• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Jan. 6 committee announces last-minute hearing Tuesday

Yes, it appears our cowboy was all hat, no cattle.
I'm shocked...SHOCKED...I tell you.
I think I right that the only cite he had for his nonsense was an April 2021 article that the FBI had (at that point, before earnest investigations really began) yet to find evidence of a larger conspiracy (which I preemptively posted). Some people grab one news article that fits their agenda and never let go of it even though assessments such as this change.
And some people never have any intention of posting truthfully in the first place. I know which category I place that account under.

So what, I gave my opinion and I stand by it, your problem is you cannot justify not voting in person as voter participation isn't a valid reason

Just glad you know how tyrants feel about it.

People shouldn't have to wait for hours to vote while others do not. The more ways to vote, the better.

Off topic my ass, what you have is a bad case of TDS based upon lies, distortions, diversions from reality.
Your ass is often off topic - I agree. What our nation has is a bad case of DJT's lies, distortions, diversions from reality. Throw in corruption and criminal acts as well. Sorry, but your headstrong effort to somehow convince those of us correctly 'still' defying this nation's worst president, DJT, and that we must stop, well, won't happen.

This hatred put an incompetent i the WH and the Jan 6 hearings are an attempt to divert from that reality. Going to find out what really matters in November and it isn't your perception of how bad Trump was but the reality of how bad Biden and Harris ARE
Just to update you with something that I have posted a month to possibly a few months ago, is that I want to see both parties to offer younger and more honest candidates for 2024. So, you just keep on whining about Biden and Harris and I'll just keep ignoring your constant bitchin' and moanin' about them. All DJT has done is stroke the mega rich off while tossing a peanut once awhile 'down' to the lower tier of citizens.

You Trumpies want him in office for life. He loves you all for that (keep sending him money too). The majority of this nation doesn't. Especially when DJT and his turd lickin' lawyers did their very best to lock him in office. Well, thank goodness we have a 1/6 Committee pulling their pants down for all to see and hopefully a DOJ that will charge, prosecute and punish the guilty bastards who are the enemy of our state. White collar enemy of our state!! I know you and your operatives in DP don't like reading this one bit. Guess what? You and your operatives don't mean a mother f**kin' thing to me! Well, that's not actually true. You do mean one thing to me. You are the enemy pure and simple. 1/6/21 has shinned its light on all of you. Just as it has DJT and his gang of DC operatives along with the other elitist sh*ts who hang at Mar-a-Lago. So, now that we understand each other, don't think that you have any chance to bs me over to your side because my military oath will never sell my country out to the designated enemy. Unfortunately, we may only see a fraction of justice served to those most deserving, but if the DOJ doesn't have the balls to do their jobs, then I predict that a civilian disorder will eventually come about already triggered by the 1/6 Capitol assault. I'm not talking good people taking matters into their own hands that sets them out to search and destroy, when another bad guy wins an election - but to defend their own when trespassed upon that eventually leads to offensive missions. Our current situation is where it's at because what DJT started / caused. The major problems Pres Biden is having now has been brought on by outside forces much too huge to control. All by design. A fresh change will be needed after Nov 2024 but not of the Q type. Justice must flex its muscle truly hard right now and then we can get back to governing normally. Until then sweet dreams, sport.

Trump has the right to tell the people to protest and be heard.
That's true - if it does lead to breaking the law. The 1/6 Committee is laying that road map out for the public to read, watch and hear. Their final report will provide a collective insight to it all.

People shouldn't have to wait for hours to vote while others do not. The more ways to vote, the better.
tyrants? There isn't a more selfish ideology than today's Democrat Party. Waiting for hours won't happen in you plan your trip to early voting, election day or official absentee ballots, what valid reason can you give for not going to the polls? waiting in Line, sounds like spoiled entitlement liberals to me

