• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hot DAMN I made the list!!!

cherokee

Devil Dog
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
:2party:

Yea!!!

Oh I'm above billo to boot.
Just a few more until I'm the number one..

_
My Acolytes:
@_girL........

My Allies:
None

My Friends:
Kelzie

Honorable Mark:
Trajan Octavian Titus
Navy Pride
FreeThinker
Ptsdkid
George_Washington

Neutral:
Bustabush

My Enemies:
Jallman
Galenrox
Aps
Caine
Cnredd
Comrade Brian
Independent_thinker2002
Cherokee
Billo_Really

My Arch Enemy:
RightatNYU

Terminated:
Teacher

cherokee said:

Yea!!!

_
My Acolytes:
@_girL........

My Allies:
None

My Friends:
Kelzie

Honorable Mark:
Trajan Octavian Titus
Navy Pride
FreeThinker
Ptsdkid
George_Washington

Neutral:
Bustabush

My Enemies:
Jallman
Galenrox
Aps
Caine
Cnredd
Comrade Brian
Independent_thinker2002
Cherokee
Billo_Really

My Arch Enemy:
RightatNYU

Terminated:
Teacher

lmfao. I'm glad that you made the list, although I find that you aren't worthy of it. You don't have any spunk like the others at all. Your presence on this list, disturbs me.

@_girL........ said:
lmfao. I'm glad that you made the list, although I find that you aren't worthy of it. You don't have any spunk like the others at all. Your presence on this list, disturbs me.

So @_ girl...... do I need a spanking?..hum?...:spank:...please....

cherokee said:
So @_ girl...... do I need a spanking?..hum?...:spank:...please....

Hey, I ain't no bodies sex slave, and the only people I will spank are those who are worthy of a spanking from me. You, Mr. Native, isn't. So like I've said before, hell the **** naw, can't you get a girl to do you these favors??? Are you that unattractive that its hard for any girl to approach you that you have to use the internet?!?!

@_girL........ said:
Hey, I ain't no bodies sex slave, and the only people I will spank are those who are worthy of a spanking from me. You, Mr. Native, isn't. So like I've said before, hell the **** naw, can't you get a girl to do you these favors??? Are you that unattractive that its hard for any girl to approach you that you have to use the internet?!?!

So I guess that means No spanking? :2bigcry:

LOL I'm third on his list, cherokee! THIRD! @...girl, have me removed at once! ;)

I would just like to go on record as saying I have no earthly idea what this thread is about....and something tells me I'm better off that way. :cool:

KCConservative said:
I would just like to go on record as saying I have no earthly idea what this thread is about....and something tells me I'm better off that way. :cool:

If you click on Ivan The Terrible's public profile, he lists his enemies. cherokee recently was added to the list. I have been there since, I believe, he created the list. I was a little smart a$$ with him in the beginning (hence, my name on the list) but have ignored him for some time now because his whole scheme/persona has run its course.

I was a little smart a$$ with him in the beginning (hence, my name on the list)

I had a problem with remembering you. Now I see you have returned.... The ketchup reamins half full. The donkey is the one who lays the golden eggs.

Ivan The Terrible said:
I had a problem with remembering you. Now I see you have returned.... The ketchup reamins half full. The donkey is the one who lays the golden eggs.

Well, it's better to have someone dislike you than to have someone be apathetic towards you because when they dislike you, it means that you (the disliked person) have control over the emotions of the person who dislikes you. So I take it as a compliment, Ivan. :lol:

aps said:
Well, it's better to have someone dislike you than to have someone be apathetic towards you because when they dislike you, it means that you (the disliked person) have control over the emotions of the person who dislikes you. So I take it as a compliment, Ivan. :lol:

I don't dislike you apsy girl!!! :mrgreen:

@_girL........ said:
I don't dislike you apsy girl!!! :mrgreen:

I like you, @_girL....... :2wave:

GySgt said:
....lesbian.

That's lipstick lesbian to you, sir. :lol:

GySgt said:
....lipstick lesbian.

See? I'm entirely trainable.

LOL! Love it. Do you know what it means to be a lipstick lesbian? Most lesbians are masculine--a lipstick one is effeminate. ;)

GySgt said:
....lipstick lesbian.

See? I'm entirely trainable.

contact teacher & galen. I'm sure they have a nice dress for you....:lol:

26 X World Champs said:
Hey....I'm a lesbian too! I only have sex with women, and I'm only attracted to women. Are you a lesbian too?

I pretty much like men, women are hott but I've never went down that road. :mrgreen:

aps said:
LOL I'm third on his list, cherokee! THIRD! @...girl, have me removed at once! ;)

Oh ****, I cant believe I missed this!!! So, apsy, want to be off of the list? Step into my office, please, negotiations can be done there to be off of the enemy list.

cherokee said:

Yea!!!

_
My Acolytes:
@_girL........

My Allies:
None

My Friends:
Kelzie

Honorable Mark:
Trajan Octavian Titus
Navy Pride
FreeThinker
Ptsdkid
George_Washington

Neutral:
Bustabush

My Enemies:
Jallman
Galenrox
Aps
Caine
Cnredd
Comrade Brian
Independent_thinker2002
Cherokee
Billo_Really

My Arch Enemy:
RightatNYU

Terminated:
Teacher

:boohoo: I didn't make it... I think i'm upset on basic principal :2bigcry:

:lol:

@_girL........ said:
awww, Mr. Calm, your just not recognized by our Master just yet. Give it time dear!!!

Aighty... fine.... LOL *Pout*

Back
Top Bottom