• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hooker Drive-In's

Fisher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Swiss open voter-approved drive-in 'sex boxes' to protect prostitutes - latimes.com

Switzerland’s largest city on Monday launched a new dimension in drive-through services: prostitution.

City officials have built a cluster of garage-like “sex boxes ” in an effort to move the sex trade from central Zurich’s banking and business districts. A motorist in search of a tryst can troll past a sidewalk lined with licensed hookers and drive the one of his choosing to the relative privacy accorded by three wooden walls.

I love the signs, and the honestly.

I love the signs, and the honestly.

I could see some poor American couple--"Damn it, George, pull in there and ask for directions. That is clearly what the sign with the person hanging in the car window means"

I could see some poor American couple--"Damn it, George, pull in there and ask for directions. That is clearly what the sign with the person hanging in the car window means"
Good one.

Here ya go Henrin here's your chance at that brothel!:mrgreen:

I see a traffic jam in the near future!

Back
Top Bottom