• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homophobic attack by BLM bigots against 3 gay liberals invited to Trump's speech!

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Here's a short interview of the gay man who became a victim of BLM intolerance and hatred last night. This fellow is the founder of the "WalkAwayCampaign". He and his organization are made up of ex-liberals who've "walked away" from the increasingly il-liberal democrats and the progressive movement. He, his partner and friend were invited by Donald Trump to the republican national convention.

After it was over, they were leaving and walking back to their hotel, when they were accosted by BLM radicals outside. They threw objects at them, threw drinks and continuously called them "fagg-ts", among other gay slurs. They physically assaulted the woman as well.

This should make it crystal clear as to why there is a "walk away campaign"! Trump(the alleged "anti-gay Nazi) invited gay liberals to the WH, and treated them with respect, while the left wing activists outside proved themselves to be hateful bigots, by attacking the 2 gay men physically and with hate speech! The people who used to be open minded, tolerant, and supportive of free speech are few and far between amongst the modern progressive movement.

But as when leftists justify anti-caucasian racism and hatred, by arbitrarily proclaiming it "not racist to hate and attack white people", they will probably now claim that "it's not homophobic for progressives to attack and use hate speech against gay people"!

Here's a short interview of the gay man who became a victim of BLM intolerance and hatred last night. This fellow is the founder of the "WalkAwayCampaign". He and his organization are made up of ex-liberals who've "walked away" from the increasingly il-liberal democrats and the progressive movement. He, his partner and friend were invited by Donald Trump to the republican national convention.

After it was over, they were leaving and walking back to their hotel, when they were accosted by BLM radicals outside. They threw objects at them, threw drinks and continuously called them "fagg-ts", among other gay slurs. They physically assaulted the woman as well.

This should make it crystal clear as to why there is a "walk away campaign"! Trump(the alleged "anti-gay Nazi) invited gay liberals to the WH, and treated them with respect, while the left wing activists outside proved themselves to be hateful bigots, by attacking the 2 gay men physically and with hate speech! The people who used to be open minded, tolerant, and supportive of free speech are few and far between amongst the modern progressive movement.

But as when leftists justify anti-caucasian racism and hatred, by arbitrarily proclaiming it "not racist to hate and attack white people", they will probably now claim that "it's not homophobic for progressives to attack and use hate speech against gay people"!

Sounds like Trump plants to make BLM look bad, Those Trump supporters are worthless pieces of **** willing to do ANYTHING to discredit a movement. The sooner Trump is told he is FIRED the better.

It's funny folks like you are fooled by this.

FALSE FLAG, your bull**** is DISMISSED.

Sounds like Trump plants to make BLM look bad, Those Trump supporters are worthless pieces of **** willing to do ANYTHING to discredit a movement. The sooner Trump is told he is FIRED the better.

Of course. Those Reich Wing Trump supporters are even training raccoons to become jihad fighters now, in order to make our saints and gentle giants look bad. You can't put anything past Trumps SS elite unfortunately, even the wild life is under their domain now.

VIDEO: BLM Supporters Run Over, Beat Raccoon to Death - National File

I want to walkaway anytime I see Tucker Carlson. He is a parasite.

The election has been decided.

Are dems down for something crazy over the next few months? And when I say crazy I do mean crazy.

You really should stop presenting the products of your wild imagination as facts.

I suppose that some might think you are a 'Trump plant'. Put there to make it appear that all 'progressives' are raving loonies. But I think that is unlikely.

What's stopping you walking away? Why not give us a break and keep on walking, until you have left DP far behind?

What's stopping you walking away? Why not give us a break and keep on walking, until you have left DP far behind?

I think you may fall into the category of someone being susceptible to low-quality information. This is what happens to viewers of Tucker Carlson or those that get their news mainly from Foxnews or facebook.

Hopefully, I can save you.

Last edited:
I think you may fall into the category of someone being susceptible to low-quality information. This is what happens to viewers of Tucker Carlson or those that get their news mainly from Foxnews or facebook.

Your supposition is incorrect. I do not have a facebook (or twitter) account and I never watch Fox news, except for the odd clip which I sometimes find on DP. I doubt if Fox is available here in Sweden.

