• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Dems and GOP agree on one thing, NATO!!

"In 2018, President Donald Trump privately raised the threat multiple times of withdrawing the United States from NATO..."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics/trump-nato-us-withdraw/index.html

Do you really know so little about current affairs ?

You're right, I tend not to pay attention to rumors. In this case, your CNN story is an echo of a NYT story that is based on unnamed sources. Yep...rumors.

Frankly, if the House Dems and the GOP are all worked up over rumors, we have a big problem in our government...and it's not Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...f74070bbdb9_story.html?utm_term=.41455c69dbd4
It seems that there is one thing a vast majority of House members from both parties can agree on, Trump can not be allowed to withdraw this country from NATO.

NATO is a dinosaur and we should withdraw. It is used to maintain the EU/USA toady relationship. Creates anxiety and tension at borders and and makes a convenient toady whenever the USA decides to bomb and kill in the ME.
\/

Manufacturing an issue where there is none.

Trump has made no move to withdraw from NATO.

So since you are all about actions and not words, we can dismiss from you cons any argument about what a Dem says unless they actually try to put a bill forward, got it.

So since you are all about actions and not words, we can dismiss from you cons any argument about what a Dem says unless they actually try to put a bill forward, got it.

You are certainly free to dismiss from cons anything you want...for any reason...but not because of me. I speak for myself.

Manufacturing an issue where there is none.

Trump has made no move to withdraw from NATO.

Yawn. He's indicated that he'd like to do so several times.

It's an issue whether you choose to recognize it or not.

Yawn. He's indicated that he'd like to do so several times.

It's an issue whether you choose to recognize it or not.

"liking" to do something...even if you can show that's what he has "indicated"...doesn't mean he has any intention of doing so.

Back
Top Bottom