Your ass is often off topic - I agree. What our nation has is a bad case of DJT's lies, distortions, diversions from reality. Throw in corruption and criminal acts as well. Sorry, but your headstrong effort to somehow convince those of us correctly 'still' defying this nation's worst president, DJT, and that we must stop, well, won't happen.
Got it you have no response to the policies from Trump that hurt you or your family so you focus on his personality and rhetoric giving us real problems in Biden/Harris. You ought to be ashamed of yourself supporting such incompetence and focus on rhetoric
Just to update you with something that I have posted a month to possibly a few months ago, is that I want to see both parties to offer younger and more honest candidates for 2024. So, you just keep on whining about Biden and Harris and I'll just keep ignoring your constant bitchin' and moanin' about them. All DJT has done is stroke the mega rich off while tossing a peanut once awhile 'down' to the lower tier of citizens.
What you don't get is there is no hatred for Biden, no hatred for Obama but true hatred for their policies, policies that you want to ignore to focus on feelings
You Trumpies want him in office for life. He loves you all for that (keep sending him money too). The majority of this nation doesn't. Especially when DJT and his turd lickin' lawyers did their very best to lock him in office. Well, thank goodness we have a 1/6 Committee pulling their pants down for all to see and hopefully a DOJ that will charge, prosecute and punish the guilty bastards who are the enemy of our state. White collar enemy of our state!! I know you and your operatives in DP don't like reading this one bit. Guess what? You and your operatives don't mean a mother f**kin' thing to me! Well, that's not actually true. You do mean one thing to me. You are the enemy pure and simple. 1/6/21 has shinned its light on all of you. Just as it has DJT and his gang of DC operatives along with the other elitist sh*ts who hang at Mar-a-Lago. So, now that we understand each other, don't think that you have any chance to bs me over to your side because my military oath will never sell my country out to the designated enemy. Unfortunately, we may only see a fraction of justice served to those most deserving, but if the DOJ doesn't have the balls to do their jobs, then I predict that a civilian disorder will eventually come about already triggered by the 1/6 Capitol assault. I'm not talking good people taking matters into their own hands that sets them out to search and destroy, when another bad guy wins an election - but to defend their own when trespassed upon that eventually leads to offensive missions. Our current situation is where it's at because what DJT started / caused. The major problems Pres Biden is having now has been brought on by outside forces much too huge to control. All by design. A fresh change will be needed after Nov 2024 but not of the Q type. Justice must flex its muscle truly hard right now and then we can get back to governing normally. Until then sweet dreams, sport.
Oh my, out of office for life as if he really did damage to you, so much damage that you cannot even post any. Such hatred and such TDS is really unhealthy

This is what your hatred gave us along with 8.5% inflation, how can anyone support this President and apparently only 38% fit into that category

You show me equal potential for fraud with in person voting vs mail in ballots and I will admit being wrong and change my tune.
Show me actual fraud happened with the mail in ballots. Your tune is completely meaningless.
I don't have to show the system is broken, it is proven that people believe they are entitled to vote from their home, their basement, on their computers without any serious concerns when the reality is big money, power run the parties today and there isn't a more selfish party than the Democrat Party.
We know empirically there was no fraud in the election, so there is obviously no reason people can't choose to use mail in ballots vs in person voting.
You want to vote, then participate by showing up at the polls or give me a valid reason for justifying mail in ballots?
Because they want to. Nobody has to justify their method of voting to you. Nobody cares what you think of their preferred method.

This is what your hatred gave us along with 8.5% inflation, how can anyone support this President and apparently only 38% fit into that category

so biden is responsible for global inflation? He is the single most powerful human being on the planet? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's not my argument though; what I'm doing is debating the point from the perspective of someone who thinks the possibility of fraud is enough to distrust the process and the people involved. People coming at this issue from that angle are never going to be placated, because there's always reason not to do something out of that distrust. Mail in ballots are handled by election workers, so if you distrust that process, why should someone trust in-person pollsters? A lack of trust from the angle I'm coming from will never be placated. Currently we have states which process mail in votes only, and neither the results of elections or fraud have been radically different than the in person process.

What no one seems to be able to answer is why there would suddenly be the desire to commit fraud by thousands upon thousands of citizens when getting them to vote is already a challenge.
You don't get it at all. There is no trust of the citizens. he citizens are the ones that are being robbed of their right to vote when fraud happens. It is the people that have money and power to gain from fraud that are going to commit the fraud. That would be the elected leaders who stand to make millions if not 100's of millions of dollars if elected. The other thing to consider is a landslide victory is usually less than 5% of the vote. It really wouldn't take much to swing an election. Especially in battleground states where decisions are less than 1%.

