• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Honest question: Michelle Obama is a woman. BUT where is Michael from the photo now ?

Channe79

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
There are photos of Michelle Obama as a kid.
The idea she's a trans woman named Michael LaVon Robinson is wrong and disrespectful.

1664548323554.png 1664548336337.png

My question is - WHERE IS THIS MICHAEL GUY NOW FROM THE PHOTOS ?!
He should just come out in public so this stupid right wing rumor can be put to rest.

1664548400512.png

The idea she's a trans woman named Michael LaVon Robinson is wrong and disrespectful.

View attachment 67415709 View attachment 67415710

He should just come out in public so this stupid right wing rumor can be put to rest.

View attachment 67415711
First off, you're trolling. And poorly at that.

You should be critiquing the morons that believe such stupid shit with no proof at all. You are trying to put the onus on the left/the obamas to disprove some stupid conspiracy theory. Which is impossible. Your side is filled with brain dead morons that will believe anything they read on a chain email. Accept that fact. Nothing will change their mind. If information is released that proves them wrong they will ignore it or change one detail to keep it alive.

This is no different than whether Obama was born in Kenya:

Retarded Right Winger: "If obama would just release his BC, we would be able to put this to rest!"

Obama: *releases BC"

Retarded Right Winger: "But that's his shortform BC! We need to see his long form BC!"

Obama: *Releases long form BC*

Retarded Right Winger: "But we don't know if it's authentic!"

Obama: *asks officials in Hawaii to confirm it's authenticity*

Retarded Right Winger: "But the official is a democrat!"

That is not Michael LaVon Robinson and that is not a man in that picture. You fell for a scam.
I'm asking where the person in that photo is now ?
Michelle is a woman and was born as such.
You'd think the person in the photo coming out to the public would be the fastest way to end the right wing conspiracy theory on this.

You'd think the person in the photo coming out to the public would be the fastest way to end the right wing conspiracy theory on this.

Michelle is the person in the photo. I'm sorry you got fooled into thinking an old not so clear photo of a woman is a man.

If those right wingers who believe anything different want to look foolishly dumb, they can continue to do so.

Reactions: lwf
Michelle is the person in the photo. I'm sorry you got fooled into thinking an old not so clear photo of a woman is a man.

If those right wingers who believe anything different want to look foolishly dumb, they can continue to do so.

This is not Michelle. Doesn't look like her. This is a man who's yet to be positively identified.

1664553238589.png

This is not Michelle. Doesn't look like her. This is a man who's yet to be positively identified.

View attachment 67415718

Yes because they had HD cameras back in what, the 70's judging by the pic, and no one ever takes a bad picture that doesn't look like them. 😆

So you also believe the stupid right wing rumor because you are very firmly refusing to even entertain the idea it is her.

Just like releasing Obama's birth certificate would end the right wing conspiracy theory on that?

Oh, it didn't.

Cut the bullshit trolling.

View attachment 67415718
Congratulations on crossing the line from uninformed to ridiculous. Ms. Obama is a strong muscular woman. Your claim requires support, did you take the picture?

First off, you're trolling. And poorly at that.

You should be critiquing the morons that believe such stupid shit with no proof at all. You are trying to put the onus on the left/the obamas to disprove some stupid conspiracy theory. Which is impossible. Your side is filled with brain dead morons that will believe anything they read on a chain email. Accept that fact. Nothing will change their mind. If information is released that proves them wrong they will ignore it or change one detail to keep it alive.

This is no different than whether Obama was born in Kenya:

Retarded Right Winger: "If obama would just release his BC, we would be able to put this to rest!"

Obama: *releases BC"

Retarded Right Winger: "But that's his shortform BC! We need to see his long form BC!"

Obama: *Releases long form BC*

Retarded Right Winger: "But we don't know if it's authentic!"

Obama: *asks officials in Hawaii to confirm it's authenticity*

Retarded Right Winger: "But the official is a democrat!"
Perfect rendition of a Retarded Right Winger (y)

Let's call this thread for what it is, a disgusting vile Incel grade attack that has no semblance of an "honest question."

Please let this die. What a nasty waste of time.

Let's call this thread for what it is, a disgusting vile Incel grade attack that has no semblance of an "honest question."
Stop getting so defensive - it's an basic thread asking where the dude in the picture is now.
We know for a fact it's not Michelle Obama.
We also know Michelle was born female and is still a female.
The question of the identity of the person in the photo is important.
Where is this person who is clearly not Michelle Obama ?

Tell us why you didn't share the link to where you found this garbage?
Because the link is right wing garbage which claims the person in the photo is Michelle Obama before surgery.

Because the link is right wing garbage which claims the person in the photo is Michelle Obama before surgery.
Why is it important for you to know who this dude was?

I would think, because you don't believe the right wing stories, that it wouldn't matter.

Problem: I don't believe you. You are being dishonest.

Flat earth people get shown photographs taken by astronauts. It doesn’t change their mind. Conspiracy theories don’t work that way. A person who believes Michelle Obama was born a man is a fundamentally irrational person and you can’t change an irrational mind with logic or facts.

Why is it important for you to know who this dude was?

I would think, because you don't believe the right wing stories, that it wouldn't matter.

Problem: I don't believe you. You are being dishonest.
It's curiosity - you don't think it's strange the person in the photo hasn't been identified after all the things talked about regarding Michelle Obama ?

I know you think I'm being cynical, but I'm not. I'm truly wondering why this person hasn't come out.

View attachment 67415709 View attachment 67415710

View attachment 67415711

Why should this random person whose picture was used as a smear to claim Michelle Obama is a transgendered woman come forward to dismiss such claims?

This is like saying "Of course I believe the Holocaust happened and that roughly six millions Jews were systematically murdered by Nazi Germany. But something just concerns me: apparently there was this death camp called Treblinka in Poland. But apparently, when the Soviets arrived no evidence of a death camp was found. So did Treblinka actually exist? I mean, I am not a Holocaust-denier. Just asking a totally good-faith innocent question."

Flat earth people get shown photographs taken by astronauts. It doesn’t change their mind. Conspiracy theories don’t work that way. A person who believes Michelle Obama was born a man is a fundamentally irrational person and you can’t change an irrational mind with logic or facts.
All evidence shows the Earth is a sphere.
All evidence show Michelle Obama is a female, not transgender.
Evidence has yet to identify who the man in the photo is, however.

All evidence shows the Earth is a sphere.
All evidence show Michelle Obama is a female, not transgender.
Evidence has yet to identify who the man in the photo is, however.
He’s some rando in a photo, you don’t even know his name. What is the relevance? Who gives a shit who that is?

Back
Top Bottom