• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House intelligence chair announces sweeping investigation into Trump's finances and Russia

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
House intelligence chair announces sweeping investigation into Trump's finances and Russia

181214172351-why-mueller-cares-about-the-russians-large-plus-169.jpg

2/6/19
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff announced Wednesday a broad investigation his committee would undertake "beyond Russia" into whether President Donald Trump's financial interests are driving his actions. Schiff said the investigation would "allow us to investigate any credible allegation that financial interests or other interests are driving decision-making of the President or anyone in the administration. That pertains to any credible allegations of leverage by the Russians or the Saudis or anyone else," Schiff told reporters after the House Intelligence Committee's first meeting in the new Congress. When the committee was controlled by Republicans in the last Congress, Schiff tried to send the un-redacted transcripts to Mueller, but Republicans blocked his motion, arguing that Mueller had not requested them.

With GOP Rep. Devin Nunes now demoted to Vice Chairman, the House IC can now uncover what Nunes had swept under the carpet or purposefully failed to investigate.

I hear that they've already subpoenaed Trump's Kindergarten Milk Cart Lady, to determine if there were any "Milk Cart Crimes".. :lamo

181214172351-why-mueller-cares-about-the-russians-large-plus-169.jpg

With GOP Rep. Devin Nunes now demoted to Vice Chairman, the House IC can now uncover what Nunes had swept under the carpet or purposefully failed to investigate.

It's only fair. We had to sit though how many investigations run by the GOP that were stupid, costly, and highly partisan?

I remember when, I think it was Rubio, the GOP was cautioned to knock it off before the tables were turned. His prediction was correct.

Nunes. How come we don't have a thread grading his performance last night?

It's only fair. We had to sit though how many investigations run by the GOP that were stupid, costly, and highly partisan?

I remember when, I think it was Rubio, the GOP was cautioned to knock it off before the tables were turned. His prediction was correct.

Nunes. How come we don't have a thread grading his performance last night?

And exposed numerous CRIMES, such as lying to Congress and the FBI, illegal handling of classified data, destroying evidence...etc., etc...NONE OF WHICH was deemed "worthy of prosecution" by the insanely corrupt Obama Swamp KGB-FBI/DOJ...

What CRIMES are the Hypo-crats "investigating"...or is this ANOTHER FISHING EXPEDITION, IN SEARCH OF A CRIME?

Back
Top Bottom