• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Homeless Man Evicted Under Patriot Act

ShamMol said:
Ah, I beg forgiveness Fant, let me clarify then. This is what will happen, in the matter of the legality, it will be found he was illegaly removed and the money will be laughed out of court because he didn't suffer financially or emotionally. Happy?

The JD has also said that they will not prosecute the use of this law ever. So victory for the good guys Fant, eh?
That's what the folks at city hall thought the last time. Then they shelled out the bucks, didn't they? I wonder why?

Hey, there's a good research project for you. Your prof would probably allow extra credit for it.

Who, in your opinion, are the 'good' guys?

What professor, lol. I am taking a class right now at UCLA about the history of prostitution (really interesting, though pointless class).

The good guys in my opinion are the ones who want to use laws for their correct purposes, but hey, in ever situation, the good guys are someone different. And to anyone else, a good guy is a bad guy. "One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter."

ShamMol said:
What professor, lol. I am taking a class right now at UCLA about the history of prostitution (really interesting, though pointless class).
A perfect match. After all, this guy is prostituting the system, isn't he?

Sounds like a great class where guys could go to hook up with chicks. Or, perhaps, for for chicks to go to hook up with guys. Is it?
The good guys in my opinion are the ones who want to use laws for their correct purposes, but hey, in ever situation, the good guys are someone different. And to anyone else, a good guy is a bad guy. "One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter."
It all depends upon whose ox is being gored.

ShamMol said:
A perfect match. After all, this guy is prostituting the system, isn't he?

Sounds like a great class where guys could go to hook up with chicks. Or, perhaps, for for chicks to go to hook up with guys. Is it?It all depends upon whose ox is being gored.
My girlfriend is taking the class, she made me go so she could have someone to talk to. It is actually quite interesting however pointless it is. It details back from the middle ages up until about 1943. So many nude photographs, lol.

Yes, it all depends Fant, that is the essence of life.

Back
Top Bottom