• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Chairman: Feds lose 985 guns, including Uzis, grenade launchers

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Only the government should have guns, ..... Oh, wait a minute

The anti-gunners, along with Obama, have their priorities all goofed up.

years ago, in my early days in federal service, I heard about an arsenal inspection in one of our bases in Germany after "war games" the Inspection took place a few weeks earlier (this was a deliberate decision) from what originally had been announced. Inspectors found a bunch of weapons that were reported as being "destroyed" or lost in action or war games-meaning that those weapons no longer "officially existed". I was informed that crooked members of the military would report these weapons destroyed and thus they would be "removed" from the arsenal stores and then others with access to the arsenals would take them out and sell them. Since the records had been altered, no one would see them missing.

years ago, in my early days in federal service, I heard about an arsenal inspection in one of our bases in Germany after "war games" the Inspection took place a few weeks earlier (this was a deliberate decision) from what originally had been announced. Inspectors found a bunch of weapons that were reported as being "destroyed" or lost in action or war games-meaning that those weapons no longer "officially existed". I was informed that crooked members of the military would report these weapons destroyed and thus they would be "removed" from the arsenal stores and then others with access to the arsenals would take them out and sell them. Since the records had been altered, no one would see them missing.

I was in the Army for 13 years and only twice did I ever see a lost weapon written off, one, a captain, company commander. Not long after thathe was no longer a company commander and not long after that, was no longer a captain in the Army.

The second time, a gang of thieves that had been operating on Fort Hood snuck in and stole a weapon from a spec 4, who was on guard duty. The spec 4 caught a break, because before the thieves got away with his weapon, he put up one hell of a fight and got the living hell beat out of him.

Other than, everything ceased, until the weapon was found.

The question I have: have these 985 people who were resp9edible for these weapons been immediately fired? If they haven't, there's something dreadfully wrong with the system.

Competent Government is so out of style.

All that matters to most now is what they got at the last candy distro day.

:2party:

The anti-gunners, along with Obama, have their priorities all goofed up.

There are many ways for the military and police to hide losses and what gets shown is only the tip of the iceberg. Accounting losses and writer offs just a few of many more. The real figure will be many times higher.

Back
Top Bottom