• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
[h=2]Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son, 'I'm Disappointed In You As A Daughter'
[/h]backup links:
[url=http://www.wetpaint.com/moms/articles/2013-10-03-grandpas-response-homophobic-daughter-viral]One Grandpa's Epic Response to Homophobic Daughter is Going VIral | Moms | Wetpaint
Awesome Grandpa Writes Shaming Letter To His Homophobic Daughter

If true, all things being equal and going with my assumptions that the mom/daughter is in her 30+s with child in its teens or younger that is an EPIC letter and its awesome!

HERO: dad :thumbs:

LOSER: :laughat:heart-less B-word of a daughter

I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. If her old man was such a noble and enlightened soul, where did she learn that homosexuality was shameful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom