• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hot DAMN your Dead!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
This is the graveyard for all those killed by Ivan the Terrible and myself. Here, you can try to communicate with the living and will not be over looked.

:2party:

1. teacher
2. Troy the Prophet
3. cherokee

@_girL........ said:
This is the graveyard for all those killed by Ivan the Terrible and myself. Here, you can try to communicate with the living and will not be over looked.

1. teacher
2. Troy the Prophet
3. cherokee

Ivan the eee simply announced my termination. Seems you had a little help with the demise of Troy. Where did cherokee die? There is some small difference between proclaiming death and dispensing carnage. But what do I care? I've made yet another list. No such thing as bad publicity.

teacher said:
Ivan the eee simply announced my termination. Seems you had a little help with the demise of Troy. Where did cherokee die? There is some small difference between proclaiming death and dispensing carnage. But what do I care? I've made yet another list. No such thing as bad publicity.

Naw, I think Ivan did a pretty good job on you, maybe you missed it. And the matter of Troy, I didn't really need any help with them although I do appreciate it, it was funny as hell. I am still waiting for some type of repercussion from cherokee, he simply just ignored what I said, then died... It was kinda sad too, he had some potential, more then Troy at least.

Poor, poor "teacher",

Ivan the eee simply announced my termination.

That is all that is needed. The dead usually have a problem understanding the situation they are in. Let me explain. After I attacked you with that classroom bit. You simply died. You responded with something along the lines of "oh looks like you said a lot of words" then you preceded to show me how to attack or something. From that I determined that you no longer could provide an adequate defense. And so, by Godly decree, I deemed you terminated. However, your last attack on Troy proved you still have some merit. I shall consider you for resurrection.

@_girL........ said:

1. teacher
2. Troy the Prophet
3. cherokee
Considering the fact that you and Ivan the Terrible are currently breaking the Forum Rules...

Forum Rules said:
14. Signatures - Signatures taunting another user, large images, or breaking any other rule in this list could result in your account being suspended.

...my advice is that you start rethinking your position as to whom shall and whom shall not be considered "terminated"...

Am I being clear enough?...:cool:

cnredd said:
Considering the fact that you and Ivan the Terrible are currently breaking the Forum Rules...

...my advice is that you start rethinking your position as to whom shall and whom shall not be considered "terminated"...

Am I being clear enough?...:cool:

awww, come on redd, people are begging to be on his list, whats wrong with people wanting to be on a list made for fun and games? If you notice, more then half of those people, if not all, want to be on that list.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Poor, poor "teacher",

You got the capitalizing correct.

That is all that is needed.

That might work in the geek wing of a BCC dormatory where you are the only zit popper with more than a Commadore 64 but this is international league here sport. Do you think I came to this site and:

"teacher has entered the debate."

Now consider yourself smacked.

"teacher has left he debate."

And then I call it a day claiming victory? It don't work like that round these here parts. TT's, "a day on the life of...", cartoons, and a slew of other origianl features I have employed to make myself universaly hated. Being annoying is not a part time job junior. Making a list, while ammusing, only goes so far. Like I told you long ago. You came with a nice fresh attitude, now you have to back it up.

The dead usually have a problem understanding the situation they are in. Let me explain. After I attacked you with that classroom bit. You simply died. You responded with something along the lines of "oh looks like you said a lot of words"

Again, simply announcing my termination and putting me on a list just don't cut the mustard. At some point you have to do some real slaying.
then you preceded to show me how to attack or something. From that I determined that you no longer could provide an adequate defense. And so, by Godly decree, I deemed you terminated.

I see you refuse to listen to sound advise. Come back with something weak and I'll start the Ivan the eee smack machine back up. Maybe after a while you can work up to my A game.
However, your last attack on Troy proved you still have some merit. I shall consider you for resurrection.

Troy was C game at best. And I kinda enjoy being dead.

Nice work on coming back from moderator abuse with a link to your list. You're bright enough to work within the rules. Now we just have to improve your banter.

"teacher has entered the debate."

Now consider yourself smacked.

"teacher has left he debate."

That is NOT what happened. You got your asskick. What else is there to say? How else can I explain it? Except your fate peeon!

Troy was C game at best. And I kinda enjoy being dead.

What the hell is "C game"? I do not give a **** what letter you call your respons. All that matters is your content. Your classroom game has failed in your poor attempt to attack me. What else do you offer? Nothing... Thus you are cast aside.

I kinda enjoy being dead

See? Was that so hard? Me too... Your constant "eee" chanting is rather annoying however.

