• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homosexuals want to remove “mother” and “father” from all birth certificates[W57]

This article was written nearly a year ago. Why'd you post it now?

I couldn't find any other in English. The cultural Marxists in Brazil are pushing this there.

Cause it a slow bigot day.. so have to find new stuff to distract from Trump and his anti-Semitic cases and possible pedophile case. He has after been accused of multiple rapes of a 13 year old.

This has nothing to do with Trump, so how about you contribute to the discussion instead of derailing?

Lets be fair here.. this started out as a derailed thread :)

And let me contribute ... ****ing morons... if true, which it most likely is not.

Cause it a slow bigot day.. so have to find new stuff to distract from Trump and his anti-Semitic cases and possible pedophile case. He has after been accused of multiple rapes of a 13 year old.

I'm NOT a Trump supporter! Why would I support a closet Democrat?

No it didn't.

So you are saying that there are "rabid" homosexuals that want to ban mother and father on birth certificates? I find that hard to believe... and if there is, then they are in such a tiny minority that they are irrelevant and hence this thread belongs in the Conspiracy theory or "on the lighter side".

So you are saying ...
No, what I am saying is stop trying to derail and speak to the provided article and what it contains.

Nothing like show casing your persuasion....:2razz: And your bias.

Lets be fair here.. this started out as a derailed thread :)

And let me contribute ... ****ing morons... if true, which it most likely is not.

Fair? Give us a break!

So you are saying that there are "rabid" homosexuals that want to ban mother and father on birth certificates? I find that hard to believe... and if there is, then they are in such a tiny minority that they are irrelevant and hence this thread belongs in the Conspiracy theory or "on the lighter side".

Too bad for you....it's very believable. I don't put anything past these clowns!

**** them and there idiotic ideas.

This has nothing to do with Trump, so how about you contribute to the discussion instead of derailing?

Amen to that!!!

he didn't post it in breaking news, so how about we focus on the article and not the motivations

LMAO!!! gotta love failed and biased titles. I mean I know its just a subjective and meaningless blog title but jeez you think the person would at least try to be honest and show some integrity so the title and first sentence don't instantly clash and prove the title wrong. Could a person be more dishonest. Wow David walls is dumb. Gotta love these idiots LMAO

"Homosexuals" do not want to remove mother and father from "all birth certificates":lamo

I'm guessing you don't start threads saying "white men want X,Y,Z" whenever a handful of white men do something together....

cookoo cookoo. this wasn't just some guys, this was sponsored legislation by people in a position of power

cookoo cookoo. this wasn't just some guys, this was sponsored legislation by people in a position of power

oh so by that train of thought that magically changings facts . . .

wasnt it alabama that just last year or two they were trying to decided whether to ban interracial marriage again? it was sponsored by people in position of power. So are you claiming that it would be accurate to say Alabamians want interracial marriage to be illegal? or again according to the logic you just displayed, (even though this was in texas you say it taints the whole group) since they were republican i could say Republicans dont want interracial marriage to be legal. RIght?

Tell us that cool cookoo line again and let the excuse train start how this is "magically" different

the title is either WRONG or by your logic its just fine to say republicans dont want interracial marriage to be legal and disagreeing with that is "cookoo"

:popcorn2:

oh so by that train of thought that magically changings facts . . .

wasnt it alabama that just last year or two they were trying to decided whether to ban interracial marriage again? it was sponsored by people in position of power. So are you claiming that it would be accurate to say Alabamians want interracial marriage to be illegal? or again according to the logic you just displayed, (even though this was in texas you say it taints the whole group) since they were republican i could say Republicans dont want interracial marriage to be legal. RIght?

Tell us that cool cookoo line again and let the excuse train start how this is "magically" different

the title is either WRONG or by your logic its just fine to say republicans dont want interracial marriage to be legal and disagreeing with that is "cookoo"

:popcorn2:

There is an organized militant homosexual lobby. Brazil is the canary in the coalmine. The homosexual agenda hasn't been stopped before because cultural conservatives acted with too little, too late. I remember that the Defense of Marriage Act was a "sop" to conservatives that wanted a Defense of Marriage Constitutional Amendment.

There is an organized militant homosexual lobby. Brazil is the canary in the coalmine. The homosexual agenda hasn't been stopped before because cultural conservatives acted with too little, too late. I remember that the Defense of Marriage Act was a "sop" to conservatives that wanted a Defense of Marriage Constitutional Amendment.

:lamo:2rofll:

the gays are coming, the gays are coming!!!! :scared:

If your posts are going for honesty, integrity and trying to be serious, please stop because nobody honest, educated and objective will take your claims serious.
If your posts are going for entertainment value simply to be laughed at and mocked because of the retarded fallacy they are based on, then please continue LMAO

What horse ****. If people want it removed from their kids birth certificate that is fine but get your stupid ideas and hands off of mine. Assholes.

The anti-gay sentiment in this thread is real ****ing disturbing.

The anti-gay sentiment in this thread is real ****ing disturbing.
iLOL
Probably as much as those who are disturbed by the these "gay" ideas being pushed.

Back
Top Bottom