting hate. You can’t deny this.

How is that possible?
Because I look for facts over opinion and conspiracy theories. For example you said Biden not calling DeSantis would result in unecessary death due to lack of coordination and that is straight up BS.

They certainly have lost all momentum. Not to mention all the members are in the lead up to an election. As you said, both 'republicans' are lame duck, and depending on the outcome of the election, the committee itself is likely to be scrapped.
You certainly have offered your unsubstantiated opinion.

I didn't say any positively would. But a coordinated response is far better than a piecemeal one.

Too bad Biden prefers to push hatred and disunity even in the face of a major disaster.
Haha, someone is being a bit of a drama queen... you know nobody buys this act, right?

They certainly have lost all momentum. Not to mention all the members are in the lead up to an election. As you said, both 'republicans' are lame duck, and depending on the outcome of the election, the committee itself is likely to be scrapped.
The Committee always intended to wrap up before the new term in January . They are just as smart as you....

The Committee always intended to wrap up before the new term in January . They are just as smart as you....
lol. Did they ever say that, or just imply it? If that's the intention, they need to get on with wrapping it up. Election is in a month, and December recess right around the corner after that.

My guess is that the 'plan' is to drop nuggets leading up to the election. After the election, they'll end the season on a cliff hanger. Season 3 depends on the election.

lol. Did they ever say that, or just imply it? If that's the intention, they need to get on with wrapping it up. Election is in a month, and December recess right around the corner after that.

My guess is that the 'plan' is to drop nuggets leading up to the election. After the election, they'll end the season on a cliff hanger. Season 3 depends on the election.
My guess is the cake is baked..you're in or you're out as it relates to the events leading up to the 6th and on the 6th.

What an unbelievable pile of shit.

Haha, someone is being a bit of a drama queen... you know nobody buys this act, right?
Joe Biden is being a drama queen. And a petulant child. He needs to go back to the basement and order the Geese to prepare for Ida.

^^^Wrong.

…wait, right.

We OWN the Libs/Dems so we own their hate?

Look on DP, MSM, Twitter, etc and you will see where the hate comes from.

Pedo Hitler and the projection crew pulling his strings and yours.
IQ57 ”you will see where the hate comes from”
Literally the next sentence
”pedo hitler”

I agree.

Truth is not hate.

How is that possible?
Since DeSantis is such a charitable and benevolent guy, why isn't he shipping Floridians north like he did with the Venezuelans? Surely Martha's Vineyard can help.

Back
Top Bottom