Ivan The Terrible said:
That is NOT what happened. You got your asskick. What else is there to say? How else can I explain it? Except your fate peeon!
Where?
What the hell is "C game"? I do not give a **** what letter you call your respons. All that matters is your content. Your classroom game has failed in your poor attempt to attack me. What else do you offer? Nothing... Thus you are cast aside.
See? Was that so hard? Me too... Your constant "eee" chanting is rather annoying however.

Being annoying is my oft stated goal. Thank you.

I proposed the following. We make a basement poll reposting all of our posts at each other, have one final post each and then let the public decide who wins the first official smack off. Terms, conditions and wagers to be agreed upon beforehand and a arbiter accepted by both parties will be included.

It's put up or shut up time. Two men enter, one man leaves.

Sorry "slick willie" (Ivan) I'm not dead.
I just feel like it with the cold I have..

Teacher!

I proposed the following. We make a basement poll reposting all of our posts at each other, have one final post each and then let the public decide who wins the first official smack off. Terms, conditions and wagers to be agreed upon beforehand and a arbiter accepted by both parties will be included.

I accept you challenge! Although I have a feeling that the poll will be bias. If you when I will grant you your life. And enroll in your school of smackology. What are you willing to wager?

@_girL........ said:
Naw, I think Ivan did a pretty good job on you, maybe you missed it. And the matter of Troy, I didn't really need any help with them although I do appreciate it, it was funny as hell. I am still waiting for some type of repercussion from cherokee, he simply just ignored what I said, then died... It was kinda sad too, he had some potential, more then Troy at least.

I'm dead really when? What did you say?

@_girL........ said:
Thats cause you never replied teacher!!!

It's in the making. Look way up.

And not to mention that little first thing was about who out smacked who.

I, daily, have people saying they have out smacked me. 24/7/365.

Smacking and saying you have smacked are two different things. To tell you the truth, I'm getting really tired of that. I bring it. I bring it hard. I bring it often. I'm always front and center. I don't don't run. Bring something to me and I'll be there. I've left a long trail of carnage behind me. I guess you have not noticed yet, @_girl....... I'm way nice to girls. Look around, girls just can't bring it. It's not a sexist thing. They just don't. I don't know why. Maybe it's they're just not as mean as me. Except for Big K. She beats down TOT with great stuff. Many try to step into my world with nothing. So when I push someones face into the mud for the gazillioneth time, I really don't have to answer them when they cry they have smacked me, and they want more. It's a judgment call, to be sure, but there is always the next jerk that needs my attention. It's all in "He Who Sits On High's" memory.

This is all good fun. But. I caved Freethinker's head in like no tomorrow. You said you didn't need my help? Please. I put him down. Your "Master" didn't. Your so-called "Master" has a list? You wanna see my friggin list? I don't make lists. I just go on doing what I do. If I had one it would have to involve exactly: The how, when, where, and why I caved that skull in. And I, unlike your "Master", can give it. Just a matter of copy/paste. I'm not gonna do it. Wait for the first time I get out smacked. It will be news. Until then...mess with The Warden. He likes it.

"I have smacked you."

Yea, that just doesn't get it.

teacher said:
It's in the making. Look way up.

And not to mention that little first thing was about who out smacked who.

I, daily, have people saying they have out smacked me. 24/7/365.

Smacking and saying you have smacked are two different things. To tell you the truth, I'm getting really tired of that. I bring it. I bring it hard. I bring it often. I'm always front and center. I don't don't run. Bring something to me and I'll be there. I've left a long trail of carnage behind me. I guess you have not noticed yet, @_girl....... I'm way nice to girls. Look around, girls just can't bring it. It's not a sexist thing. They just don't. I don't know why. Maybe it's they're just not as mean as me. Except for Big K. She beats down TOT with great stuff. Many try to step into my world with nothing. So when I push someones face into the mud for the gazillioneth time, I really don't have to answer them when they cry they have smacked me, and they want more. It's a judgment call, to be sure, but there is always the next jerk that needs my attention. It's all in "He Who Sits On High's" memory.

This is all good fun. But. I caved Freethinker's head in like no tomorrow. You said you didn't need my help? Please. I put him down. Your "Master" didn't. Your so-called "Master" has a list? You wanna see my friggin list? I don't make lists. I just go on doing what I do. If I had one it would have to involve exactly: The how, when, where, and why I caved that skull in. And I, unlike your "Master", can give it. Just a matter of copy/paste. I'm not gonna do it. Wait for the first time I get out smacked. It will be news. Until then...mess with The Warden. He likes it.

"I have smacked you."

Yea, that just doesn't get it.

Awww, teacher, I love you too.

...atomic bomb...:rofl

Back
Top Bottom