Whole other problem with filling out mail in ballots is I know for a fact more than half the people voting don't even vote for every race. They either miss it or just don't care who is running. I know this from entering their ballot into the machine. It tells me if an error has been made and at that point we can fix the problem. This happens a lot. When you mail in your ballot who fixes the mistakes or does your vote just not count.

That's true - if it does lead to breaking the law. The 1/6 Committee is laying that road map out for the public to read, watch and hear. Their final report will provide a collective insight to it all.
Calling people to march on the capital and be heard is a lot different then ordering an insurrection. My big problem with all this is if this was really an insurrection by over 100,000 armed violent people how come not a single person was shot. Other than by our security who were overwhelmed by an unarmed woman.

Although I like your post I will always have a problem with mail in ballots as it shows to me laziness and people who don't really have an interest in the election process.
We have always had mail in votes. It was never a problem. Most were people who could not make it to the polls. I am with you on the potential for fraud. I can order a mail in ballot for my dad who has Alzheimer's fill it out and mail it in. Now I got to vote twice. But even at the polls we have people who bring elderly people who are clearly unresponsive and vote for them. It is real rare and I doubt it was ever enough to change an election. But with mail in voting it is just too easy. I agree.

Plus it is too easy for someone counting the ballots to see where a person did not pick a candidate and just mark it real quick. I think one of the best schemes for fraud is to move the polls from where they have been for decades to a new location that is difficult to find. During the Trump election I had way too many people come in late complaining that they almost couldn't find where to vote. I was even told by people who live in my neighborhood they didn't get to vote because they couldn't find where to vote. The sad reality is they were all elderly people who most likely would have voted for Trump. They left home to vote like they have been doing for 30 years and the polls are not there anymore. I did not even see the problem until after it happened. Unfortunately their vote had been stolen from them.

this seems to convey your thoughts; possibly attributable to stalin:

after the 2000 presidential election tally in florida, can't say it is a wrong observation

this seems to convey your thoughts; possibly attributable to stalin:
I am sure this has happened too many time all over the world.
after the 2000 presidential election tally in florida, can't say it is a wrong observation
Exactly. The problem with recounts or even mail in ballots is a lot of people will mark the wrong spot and try to erase and remark. I know first hand the machine will kick it out. At the polls you are simply issued another ballot. We make sure your vote is counted. What is done with the mail in ballots? Does someone decide who you wanted to vote for or does your vote just not count. Mail in should be kept to a minimum. Plus mail in should be counted at the polling place the same as if you voted in person. These votes should be entered the day before and any problems the person should be notified and given the option to show up at the polls and fix it.

LOL, not to the extent it was during this election cycle and nothing changes the reality that you cannot give a valid reason for people not going to the polls or valid proof that there cannot be mail in ballot fraud. You keep buying that liberal bs, show up at the polls or your vote won't be counted, MY OPINION
I bet you would not accept any reason I gave as valid.

- In the past the crowds and having to wait more than 4 hours to vote was one of the factors of going to mail in ballots for me.

You keep spouting the far right voter fraud bs., JUST MY OPINION.
These sources don't cut it.
2000 Mules. Nope
Doug Logan and Cyber Ninjas Nope
RudyG - Nope
Mike Lindell - Nope

So tell me what site has the evidence of wide spread voter fraud.?

We have always had mail in votes. It was never a problem. Most were people who could not make it to the polls. I am with you on the potential for fraud. I can order a mail in ballot for my dad who has Alzheimer's fill it out and mail it in. Now I got to vote twice. But even at the polls we have people who bring elderly people who are clearly unresponsive and vote for them. It is real rare and I doubt it was ever enough to change an election. But with mail in voting it is just too easy. I agree.
Yet but never votes mailed out to all registered voters, official ballots had to be requested and doubt that even happened this last election
Plus it is too easy for someone counting the ballots to see where a person did not pick a candidate and just mark it real quick. I think one of the best schemes for fraud is to move the polls from where they have been for decades to a new location that is difficult to find. During the Trump election I had way too many people come in late complaining that they almost couldn't find where to vote. I was even told by people who live in my neighborhood they didn't get to vote because they couldn't find where to vote. The sad reality is they were all elderly people who most likely would have voted for Trump. They left home to vote like they have been doing for 30 years and the polls are not there anymore. I did not even see the problem until after it happened. Unfortunately their vote had been stolen from them.
I will never understand why such passionate people that hated Trump didn't go to the polls to cast their ballots. If I hated someone so much I would have camped out at the polls the night before to exercise my right first thing in the morning.

