• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Foreign Affairs chairman says committee will hold hearings on Trump-Putin relationship

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...an-says-committee-will-hold-hearings-on-trump

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Rep. Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.) announced that the panel will hold hearings on President Trump’s relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a statement Saturday night and repeated on Twitter Sunday morning, Engel made reference to what he called Trump’s “dark dealings” with “Putin and his cronies.”
==========================================
'Dark dealings.' Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

After all that's come out since Trump's been in office, how can they not?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...an-says-committee-will-hold-hearings-on-trump

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Rep. Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.) announced that the panel will hold hearings on President Trump’s relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a statement Saturday night and repeated on Twitter Sunday morning, Engel made reference to what he called Trump’s “dark dealings” with “Putin and his cronies.”

Chapter 1 of 82.

Lol more like "Where there are Democrats there is partisan corruption." Mueller has been on his witch hunt for 18+ months, the Dems are trying to nab at anything in desperation to try and slander the president. I hope the next time we have a DNC president that the GOP gives them living hell.

Lol more like "Where there are Democrats there is partisan corruption." Mueller has been on his witch hunt for 18+ months, the Dems are trying to nab at anything in desperation to try and slander the president. I hope the next time we have a DNC president that the GOP gives them living hell.

When this is all over and we get to look back on the **** show this all was, will you act like a man and admit how hilariously wrong you were or will you pretend you never supported a lawless traitorous potus in the first place?

Well, this could start with "links" any candidate or member of their campaign had via any conversation ever held with the Russian Ambassador, and/or with any Russian or Russian affiliated businesses. Come to think of it, we know the Chinese have been hacking us too...so add the Chinese Ambassador or any Chinese or Chinese affiliated businesses.

There better not be any Russian or Chinese "bots" pretending to be Americans posting support for their campaign either. ;)

Last edited:
When this is all over and we get to look back on the **** show this all was, will you act like a man and admit how hilariously wrong you were or will you pretend you never supported a lawless traitorous potus in the first place?

From what I see it appears to be a DNC led witch hunt. They fund a dossier with partisan motives, use this to weaponize the FBI against the president, and try to nab at anything that smells of "Russia" since they ran a toxic candidate who lost an election they believe belonged to them after cheating their own primary. Will you admit the DNC has no respect for democracy? I don't necessarily like Trump or how he conducts himself, but everything in my view points to Democrat corruption trying to abuse the legal system and investigational powers to attack the president.

From what I see it appears to be a DNC led witch hunt. They fund a dossier with partisan motives, use this to weaponize the FBI against the president, and try to nab at anything that smells of "Russia" since they ran a toxic candidate who lost an election they believe belonged to them after cheating their own primary. Will you admit the DNC has no respect for democracy? I don't necessarily like Trump or how he conducts himself, but everything in my view points to Democrat corruption trying to abuse the legal system and investigational powers to attack the president.
They did this while the Republicans held the house, the senate and the oval office. That's quite some feat.

What a moronic idea.

The Democrats are going full retard. :lamo

They did this while the Republicans held the house, the senate and the oval office. That's quite some feat.

What a moronic idea.

The Republicans investigated Obama for meeting with foreign leaders? Link?

What a moronic idea.

They did this while a Democratic President was in office and the agencies under his supervision were controlled by partisans like Loretta Lynch, Strzok, McCabe, Ohr, etc.

This all started BEFORE Trump was elected, and continued thereafter by UN-elected agency partisans.

Last edited:
After all that's come out since Trump's been in office, how can they not?

Two more years to go. Hold onto your hats & invest in solid things that will retain or increase their value, like gold & canned goods. A big recession/depression is forecast to be coming soon.

Our parents & grandparents lived through the Great Depression & it did not sound like a walk in the park. Failing banks, 25% unemployment, soup kitchen lines. My maternal grandmother kept her money in empty frozen juice cans hidden behind a cast iron radiator.

Last edited:

What a moronic idea.

Your timeline is wrong. All that digsbe is talking about began under the Obama Administration, and has been supported by the majority of the media who have indoctrinated the average American that Trump should be tried for Treason.

Now, that may all turn out to be true, and if it is true I hope it happens swiftly and without hesitation. But, so far, the way digsbe has described it is pretty accurate.

Yes, if this all turns out to be some huge Democratic conspiracy, involving federal convictions of numerous Trump associates, then I will publicly apologize and tell everyone how incredibly wrong I was. Why are you unwilling to do the same?

Awesome, just what we need another investigation to detract and divert from the economic results being generated. You people are something else, cannot wait until 2020 to get rid of Trump so you will do whatever you can to restore liberalism to the economy of this country, poor growth, higher taxes, economic malaise. thank you liberals for showing us what intellectual bankruptcy looks like

You sound just like Putin....and Trump. Why do you love him so much that you betray your own country? At least Trump got millions for his support. Why do you do it for free?

The Republicans investigated Obama for meeting with foreign leaders? Link?

If Obama had secret private meetings with Putin the GOP would have gone bananas. All they could do is criticize every thing he did and hold worthless hearings that went no where and spent millions.

Obama dares to say that after he is reelected, he will have more flexibility in dealing with Russia. Republicans go apoplectic.

Trump has secret meetings with Putin, calls for notes to be destroyed, expresses faith in Putin over America's intelligence agencies, expresses love for other murderous dictators, changes his military policy during phone calls with dictators without even letting the Pentagon in on the changes which are about to happen, etc., ... and somehow investigations into this are a nefarious plot by Democrats.

Awesome, just what we need another investigation to detract and divert from the economic results being generated. You people are something else, cannot wait until 2020 to get rid of Trump so you will do whatever you can to restore liberalism to the economy of this country, poor growth, higher taxes, economic malaise. thank you liberals for showing us what intellectual bankruptcy looks like

Yes. The House will be performing its Constitutional duties again. You remember that document don't you? I's the one that Trump wipes his ass with every morning.

Yes. The House will be performing its Constitutional duties again. You remember that document don't you? I's the one that Trump wipes his ass with every morning.

Sure do, just like the House did when Republicans gained over 60 seats in 2010, how many did the Democrats gain?? Do you have any idea what the Senate does?

Why is it I give you data and you ignore it? why is it you never respond to what is being posted and the results being generated? Hearings do exactly what for the American people? Why is it you ignore the illegal activities of the Democratic Party and only Republicans are wrong?

It's Congress' duty to punish the president for performing his constitutional duty? :lamo

House Foreign Affairs chairman says committee will hold hearings on Trump-Putin relationship

this should probably happen, but if Mueller's report is going to drop soon, some of this might already be covered.

Sure do, just like the House did when Republicans gained over 60 seats in 2010, how many did the Democrats gain?? Do you have any idea what the Senate does?

Why is it I give you data and you ignore it? why is it you never respond to what is being posted and the results being generated? Hearings do exactly what for the American people? Why is it you ignore the illegal activities of the Democratic Party and only Republicans are wrong?

The Senate is the body who's votes will rid us of Trump for good. The good old days are over in the House and the endless fruitless witch hunts on Benghazzi and fast and furious will be replaced by legitimate hearings leading to an impeachment of Trump. Get used to it

It's Congress' duty to punish the president for performing his constitutional duty? :lamo

Oversight of a lawless President is the Constitutional duty of the House and it will be done. Trump has violated his oath of office and must answer for it.

Back
Top Bottom