• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hospitals face ad blitz over Chick-fil-A, other fast food in cafeterias

but that's how you got into the hospital in the first place

And eating tree bark and rope will get you in a nursing home for 5 years of being slapped by some 300 lbs because you crapped yourself AGAIN and the funny part is you don't even remember it happened every day for your LAST 4 years , enjoy ! :lamo

Food manufacturers typically load their products with chemicals to enhance taste and mask inferior ingredients. But as far as I know, Chik-fil-A uses premium ingredients by fast food standards, and the label you provided corroborates that. Why the **** do they need all of these chemicals for? why should there be monosodium glutamate in a delicious and nutritious chicken breast sandwich?

Or DiHydrogen Monoxide?

but that's how you got into the hospital in the first place

Lets stop right there.
Doctors proposing a better diet is a wonderful endeavor, something that should be applauded. But please don't make a mockery of it.
From broken legs to child birth to car accidents to gunshot wounds to malnutrition, people have been going to hospitals for various reasons other than what is diet related.
If you want to get a productive conversation going, lets deal with facts.

Lets stop right there.
Doctors proposing a better diet is a wonderful endeavor, something that should be applauded. But please don't make a mockery of it.
From broken legs to child birth to car accidents to gunshot wounds to malnutrition, people have been going to hospitals for various reasons other than what is diet related.

most diseases are diet related including the killers. heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

most diseases are diet related including the killers. heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

Heart disease can be brought on by a variety of factors regardless of diet. Stress being a big one.

Diabetes can be genetic OR it could be brought on by things like physical trauma (I have an uncle who was pistol whipped in the line of duty and developed diabetes as a result).

Cancer is caused by a variety of factors.

Look dude. Avoiding fast food is healthy. Sure. But if you just eat decent food most of the time and regularly exercise? You are probably going to live to around 80. If I lose 5 years off my life because I LOVED me some fast food breakfast? So be it. I had a good run. I just don't understand where you are going with this I guess?

Lets stop right there.

You're certainly correct, but so is he. Diet is one of the main reasons we end up sick, and it's responsible for the most virulent of diseases.

Look dude. Avoiding fast food is healthy. Sure. But if you just eat decent food most of the time and regularly exercise? You are probably going to live to around 80. If I lose 5 years off my life because I LOVED me some fast food breakfast? So be it. I had a good run. I just don't understand where you are going with this I guess?

People downplay how harmful most of our diets are in order to rationalize the proliferation and the impossibility to escape harmful substances. I'd bit my bottom dollar that you'd be appalled by what food items "decent food" would have you give up. And while I agree with you that constantly worrying about what goes into our bodies will drive us insane, we still shouldn't alienate ourselves from the truth that our diets suck.

You're certainly correct, but so is he. Diet is one of the main reasons we end up sick, and it's responsible for the most virulent of diseases.

I certainly accept " one of the main reasons", but not when it is presented as "the reason why".

People downplay how harmful most of our diets are in order to rationalize the proliferation and the impossibility to escape harmful substances. I'd bit my bottom dollar that you'd be appalled by what food items "decent food" would have you give up. And while I agree with you that constantly worrying about what goes into our bodies will drive us insane, we still shouldn't alienate ourselves from the truth that our diets suck.

I don't know if I would be shocked. I don't think I would know what it is. Like pyridoxine

Chick Filleted
They may as well hang a sign on every city hall that reads, “Eat No Chikin."

Good morning, Jack. :2wave:

Very informative link! What a bunch of crap from the usual suspects! With all the problems this country has, many of them deliberately created because of an agenda, IMO, they focus on attempting to run a company out of business, with the loss of jobs that will follow, just because they don't agree with their philosophy? Give me a break! :2mad:

And eating tree bark and rope will get you in a nursing home for 5 years of being slapped by some 300 lbs because you crapped yourself AGAIN and the funny part is you don't even remember it happened every day for your LAST 4 years , enjoy ! :lamo

you seem to lead a rich fantasy life. maybe you're excusing your own bad habits.

many people die young or go into a nursing home because of bad habits and crappy eating while others age much better and never even need a nursing home

this forum is under the category of "self help"

not "gluttony"

Last edited:
you seem to lead a rich fantasy life. maybe you're excusing your own bad habits.

many people die young or go into a nursing home because of bad habits and crappy eating while others age much better and never even need a nursing home

this forum is under the category of "self help"

not "gluttony"

Just keep smoking that pipe and tell us how food is bad for us .. :lamo:lamo:lamo

Just keep smoking that pipe and tell us how food is bad for us .. :lamo:lamo:lamo

is that really all you've got? you seem to be another who leads a rich fantasy life. even as far as thinking avatars are real and lashing out at them.

is that really all you've got? you seem to be another who leads a rich fantasy life. even as far as thinking avatars are real and lashing out at them.

witty . :lamo

Back
Top Bottom