• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Horrors of "Russian" hospitals. so was S. Brin right about Muscovy ?

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
so, was S. Brin right about Muscovy ?

1505434857029.jpg

You really don't want to go to a Russian hospital. But if you must, have podkup (a bribe) ready and mumble a few Hail Mary's.

You must have booked the upper price range:lol:

I cashed in all my Holiday Inn reward points....I got the executive suite and a free continental breakfast. ;)

look like you prefer a budget style vacation

Actually...it was considered one of the nicer places in Shymkent. :shrug:

I cashed in all my Holiday Inn reward points....I got the executive suite and a free continental breakfast. ;)
Was the vomit bucket included or did you have to pay extra?:mrgreen:

On a more serious note, I've seen places like that even in France (deepest province) and Italy, not to mention here in Spain.

And not all that long ago either.

Budget travel consisted of bringing along a full body contraceptive. Really hard to get on without talcum.:lamo

Was the vomit bucket included or did you have to pay extra?:mrgreen:

On a more serious note, I've seen places like that even in France (deepest province) and Italy, not to mention here in Spain.

And not all that long ago either.

Budget travel consisted of bringing along a full body contraceptive. Really hard to get on without talcum.:lamo

Its actually pretty common in central Asian countries if you are not staying in the extremely high end tourist/business hotels...I stayed in several in Africa as well; AKA, the "bomb pits".

But you are absolutely correct....they are everywhere, and I have been in more than a few in eastern , southern , and western Europe....its thier equivalent of our outhouses still being used in the Appalachians region.

While I didn't have the full body condom, in some places we do wear the body armor. ;)

Actually...it was considered one of the nicer places in Shymkent. :shrug:

dont try to do the same in Muscovite Siberia , city Omsk

And, the best way not to end up in a Russian hospital is to avoid driving on their roads.

Brin is right about where?

I looked on th map and there was no Muskovy.

And you are going back to the 'Nigeria in snow' nonsense...?

Bull**** like that is why your posts are often laughed at.

Shimon Peres “What did the czars do? They developed two cities, St. Petersburg and Moscow, as a showcase. Whatever you want, you will find there. The rest of Russia is like Nigeria covered with snow. Your people are dying. You don’t give them life. You think they’ll forgive you?”
https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/214621/one-last-interview

russian-propaganda-1011.jpg

And, the best way not to end up in a Russian hospital is to avoid driving on their roads.

There are no car crashes in the West?

What else can you deduce from this YT video Sherlock?

By comparison Russia outdoes the West considerably.

Usually when we in West see something happen in front of car, we hit brakes. I Russia, they speed up.

I was under the impression that PRIVATE Russian hospitals are a fair bit better than the public ones, which the Russian government has been trying to destroy since....forever.

Am I wrong on this?

I can deduce what I know from firsthand personal experience. Russians generally view the concept of "defensive driving" as nonsense. That view is hard baked into the Russian personality for the most part.
Also, personal automobiles for the general public are still something new.
They are, with mass car ownership, where we were in 1924, pretty much from a psychological and societal point of view.

I can deduce what I know from firsthand personal experience. Russians generally view the concept of "defensive driving" as nonsense. That view is hard baked into the Russian personality for the most part.
Also, personal automobiles for the general public are still something new.
They are, with mass car ownership, where we were in 1924, pretty much from a psychological and societal point of view.
to add: with plenty of Russian drivers never having taken a driving test, let alone passed it.

Even where that has long since become compulsory, the minimum driving lessons necessary to even be able to apply for a driving licence are so expensive (relative to income of many) that people do without.

Police control on this issue isn't even remotely anywhere near to what it is in "the West", so most get away with it.

Of course those that can afford the Mercs., BMWs and others can also afford the licence but are, maturity-wise, about as qualified after the test as a kid in Germany who held his newly acquired permit for a record minimum of 49 minutes.

Got caught driving thru town (max.speed 50 km/h) while doing 100 km/h.

Back
Top Bottom