• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hopefully...

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hopefully, many of the Millions who back and supported Trump; will realize they need to make a mindset change and choose "Education, and do so via vocational skill training programs, technical skill training programs, and become to learn the truths that America has always and will always be a multi-cultural and multiethnic society. And embrace the fact their their way forward is to join in and work like everyone else to become skill trained for the new model of the world, which has been in place and developing rapidly since the 1970's.

This new administration is going to make accessibility to education available to any who want to pursue it, we will see some big changes in the K-12 programming, and my hope is that within that change "Civics" become a very integral part throughout, including during the level of higher education and post graduate programming.

People should come to learn, Political Party is about "policy"... not something that should be the definition of peoples lives... because policy changes and policy expands and there are policy shifts.
Because one supports on policy over another policy, does not mean people don't live in the same states, cities, towns and rural areas; even within the homes of people, there are family members who have different ideas about what policy they support and what policy they don't support.

Democracy is and has been and will be about, Majority adoption of the initiation of policy, and no policy has ever be put in place with everything it wanted, its always been a work that pursue a reasonable compromise with the focus on the Nation as a whole. Successful Policy, has many variables within it, and we will see that is the process that continue to move us forward.

What we will get is, less daily belligerence, less daily attacks and less of the my way or I'll attack you, or I'll attack the system...

American Adults will have to learn to lead by example... just as they claim to tell their kids, that 'Freedom is first and foremost about Responsibility", this is something Adults have to re-learn They did not let their kids do anything at any time, by any means, then they should know within themselves, they can't do anything at any time by any means... they have to do things through the process of being "Responsible".

While I appreciate the condescending lecture, the majority of Trump supporters are responsible and do have jobs and businesses or did until the endless lockdowns.

There is no condescending within "Hope"... and certainly none within the Spirit of Hopefulness.

Many people lost many business, jobs and homes.. Through "hope" that inspires the works, many American people will build new businesses.
Many of the people who endured the challenges of the losses, still have within them the knowing that they created it once, and they can create it again.
The future if many things and no person can tell what it is... I would think, that people who once had business, also have records of their performance before the pandemic, and that is a record that will help them gain loans to recreate new business.

Hope is an amazing thing, its opens doors and first it open them within the mind, and then it opens them by the hands of mankind.
I hope to see all of those who once saw no pathway to gaining training and education will take up the hope and take the steps to make hopefulness a process of continued steps.

Of all that we've learned it must be acknowledged: "words matter" and "words have consequences".... The Bible has for centuries and generation's told s us that truth.

Matthew 12:36
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

We have positive history for President Lincoln that kept us United as a Nation
We have good historical Programs from the works of President Roosevelt and his "New Deal" and the historical works from President Johnson's "Great Society"
Each, gave us great programs and uplifts within society, we will continue to build on those programs
We will create "new programs" that meet the changed world of this 21st Century

Hopefully, many of the Millions who back and supported Trump; will realize they need to make a mindset change and choose "Education, and do so via vocational skill training programs, technical skill training programs, and become to learn the truths that America has always and will always be a multi-cultural and multiethnic society. And embrace the fact their their way forward is to join in and work like everyone else to become skill trained for the new model of the world, which has been in place and developing rapidly since the 1970's.

This new administration is going to make accessibility to education available to any who want to pursue it, we will see some big changes in the K-12 programming, and my hope is that within that change "Civics" become a very integral part throughout, including during the level of higher education and post graduate programming.

People should come to learn, Political Party is about "policy"... not something that should be the definition of peoples lives... because policy changes and policy expands and there are policy shifts.
Because one supports on policy over another policy, does not mean people don't live in the same states, cities, towns and rural areas; even within the homes of people, there are family members who have different ideas about what policy they support and what policy they don't support.

Democracy is and has been and will be about, Majority adoption of the initiation of policy, and no policy has ever be put in place with everything it wanted, its always been a work that pursue a reasonable compromise with the focus on the Nation as a whole. Successful Policy, has many variables within it, and we will see that is the process that continue to move us forward.

What we will get is, less daily belligerence, less daily attacks and less of the my way or I'll attack you, or I'll attack the system...

American Adults will have to learn to lead by example... just as they claim to tell their kids, that 'Freedom is first and foremost about Responsibility", this is something Adults have to re-learn They did not let their kids do anything at any time, by any means, then they should know within themselves, they can't do anything at any time by any means... they have to do things through the process of being "Responsible".
This applies to trump haters as well

Hopefully, to heal the nation, Biden and the left will realize that they have to throw bones to the other side. Both parties seem to have this mindset that when they win the country can only be united if the losing side comes over to their side. This is the mindset that needs to be changed. We have to get rid of the mentality that with 50% of the country feeling one way about policies and the other 50% feeling the other way, the country will never be healed by running over the other side with your policies.

Hopefully, to heal the nation, Biden and the left will realize that they have to throw bones to the other side. Both parties seem to have this mindset that when they win the country can only be united if the losing side comes over to their side. This is the mindset that needs to be changed. We have to get rid of the mentality that with 50% of the country feeling one way about policies and the other 50% feeling the other way, the country will never be healed by running over the other side with your policies.
Unlike Trump, who never, not one time, tried to unite Americans whether or not they voted for him, Biden has consistently called for unity, reaching across the aisle and being a president for all Americans.

We work by the willingness to meet and make reasoned compromises .... we do it in our daily living, without our mates, with our kids and within our friends and associates and we will do it politically.

I wrote before, there is "truth" and within truths... there is Liberalism and Conservatism within "every person"... and those who think that it not true, then they need only look within their own family dynamics...but as well look within themselves.
Group think is dangerous to people who don't first embrace being and independent thinker... and to do that effectively, we have to know and if we don't know we have to learn... that we rationalize, reason and make compromises that help us all the time. We do it because there is no such thing as Perfect.

In my work "I help All People".... I don't care about their political concerns, I care about the role and responsibility of my duties.

*This morning, I took off work to watch the proceedings, and before the events I went to a Wendy's to get a breakfast sandwich, when I got to the window the person ahead of me had paid for my sandwich, so I paid for the person behind me. I see and know people who do many things to help other people... and we simply have to keep that spirit of humanity moving forward.

I have been asked if I'd come back to a department and help with the "program for helping people stabilize with rental and other assistance".... I may do it, but I may also carry the duties I already do along with it. Because its all related to helping people. I deal with lots of various groups and departments. so, its a honorable challenge in doing the works.

Come on people... engage the subject of "Hopefulness" that's what makes all our future... If we don't grab for it, we have our individual selves to blame for what we don't achieve. When people cry, why and declare they want to be Free... they should know it means they want to be Responsible, and being Responsible within our society is what we engage to build what we want and take care of what we have. If anyone thinks any different, then that difference is the disappointment that you have chosen to say stuck within.
Catch a Dream... you have to focus and shape that dream and in doing so, give it to Gods grace to unfold it in ways that you never imagined.

Back
Top Bottom