Thank you for offering to save me. Are you one of those weird televangical persons, found only in the US?

I think your brain is susceptible to brain damage..

You Americans. You think, you rule the world.

Remove that comma. Its presence makes it seem that you believe that our American cousins actually think, whereas that is something that only a minority engage in.

Why, because he's right about the democrats most of the time? Lol. They say truth hurts, I guess "they" are right. If you trust ANYONE at CNN, MSNBC more than Tucker, you are literally being victimized by those "journalists"! They don't about me OR you, and they'll say anything to protect democrats from legit criticism.

That's why blacks are dying in democrat cities in huge numbers. Because the media NEVER place 1 iota of blame on those democrat leaders! It's NOT helping ANYONE either. They are ALL just making life worse by being so God dam**d dishonest all the time!

Trump doesn't have to lift a finger to make BLM look bad! They are making THEMSELVES look bad! Less and less people are falling for the "news" media's BS about "peaceful protest", when in reality, cities are burning, countless people assaulted, over 30 murdered, hundreds of police injured! There WAS $500,000,000 in destruction done in Minneapolis alone by BLM/Antifa! It's even worse now, because a black man suicided in a public place, and BLM used it as an excuse to start rioting and looting again!

You may believe the "news" media when they stand in front of buildings being burned to the ground, while saying "peaceful protest". But more Americans are waking up to the FACT that BLM is NOT about black lives. They are a Marxist organization that wants America destroyed!

Where's the evidence of the gay slurs, besides his claims, as someone not trustable at all? If it did happen, those people behaved terribly.

The assaulted woman should be address urgently, right after the dozens of women trump assaulted far worse.

trump will be nice to ANYONE, including murderers like the dictators of Saudi Arabia, Russia, and North Korea, if it benefits him. He had Kanye West to the Oval Office because it benefited him. Same with this guy.

Now, find me progressives who support the calling of gay slurs. You'll have a hard time.

Even left and right the direction the gay men took statement..... very Zionist very very Zionist manipulation of the facts.

Mind you... isn't all statements made in the western press..... Zionist statements. Let's look at who owns almost all media..oops.... the zionists.

And as Zionist press advertises the cult following, why not make an advantage, divide and conquer.
You get a Zionist chosen Republican or a Zionist chosen democrats....but Zionist agenda.... always.

Remove that comma. Its presence makes it seem that you believe that our American cousins actually think, whereas that is something that only a minority engage in.

whereas. That's a strange word. Much like America.

Heil, Hitler.

Even left and right the direction the gay men took statement..... very Zionist very very Zionist manipulation of the facts.

Mind you... isn't all statements made in the western press..... Zionist statements. Let's look at who owns almost all media..oops.... the zionists.

And as Zionist press advertises the cult following, why not make an advantage, divide and conquer.
You get a Zionist chosen Republican or a Zionist chosen democrats....but Zionist agenda.... always.

By 'zionist' you mean 'Jewish'. Why don't you say so?

By 'zionist' you mean 'Jewish'. Why don't you say so?

I said Zionist, because, I meant Zionist. Petty presumptions.

The one of the two most interesting comments you have made, tells me a lot about you and your mind set.

The Mensa comment, being profoundly supercilious, and being right wing.

But I suppose you were bullied or a bully when young! Were you at private school? Nay, obviously, you were!

I said Zionist, because, I meant Zionist. Petty presumptions.

The one of the two most interesting comments you have made, tells me a lot about you and your mind set.

The Mensa comment, being profoundly supercilious, and being right wing.

But I suppose you were bullied or a bully when young! Were you at private school? Nay, obviously, you were!

If you have a day job don't give it up - you are useless at the character analysis schtick. I joined the RN as an Artificer Apprentice when I was just over 16. Go away and learn some manners and at least try to hide your hatred of Jews.

If you have a day job don't give it up - you are useless at the character analysis schtick. I joined the RN as an Artificer Apprentice when I was just over 16. Go away and learn some manners and at least try to hide your hatred of Jews.
I too was a commercial diver, but I had to earn the money to do so, no silver spoons in my mouth! So I was right, my Mensa friend.
Was it not you who drew dispersions on my character first by making accusations? ! If you don't like bad manners don't use them.

Back
Top Bottom