I bet you would not accept any reason I gave as valid.

- In the past the crowds and having to wait more than 4 hours to vote was one of the factors of going to mail in ballots for me.

You keep spouting the far right voter fraud bs., JUST MY OPINION.
These sources don't cut it.
2000 Mules. Nope
Doug Logan and Cyber Ninjas Nope
RudyG - Nope
Mike Lindell - Nope

So tell me what site has the evidence of wide spread voter fraud.?
Yep, and you cannot give a valid reason why someone cannot go to the polls or request an authorized absentee ballot. The fact that only 10,000 votes cost Trump Arizona, all coming from mail in ballots from the Phoenix Democrat Precinct obviously is just coincidence and there is no way that fraud could have existed. Can I prove it, NO, can you prove there was no fraud, NO, the only solution is in person voting or official absentee ballots

How can anyone support Biden with actions and results he has generated. What a mistake your hatred created

Calling people to march on the capital and be heard is a lot different then ordering an insurrection. My big problem with all this is if this was really an insurrection by over 100,000 armed violent people how come not a single person was shot. Other than by our security who were overwhelmed by an unarmed woman.
You seem confused. because the seditious acts of the 1/6 trump supporters were hilariously incompetent and failed miserably, has nothing to do with the fact that they were in fact by definition and law, sedition.

Yep, and you cannot give a valid reason why someone cannot go to the polls or request an authorized absentee ballot.
Covid. And the ballots were authorized.
The fact that only 10,000 votes cost Trump Arizona, all coming from mail in ballots from the Phoenix Democrat Precinct obviously is just coincidence and there is no way that fraud could have existed.
We know beyond doubt there was no fraud. Every single investigation done showed you that.
Can I prove it, NO, can you prove there was no fraud, NO,
Actually yes. Every single investigation showed there was no fraud.
the only solution is in person voting or official absentee ballots
Or mail in voting, as we know beyond doubt there was no fraud.

Yep, and you cannot give a valid reason why someone cannot go to the polls or request an authorized absentee ballot. The fact that only 10,000 votes cost Trump Arizona, all coming from mail in ballots from the Phoenix Democrat Precinct obviously is just coincidence and there is no way that fraud could have existed. Can I prove it, NO, can you prove there was no fraud, NO, the only solution is in person voting or official absentee ballots
Funny
Care to share what a valid reason is for you.

Here is where you blow it. I know for a fact that some Republicans in Phoenix voted for Biden by mail. It is not all Dems. Trump failed to win enough independents, and what you would call RINO's.

Funny
Care to share what a valid reason is for you.

Here is where you blow it. I know for a fact that some Republicans in Phoenix voted for Biden by mail. It is not all Dems. Trump failed to win enough independents, and what you would call RINO's.
Doesn't change reality, there us no valid reason not to go to polls or get a valid absentee ballot by request

Doesn't change reality, there us no valid reason not to go to polls or get a valid absentee ballot by request
well according to my state election laws, I have voted legally by mail. If the system changes, I will vote using the most convenient method allowed under the law.

Figured you would define what you consider "valid".

You seem confused. because the seditious acts of the 1/6 trump supporters were hilariously incompetent and failed miserably, has nothing to do with the fact that they were in fact by definition and law, sedition.
One deranged teenager can kill a dozen people and 100,000 insurrectionist manage to shoot no one. Save it for the clueless left. I am not buying into this smoke and mirrors attempt to distract from the pathetic job Biden is doing as puppet in chief.

One deranged teenager can kill a dozen people and 100,000 insurrectionist manage to shoot no one.
again you are confused. total incompetence does not change the fact that they by law and definition, committed sedition.
Save it for the clueless left.
I'll just keep schooling you.
I am not buying into this smoke and mirrors attempt to distract from the pathetic job Biden is doing as puppet in chief.
Nobody cares what you buy. The events of 1/6 are by definition and law, sedition.

Back
Top Bottom