• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homersapien here

homersapien

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hello,

Just joined today and hope to find some interesting discussions to take part in. I am mostly conservative and tend not to lean too far to the right for most subjects.

I try to be open-minded and give others the benefit of the doubt.

I plan to look around a bit and see what subjects are being discussed and respond to those that I think I can contribute to.

I tend to be a bit sarcastic at times, so be ready!

Thanks

Sarcasm is welcome, as you are. Have a good time.
/

Hello,

Just joined today and hope to find some interesting discussions to take part in. I am mostly conservative and tend not to lean too far to the right for most subjects.

I plan to look around a bit and see what subjects are being discussed and respond to those that I think I can contribute to.

Thanks

That'll change.

Hello,

Thanks

Welcome! Sarcasm is what I live and breathe by, so we'll be cool. :cool:

Hello,

Thanks

Howdy Doody, homersapien!!

Hey...did you know DP has a smiley just for you?

:doh

Hello,

Thanks

Love the name, love Homer, welcome! :2wave:

I hope you'll enjoy DP, Homer. I like your name too.

So far things have gone about how I expected. I have received polite and respectful encouragement from conservatives and have been called ignorant/dumb/stupid by liberals who don't agree with me.

Apparently nothing ever changes.

So far things have gone about how I expected. I have received polite and respectful encouragement from conservatives and have been called ignorant/dumb/stupid by liberals who don't agree with me.

Apparently nothing ever changes.

we've been following your career for quite some time now. you made a few wrong turns, but we expect that. welcome aboard. hope ye get yer sea legs right quick

Back
Top Bottom