• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House GOP thinking about impeaching Obama.

James D Hill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Just when you think the House GOP could not get ant stupider they prove us all wrong. They now think they have the votes to pass a impeachment vote against president Obama. First of all even a two year old knows tis would never pass the senate and second of all Obama has commited no crimes. They don't seem to mind looking like morons trying to overturn Obamacare 40 times and now this lunkhead crap. Good luck GOP. Your going to need it.

Just when you think the House GOP could not get ant stupider they prove us all wrong. They now think they have the votes to pass a impeachment vote against president Obama. First of all even a two year old knows tis would never pass the senate and second of all Obama has commited no crimes. They don't seem to mind looking like morons trying to overturn Obamacare 40 times and now this lunkhead crap. Good luck GOP. Your going to need it.

Um Obama has commited crimes...

As I understand it, it is one guy, and even he says it ain't going to happen. Let's keep things rational and leave these misleading tactics to the other side.

His abuse of drones are one...

That is as stupid a statement as I have heard. We have killed terrorist left and right my friend. I would agree with you if they where being used to bust pot fields or inforcing speed limits. Get a freaking clue.

As I understand it, it is one guy, and even he says it ain't going to happen. Let's keep things rational and leave these misleading tactics to the other side.

You are right but he has many people on board. I agree that level heads should prevail but who knows? I am making a point about right wing morons here and I think this is a perfect example other that talking about the racist birther morons who can't seem to get it tru their thick heads the president is an American.

Assuming you're talking about farenthold, he said it had no chance in the senate and that it would be stupid to try. Although he was going after the birther angle which isn't good.

That is as stupid a statement as I have heard. We have killed terrorist left and right my friend. I would agree with you if they where being used to bust pot fields or inforcing speed limits. Get a freaking clue.

As an outcry is growing over the increasing use of drones by the United States both at home and abroad, an American professor says President Barack Obama is now “violating not only American constitutional law but international law.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/06/obama-violates-us-and-international-law-in-pakistan/

Have you got a source for this grand GOP conspiracy, or did you just get a heads up in your daily Debbie Wasserman-Schultz twitter bomb?

You are right but he has many people on board. I agree that level heads should prevail but who knows? I am making a point about right wing morons here and I think this is a perfect example other that talking about the racist birther morons who can't seem to get it tru their thick heads the president is an American.

No you are not making a point. You where being misleading in your OP, which will then be used against the rest of us liberals. You failed at making a point, you failed at being honest, you failed to accomplish anything at all with this thread.

No you are not making a point. You where being misleading in your OP, which will then be used against the rest of us liberals. You failed at making a point, you failed at being honest, you failed to accomplish anything at all with this thread.

Debbie W-S is going to remove you from her twitter friends list.

GOP trying to impeach Obama is anyone actually surprised ?

I suppose this is similar to when James Traficant or Dennis Kucinich used to speak for all Democrats in the House.

There are fringes on all sides and this guy is a fringe. I don't know anyone who is serious in the GOP that would go after OBama on this issue. Out of all the issues the GOP could go after Obama (especially his not making the mandate for companies in OBamacare while making individuals do it) this idiot tries to go full birther idiot.

There are fringes on all sides and this guy is a fringe. I don't know anyone who is serious in the GOP that would go after OBama on this issue. Out of all the issues the GOP could go after Obama (especially his not making the mandate for companies in OBamacare while making individuals do it) this idiot tries to go full birther idiot.

The GOP isn't the slightest bit interested in going after Obama - the Obama Presidency is irrelevant, the man is irrelevant, and the GOP will not give him a hand up to get out of the ditch he's driven himself into. The House and Senate will continue to operate in the manner they see fit and they will ignore the bleatings from the White House. Obama can comfortably spend the next 3 plus years golfing, preparing his March Madness brackets, shooting hoops, travelling the world and the country, hosting dignitaries from around the world and being totally powerless when it comes to the direction the country will move in the years to come.

"For years, the United States has danced around the fact that it has repeatedly enter the sovereign territory of other countries with drone attacks and in some cases small unit attacks without the permission of countries like Pakistan. Such acts violate international law and would be viewed by the United States as an act of war if committed on U.S. territory. This week,Defense Secretary Leon Panetta finally responded directly to those objections and said that the attacks would continue unabated. Panetta essentially stated that we can invade other nations because we can and that countries will have to come to accept that — using the same concept as “floggings will continue on ship until morale improves.”

Professor Jonathan Turley

http://jonathanturley.org/2012/06/07/panetta-the-drone-strikes-will-continue-until-morale-improves/

Of course the GOP agrees, any opportunity for hostilities is in their budget.

My point being the GOP is not going to impeach Obama over drones. The whole idea of impeachment is silly because its NOT going to happen in any serious numbers.

Don't be such a wimp. Don't split hairs. We should be working together to point out right wing morons. I never said it was going to come to a vote but judging from all the attemts to overturn Obamacare who know what the nimrods are going to do next. Stop your whining. Liberals need to be tough too and I have seen right wingers make even weaker points in this site.

My point being the GOP is not going to impeach Obama over drones. The whole idea of impeachment is silly because its NOT going to happen in any serious numbers.

I too think level heads will prevail but the house GOP has done so many stupid things who knows?

Back
Top Bottom